Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] What's Going On? (Noz)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
~Flashback~

Alex had shown up the day Jun was to come back stateside, but not come in until the tomorrow, to briefly talk to Maki and give her a report about Sakota and a new potential recruit. "Since Jun is returning tomorrow, I figured I'd give you some suggestions. Pay attention to his eye color. It shows where he's at almost, mood wise. The lighter the color, the happier, more content, satisfied he is. The darker is just the opposite, upset, mad, etc. Also, please avoid using the words "anyone of any significance"... you know where my mind went to, you can bet Jun's will go there too and make sure Ika gets the hint not to cause trouble. Oh, and for the record, the only threat Jun would be to the Committee is his family pulling out of funding us and taking a sizable force with him upon his leaving. Pick your words carefully...even if he doesn't like the answers, at least answer him." With that, he'd leave.

~Present Day~

Jun had come in with his report and was happy as can be about the results. The cleansing ring was working flawlessly, he saved a kid, and a monster got killed in the most horrific way possible by a captain of the Gotei 13. It was a good day. Until he walked in and heard rumors of Ika having visited them and struck a truce. Then his green eyes darkened to a very dark green. The more he heard, the more he was not happy.

Upon entering Maki's office, he walked in, closed the door as calmly as he could, walked over, set his report down on her desk, and sat down. "Ok, Ika visited us. You struck a truce. Care to go into detail about it?" His voice was strained, but he was trying to keep calm and approach this maturely and a bit more respectfully than last time.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 pm

8th Division
8th Division
So the inevitable time came, where I would have to explain Ika's truce to the one person who really didn't like Ika. Enter, Jun. While not too much younger than I, he still remained a favorite of Alex, and I was given careful instruction to make sure that he didn't get the wrong idea and abandon us for lack of guidance. The boy had entered with an already negative perception of what was going to be discussed, and it was evident in his eye coloring. "Yes, Jun. We did reach a truce with Ika, and the terms of that truce were that we would not enter conflict with members of either group, no deaths of humankind were to occur unless they could not be avoided or were accidental. I know that this is all a big concern for you, but I had preferred to reach peace for humanity by doing whatever I could manage, and this seemed the best way to do so. Particularly better than the last occurrence with Ika showing up here and trying to smooth things over with rough edges. If there are any further questions, I'll gladly answer them for you."

Though I'd be standing there and hope to be satisfied with that result, I had a sneaking suspicion that this discussion was going to be drawn out until the boy had no material left to draw from.  Still, I had to try and ensure that he didn't take this the wrong way, after all, I might not like Ika either, but peace is more important to me than whether I like or dislike someone.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
While his eye lightened up a single shade, he still had some questions. "So he was more respectful this time than last. Ok then, that's a start. He still threatened us. Did he apologize for that or made an indication to reverse that decision? What about Dre and our issues with him? I still can't help but be more than a little suspicious about him...he's a vizard, and they have a major beef with the Gotei 13...is there anything that seemed off? My mom is a lawyer and my dad a police officer, so maybe it is my paranoia from the stories they tell, but something just doesn't seem right about this, and not because he's an asshole either...no one goes 180 like this without something up their sleeve..."

This may be a short meeting. Considering last time, Jun had half expected to be coming out fuming and ready to cause a war. But maybe, just maybe Maki actually had a plan for this...

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:43 am

8th Division
8th Division
I sensed he was still wary of the whole thing, and I couldn't really blame him. Ika wasn't exactly benevolent. Still... "As far as Dre goes, he wasn't even discussed. It may well be that he's been disposed of, I do not know. He didn't particularly apologize or come off as sympathetic, not that I think he even knows what either of those words mean. I do also believe there is a meeting between Gotei, Chaos, and our Committee coming up within the next month or so too. I'm not really sure if I can fully trust him either. I simply need to affirm that I'm doing what I believe is best for us all....

Though if it helps, there is one stipulation that will our saving grace if something should happen. That would be that if Ika violates any of the terms we've set forth, Every last member of the Committee can and will seek him out first and terminate him. I doubt he wants that to happen, but if he's stupid enough to make that big of a slip-up, that is exactly what will happen. That being said... for now we need to trust him. I don't want to hear about any sort of dissent from our side, because that would put us in his pocket."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave her deadpan look. "How hard is it to use your computer to do a quick search on reports?" Jun took out his phone and got into their network. Then he proceeded to get Maki's computer to retract up so that she can see what he was doing. He did a quick search for Dre. "Oh look, there's three reports here. The first one is mine when I first met the guy, the second one is both mine and Alex's when Dre decided to come here, and the third one is Aaron's...what does his say...*goes into it and reads it* Oh look, he killed him, and Ika said it was fine. So there's that loose end. *closes out of it*

As to the rest, I really think your first meeting with the Gotei captain commander should be on your own. And then a group meeting later. So that you can talk it out and get some arrangements that the ass of the world doesn't know about. So on that one, I'm conflicted on how I feel, but thanks for letting me know. That last bit is good to hear...and should calm most people down. Thanks, Maki, I appreciate the talk, and it's good to know you don't fully trust him. I'll see what I can do to calm people down. You're gonna have some unsure or still questioning, but I don't think they're gonna leave because of what you just told me...so try not to worry about it too much.

I also feel like I should apologize for questioning you so much...so...yeah...sorry...I should have more faith in you. The folder I put down is my report on the Cleansing ring field test. I think you'll be satisfied with the test's results along with the mission's results. Thanks again..."

He was a bit embarrassed about the apology, but he got what he wanted. Even if he didn't agree with it, it was good that there was that little tid bit out there. Sooner or later, Ika was gonna start trouble.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum