Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Under Pressure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:56 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Another day, another new recruit, and this one I had been given a bit of background on. Winderlin Young. Shown to have water and air-based powers, may serve to be useful in a variety of situations. Though I'd test him myself to see what he could do.

Anywho, the receptionist would be keeping watch for the boy scheduled to show up, and on his arrival, lead him to the training room. I'd be sitting on a chair I'd brought in, hoping that my newly whitened hair and robotic limbs didn't freak the boy out....

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Human
Human
I was scared shitless. I'm suppose to be meeting this person who is head of the Committee. I was like really scared. I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings I was more just walking and thinking about all possible outcomes of what would happen. I was told I would be fine but still I worry a lot and overthink everything anfd panic. I finally stood in front of someone sitting in a chair in a room. Well fuck.

"Umm.. Hi. I'm Winderlin. Winderlin Young, I'm scheduled to meet you." I stuttered out still being scared shitless. I started to rub my arms and just hoped for the best.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The kid finally showed up, and radiated nervousness. Seriously, you couldn't not notice it. He was practically broadcasting that feeling via megaphone. Still, I bowed to him and greeted him in turn "Nice to meet you, Winderlin. I'm Maki Kesshou. Originally, I lived in the Hokkaido Prefecture of Japan, but they reached out to me and called me here, just as you've been called here. If you would come with me, then we can begin." Hopefully, the boy wasn't daft. I realized he was nervous, but a simple order such as following me shouldn't be too bad.

When we arrived at our destination, what he would see would be a white room composed of tiles from ceiling to floor. There was a single control panel that I fiddled with for a few moments, and the white tile would shift to a grandiose sea of trees. Where in the world this was, I did not know, but the trees were very much alive, and though it was an illusion crafted by our training room, one could still say they felt alive. "Alright Winderlin. Let's begin. Hold nothing back."

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Human
Human
I watch as Maki went to the control panel and started touching what was ever on it. I was more into staring at the white room in confusion. I mean I know I was told a test would be taking place but like this was just weird. The room was completely white tiles and Holy fuck. All of a sudden tress started to appear. This was cool I mean not everyday do you get to see a room change. All I saw were trees and it was really cool looking at what I was seeing.

"Alright Winderlin. Let's begin. Hold nothing back." Maki said which made me come back to reality. Then it all hit me. This is a training room. I'm about o fight wait no this isn't what I signed up for crap crap crap. How do I always win up getting myself into stuff like this.

"Umm Ms.Maki I have a question. I'm a water and air user and all I see is trees. So how am I suppose to fight since that's what I assume we are going to do?" I questioned since I was honestly taken back and sort of just thrown into this. Lord please save me from this.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:52 pm

8th Division
8th Division
He asked a question that I found peculiar. He stated that elementally, his powers were aligned with water and air, and asked how he should fight in a sea of trees. I gave him a simple look, one that I hoped he could understand, and spoke, "There is air and water both all around you, is there not? I'm sure you can figure something out. Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna get hurt that easily." After that, I'd simply stand and wait for him to play with his powers. Once he figured out a means of attack, I'd leap behind a tree, preparing to knock it down in his direction. It would only be at a point at which he'd be able to figure out a means of defense, and with a powerset like that, he could easily do just that.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Human
Human
"There is air and water both all around you, is there not? I'm sure you can figure something out. Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna get hurt that easily." Maki said and I stood there thinking. If water and air is around us means that the trees must be real life trees. Which mean there is water and air I can get. I went to the one of the trees and realized I could take out water from the trees. Oh this is going to be fun. I turned around back to see a tree falling in my direction. I quickly shaped the water I got from the tree and froze it into a spike to split the tree.

"Maki you should be a little bit more careful next time. Someone can get really hurt." I said with a smirk on my face. I unfroze the spike and drained more water from the tree I had split. "This is going to be a lot more fun now." I said I as I formed a sword and froze that as well. "Well what's your next move."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
It was good to see that the kid wasn't totally helpless. I was being rather harsh from the start, but he took it in stride, extracting water from the tree that I'd dropped on him, splitting the tree shortly after. Not bad. He remarked almost jokingly about the fact that he could have gotten hurt. I simply regarded him with this. "There will be things that you see that are far more dangerous than trees. Let's not dally."

I'd slide around, knock two more trees over towards him, one from the left, one from the right, then use Bringer Light to appear behind him and I'd feign a finishing strike to the base of his spine. If he couldn't manage that, the strike would stop within mere millimeters of his spine. Even so, I'd hope to see that he could do better than that.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:38 am

Human
Human
Sensing that Maki had moved behind me, I quickly used my wind manipulation and air sprouted my way upward. Remembering the tress that were falling I formed Ice dices from the water around my arms and then quickly created wind to spin them so they could cut down the tress. I was successful in all actions and moved a bit further from Maki to keep my distance since that completely caught me off guard. Why was she cutting down the tress, what was the purpose of it. I found it pointless to sit down and think about what the purpose and needed to focus on the fight itself. So I formed water swords and froze them and stood in a defensive stance waiting to see what Maki would throw next. Hopefully this wasn't dumb on my part to not charge at her.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:01 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Hmmm. Interesting. He knew enough to try and put himself in the best position for his powerset. To put himself in a good position of control and power. Good. Time to dial this up a little bit then. I'd make the Ascension to Fullbring with minimal effort, though I wouldn't use all of my power. Liquid Crystal would slide through the canopy of trees and ascend to meet him. Tendrils of it would attempt to cling to his legs and arms, and as that process was going on, I'd also be cutting up trees and throwing logs at him. Best to keep him on his toes so to speak.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:30 am

Human
Human
Seeing that Maki was giving it a bit more aggressive and Winderlin got a little scared. But he knew what he had to do. He made Air Slashes to cut and tress falling near him ad just a water wall and froze it with phase change. He didn't see a need to enter his secondary change yet. He had one more trick up his sleeves. Winderlin created this mist with his wind and water and his spiritual energy. The mist made it impossible to see each other but sensing was still possible. He needs to work on this a lot more before it can become a real nice mist. Winderlin formed water double blades staff and waited. This was his turf and it is time to make work for him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum