Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] I can walk on water I can fly! (Winnie)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun had returned to New York City after his mission on Okinawa. Testing the cleansing ring so they don't screw up the soul cycle. Turned out being a huge success, in addition to saving a kid from being eaten, killed an arrancar, and a Shinigami killed Akatsuki, the man behind the experiments. The blond wore a seafoam green tank top with blue jean shorts, grey sneakers, and a white button up T-shirt with a blue flames along the hem and red lightning bolts everywhere else. Naturally, the teenager also wore his rings on his middle fingers and the cleansing ring on his left index finger. The school uniform that his mission required he kept, but it was in his suitcase.

Upon returning home, he just put everything on his bed. He had already printed the report, and he wasn't to come in until tomorrow. So why not spend the day feasting? He missed NYC food...

Jun went to his favorite restaurant and started to chow down. He was gonna rack up quite the bill, but it was all you can eat pasta and garlic bread. He already had fifteen plates on a table next to him when he felt a power come in. Looking up, he saw another teenager. He wondered if the Committee had already recruited him or not...maybe he'll ask later...right now, good food to eat.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Human
Human
I walked into a a restaurant wanting some food desperately. all my usual spots in New York City were full and I need food like now. I'm not even sure what to get in this pasta place but hey I'm going to make this work I guess. I notice a cute boy with yellow hair sitting at a table. he had cleared like fifteen or so plates and was still eating. He looked familiar but I couldn't quite tell where he was from again but maybe he could help me with what I wanted to eat. I made the decision to ask him what was good before I sat down at a table but then I started to panic again and started sweat but said fuck it.

I walked up to him and he just looked at me with a mouth full of pasta and stared. I took a breath before I spoke to him. "Hey was wondering if you come here often and if you knew any thing good to eat here sort off my first time here?" I asked proud of my self for asking but now scared shitless of his response to my question. God I need to stop being so scared.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun looked up to see the fairly handsome black teenager that walked in talking to him about what to eat. Giving a kind grin, Jun spoke up. "This is my favorite Italian place, and probably my favorite restaurant in general. It depends a lot on your budget. If you're looking for something cheaper, the spaghetti and meatballs are pretty good, probably the best in the city since the sauce isn't watered down like in a lot of places, but the chicken or steak penne is pretty awesome too. If you're feeling like experimenting and have the budget, the seafood alfredo is unbelievable. But really, no matter what you order, you can't go wrong. Take a seat, I don't mind having a guest." The blond teenager held out his hand to shake. "I'm Jun Tomoshibi. Pleasure to meet you."

The waitress came by and gave the kid a menu and got his drink order, giving Jun a playful wink, causing him to roll his eyes. She knew Jun was bi, and tended to prefer men. She was probably thinking of setting the two strangers together. But who knows what the guy thought...maybe he thought she was hitting on Jun. He continued to eat his spinach lobster ravioli.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

Human
Human
I took the menu given to me by the waitress who winked at Jun. I looked back at Jun and shook his hand with a nice frim grip. I then quickly took a seat at Jun's table and stared at him. I know he saw that waitress winked at him and I mean I'm gay but she did look good for a girl. Wait is he straight maybe he is or could he be bi or even gay no way but he did roll his eyes but I mean that doesn't mean anything and I should really stop thinking and just talk.

"I'm Winderlin but most call me Winnie. I wanna pause the food suggestions and point out the waitress. I mean I'm gay so I don't care for her but like she winked at you and I'm curious what are the details if there are any." I asked looking at him with a cheeky smirk. He was eating this spinach thing that looked really good that made me even more hungry then I was earlier. "Also I'll take what you are having. It looks really good." I pointed to his plate.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:05 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Well now, talk about being blunt. But he got a name and was curious about why the waitress winked at him. Having a full fledged smile on him now, Jun responded. "She's a yaoi fangirl. She knows me well enough to know I take it in stride, but I bet she hopes we become something more...of course, her gaydar is better than mine...as evidenced at your admission. I come here so often I know most by name and enough about them to be friends with some of them, including her. She will probably be shipping us for a while and hound me with questions later. The spinach lobster ravioli is a little pricey. I mean, your choice, but just so you know, it ain't cheap...but it's worth every penny.

I don't think I've seen you around New York before...or at least this part of it, it's impossible to know everyone here. What brings you here?"
The blonde decided to start to get know about the guy. He'll openly admit his sexuality if asked, but to state it bluntly to a total stranger without knowing how they react showed he had quite a bit of confidence and was comfortable in his own skin. It was good to know. He continued chowing down on his sixteenth plate, only to have a seventeenth placed in front of him and a plate put down in front of Winnie. It was a strange name...but then, he was a white dude with a Japanese name...so he couldn't really talk.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 am

Human
Human
I stared at the blonde boy for a second. Do did he admit to being gay or bi. What ever. I stared at the food that was brought to me and then back at the boy. "Well actually I've lived here for quite a while to be honest. I just came back from something I don't think I can talk about unless granted permission but that's not important. I came here because my favorite Chinese place is packed and I got tried of waiting for food so I ended up coming here." I said picking up my fork to eat what was brought to me. I paused in talking for bit before i continue with my rant.

"So if she is shipping us and yaoi and all of that does that mean you at gay or bi? If you don't mind me asking. I get very personal really quick. Sorry"
I said looking down at my plate trying not to make eye contact at him. Well if this wasn't awkward then I just made this awkward but hey I would like to get to know the cute blonde boy sitting in front of me.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tilting his head unintentionally cutely, he spoke up. "Huh...guess we've just been missing each other..." Jun was curious which Chinese place it was. There were three of them that gets crowded during lunch hour. Then he pressed on. Jun gave him a sly grin and a challenging stare. "Why do you wanna know so bad? See something you like?" The blond teased him. Normally, he wasn't so coy with answering that particular question. Maybe the boy was interested in him. Well, Hopefully he wasn't the hit it and quit it type. But considering how shy he was being, Jun kind of doubted it. It would make teasing him a lot more fun.

But of course, before the teenager could answer, a hollow roar sounded. Turning his expression sour. Putting his fork down and getting up and tossing the waitress his wallet, he spoke again. "Excuse me...but it seems like I have to work on my day off...damn it..." Jun left to kill the damn thing, disappearing from sight upon leaving the restaurant immediately. And one shotted it. At least it was close by too, so it was quick to just hop back into the place. Getting his wallet back, Jun continued. "Sorry about that..."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin sat there with a smirk in his face. So Jun is cocky is he. Mmhh well this game can be fun if Winderlin played his cards right. He looked a with a raised eyebrow. He sat back in his seat and stared at Jun. Winderlin tried to read his expression but it wasn't working so Winderlin thought maybe words might give him a better reaction.

"What if I do like what I'm seeing then?" Winderlin question with a very cheeky smirk. He did his job now it's time to see his profit but that profit never came. Winderlin started to get that bad feeling in his stomach when those particular things are around. As he tried to push that down Jun was getting up and leaving. Fuck. What did Winderlin do wrong now? Even better, why was he leaving for work when no phone or anything rang? Winderlin sighed, well there went a really cute guy.

Then in a blink of an eye Jun came back and sat back down. He looked a little ruffed up. He wasn't like terrible but he did look a bit just like he fought something. Which made him think. Does he? Can he? Would he? "Do you know what Hollows are and what the Committee is? Winderlin asked bluntly.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun looked at him weirdly. "Most do anymore. I actually go back to work tomorrow...just got back from a mission to test something, so I was given the day off, assuming more hollow don't attack. I work in R&D with Kerensky-sensei. I was actually hoping to ask you that...considering you have a pretty decent amount of power. As far as what if you do...well, how serious are you at getting me?" Depending on that answer will depend on how he would respond to that part.

"I'm assuming you already signed up with the Committee? What division are you in?" Hopefully he would be able to see him often. Or work with him often. But we'll see how it goes. Maybe they should spar? He was running a bit high on energy...freaking jet lag at the opposite effect on him than anyone else it seemed.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 am

Human
Human
Winderlin was shocked. He didn't think that this person was.... Well that would explain the feeling he was getting. Winderlin just stared at the boy completely amazed for some reason. He is a Committee member also but he is with R&D. This could be fun. Then Winderlin realized what Jun said regarding his comment that he hoped Jun would of forgotten.
"Well I did only actually ask you about the menu because I thought you were cute out of the many people here so I think I'm pretty serious. Also I'm in the Capture and Control section of the Committee. I thought my water and wind abilities could help in that field, but now I'm wishing I picked R&D so I could see you everyday."Winderlin said hoping to see Jun would blush and feel bothered by his comment. Winderlin was now playing his game. Jun doesn't even know what door he opened. Winderlin had folded his hands and leaned back in his chair waiting to see what Jun would do next.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum