Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time in the lab..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro seized the eyeball and used his nanobots briefly to deduce the Spiritual alterations necessary. "You know... Normally.. I would say this is beyond my usage, but in this case?.. I think not!" Kokoro first made a copy of the eye, working quickly splicing genomes and making proper injections via his tentacles. Shit was easier to do when you could do 1000 things at once.. Finally, after about 15 minutes, Kokoro had finished.. He had replaced his own eye, with the eye of the man who sat before him. "I quite like this.. I'm going to make a few more before I release you.." Kokoro smirked, beginning work on an assembly line of these eyeballs.. He crafted about 20 of them, before being sure he had the proper blueprints, he had spliced them perfectly, so that they would only work for Shinigami. "Good, now that we're done here.. Escape time.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 am

By now, the shinigami knew that he held the ability to remove parts of his own body with little more than a thought. He may find out the more useful facet of the ability later. That would be, the ability to fully utilize that which is separated as though it were still attached to his body. This facet extended to usage of his eyes as well. He could still see what the Death God was doing.

So, Cirujano was well aware of what was going on despite both eye sockets being void of the spherical organs. Were he someone with even half of the self control he had, his jaw would have been on the floor. The feat was truly impressive, but his eyeless face remained as stoic as ever. This wouldn't arouse suspicion in his captor because he'd been emotionless for the entire time, well, save his attempt at getting the Shinigami to release him early. His attention remained divided, for as the Shinigami carried out his own research, so to did El Cirujano.

One eye remained in the current room, but the other, resided outside of it. Further still, while attached to the hand he removed at the same time, this eye was mobile. As the Shinigami duplicated his creation, El Cirujano surveyed his laboratory, or rather a small portion of the behemoth space. He became fixated on one room of those surveyed above all others. This one, not for the research inside, but the view of the outside.

From that window he could view half of Seireitei. The architecture and layout of the land was far more, antiquated than he'd have believed possible. Did the Thirteen Protection Court Squads really operate so successfully from a land like this? Perhaps the insides of those building all held advancements such as those in the one he was in now? No, this building, from what he could tell was unique. His captor was truly out of place in this land. For a moment, he wondered what Soul Society would be without this and his team of scientist. Would the Gotei 13 be as successful in their campaigns against the forces of Hueco Mundo without its scientific advancements?

Regardless, his thoughts were interrupted once he was teased with the promise of freedom yet again. He began to regenerate the...wondering eye, which prompted the one he'd discarded to begin it rapid decay. Within moments, he would have an eye again, and the eye he surveyed the laboratory with would be reduced to ash.

"And what excuse will you give your leader?" He said, as he began rose his hand and moved it as if he were tapping some unseen touchscreen at the side of his person. Reality rippled at the tip of his finger as if it were literally a veil or curtain; the black cavity. That veil parted ways and opened into what looked like a massive hall lined with dark purple flesh. This was the Dangai. He new well what would happen if he remained in their too long. An attempt to travel to Soul Society centuries beforehand served as a lesson for him to invoke now, lest he be destroyed by the strange flesh-shaped train that nearly ended him.

He turned to the Shinigami as his black cavity closed.

-Exit Thread-

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:31 am

Vizard
Vizard

Kokoro opened the Gillian Box and slaughtered a Gillian Class Hollow inside of it, as the Gargantua closed. They'd never know the difference, and frankly? They didn't need to.

-exit Thread-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum