Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time in the lab..

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro glared at the Arrancar harshly, viewing it as little more than a common animal with his gaze. "Get on the table, take off your clothes, any smart comments will end in pain beyond your wildest dreams.. I want to see your Hollow Hole, I want to see your bone fragment, I want to see everything that makes you a Hollow, everything that makes you tick.. If these conditions are met?.. I will be honorable and allow you to live and to leave.. That is it. Now, if we're quite ready.." Kokoro grabbed his Zanpakuto, and tentacles began to grab for microscopes, pencils, notepads, books, and more.. "Let us begin.."

The lab as the man would soon notice was a very bland, white lab filled with testing tubes, abundant technology and tools. It would be clear however that he had been brought to the research, and dissection cubicle. There lied all the tools Kokoro had just retrieved, among many others. Along with those tools were 3 large book-cases, full of Kokoro's notes on various subjects of the Spiritual Variety. It was a treasure trove of knowledge, for Kokoro's eyes only..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:38 am

He was called to the waking world by what he thought were whispers. His hearing focused on the voices upon opening his eyes. Two souls, no one soul and the Death God who stole him. No, he spoke to her with a reverence reserved for a superior. The Captain Commander, the leader of the Gotei 13! His eyes would have shot open at the realization, had he not once against passed from consciousness.  

The next hour or so followed this same pattern of blurred consciousness and pitch black slumber. He’d begun to wonder how much time had passed before finally passing through a pair of automatic sliding glass doors. This was the first evidence of Shinigami technology he’d seen since being brought here. The realization was enough to permanently anchor his conscious to reality.

He was likely being brought, or rather carried, to the laboratory of his kidnapper. This was what he’d come for. That statement would of course serve as a coping mechanism until he could finally accept that for the first time, in a long time, he was all but helpless when faced with superior power. For now though, he focused on the site before him.

Halls of unbelievable length each leading to several massive rooms. A labyrinth filled with research labs and equipment. Despite the impressive size, the facilities still barely contained the creations of those who resided here. Though not as specious as Nadroj’s own research space, this was far more telling of the work carried out by its inhabitants. Whereas the majority of El Cirujano’s own space was empty, due to the erecting of architecture providing busy work for his charges, this lab and its materials were expertly organized to make the most of space and there still wasn’t enough room. Without a doubt, this researcher could make more of Nadroj’s laboratory than even Nadroj.

This was due in large part to the availability of competent assistants who were in short supply in Hueco Mundo. Each of them stopped what they were doing to greet their captain and whispered among themselves after he walked by. It would appear that, though El Cirujano wasn’t the most dangerous subject to be brought in, this was the first Arrancar to be brought in alive.

Nadroj was carried through sliding door after sliding door until the two reached a final door, larger than  every other. This one appeared to have been made of tempered metal.  It was here that he made certain to begin laying the ground works were he to even attempt escape. Upon opening the door he could see that the interior was composed of some type of off-white stone. The choice of this stone over metal could mean but one thing, it somehow interfered with spiritual energy. But how? After the two entered the room, the doors slowly closed.

He once again shut his eyes and pretended to be unconscious. He was placed upright in one of two chairs by his captors tentacles, arms still subdued behind his back. As the Shinigami spoke, he slowly opened a single eye and glanced about the room. Everything from th walls to the ceiling was made of the unnaturally smooth white stone. Even the floor was made of the stuff, though cut into tiles. Rows of surgical instruments lined the walls. Many were more akin to European medieval torture devices than anything. A single metal table lay before what was likely a two way mirror. The way the light reflected around the room made shadows scarce. He slightly squinted as he looked at the Death God. The bright light made it slightly harder to focus than he would have liked, but he could see his captor clearly enough.

The Shinigami’s tentacles removed his restraints which would have ordinarily allowed for more range of movement, but Nadroj remained in place, just staring. “Let me go?” He asked. “If I’m not mistaken your leader implied that there would be serious repercussions if such a thing occurred.

Nadroj allowed the loosely draped top half of his kosode to fall to his waist. “It rests just below my stomach.” He said nodding down towards it. Though not entirely resisting the demands of his captor, he was slightly curious about the pain he spoke of. Did it have anything to do with the odd components he kept in his body? Were they somehow injected through the tentacles now poised to strike out at him?

“So far as my bone-or mask fragment goes, I don’t have one.”

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro rolled his eyes, grinning towards the downed Arrancar. "Last I checked I rarely if ever have given a shit what my authority figures have told me.." Kokoro smirked, patting the idiot on the head, "So I'm hardly bound to her terms.." As the man removed the top half of his kosode and allowed it to fall from his waist, Kokoro couldn't help but grin lightly at his captor, as he saw the hole.. He took a scalpel, and traced a light circle around it. "So.. give me some background would you?.. From an Arrancar's perspective, what is the point of this hole.. Are there any anatomical properties I should be aware of as relates to this hole?.." As Kokoro asked this question he continued to prod it with his Zanpakuto, seeing if that act in and of itself caused the man any pain..

"No Bone Fragment eh?.. What makes you so special Arrancar?.." Kokoro stopped for a second, glaring at the man in a rather cold way, but he was curious to hear the mans response.. This was certainly a first.. There was no denying that much.

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:03 am

His poking would do no damage due to the combined functions of his hierro and high speed regeneration. It would take more effort than that. How, unsettling. This man was like a human child poking something of interest with a stick. Still squinting, El Cirujano once again activated his Pupula Duplex. It appeared as though the toxin that had peaked Nadroj’s curiosity was held within the tentacles that came from the man’s body and was nowhere on the blade.

In any case, he either wasn’t being honest with Nadroj or he wasn’t being honest with himself. His superior made it clear that there would be consequences should his subject escape yet here he was now acting as though those repercussions meant nothing. Perhaps they didn’t. Though the Thirteen Court Guard Squads’ leader gained their position in a similar fashion to the Cero Espada, power, perhaps their punishments included more than death or maiming. Perhaps this organization was slightly more civilized than the Espada?

He seemed all too interested in the fact that El Cirujano had no mask fragment. This was of course due to his scientific knowledge of Hollow evolution and ascension. Would sharing such information be beneficial though? If Nadroj showed himself to be a creature born of laboratory experimentation, a being that existed in a realm of science so fantastic most were incapable of believe without seeing, would this inspire new interest?

He was almost as curious to see the man’s reaction as the man was curious about his mask fragment. Given his current circumstances there was no harm in sharing some details of his birth, his unusual ascension into the ranks of Arrancar. In fact, he decided to entice him even more after explaining.

El Cirujano told Kokoro of how he’d become an Arrancar, while leaving out only important details of the Hollow that performed the surgery. The end result had little to do with that creature anyways. He told Kokoro of the drug he’d administered to successfully remove the entirety of his mask, while leaving out certain details on the benefits. Once his story was complete, he asked a question of his own.

“That toxin is one I’ve never seen before. ” He paused for a moment. “...I can guess its effect on the body based on its composition alone...” When he finished, there was no doubt that he’d made his scientific prowess clear. Now, how would his captor react?

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro noticed the man looking at him with an air of condescension that made his blood a little warmer than it should be, and he stopped a moment, looking at the Arrancar. "You may think this to be the act of a simpleton, but science is an art of observation. I can be told and know a great many things, but it always helps to observe them. It always helps to see that which you are trying to learn and or understand, first hand if you will.." Kokoro sat the scalpel down after wiping it off with a cloth, he then looked down at the man. "This ones gonna hurt a bit.. I'm going to take a tissue sample from that hole.. How you ask?.. Well.."

Kokoro stuck his Zanpakuto into hole, and twisted it, scraping skin and blood from all around as he did so.. He scraped it off into a tube, and put it away.. "Fascinating.. there's very little, in fact it appears that there is no difference between tissue there and elsewhere.." As Kokoro was studying this he listened to the story about the drugs, "That's quite the story.. I'll need a larger blood sample to as well then.." At that point Kokoro took a large syringe and stuck it into the mans arm, only after thoroughly cleaning the proper area.. Then, the man made a comment that alerted Kokoro to the idea that perhaps.. He wasn't the man in the room with the most going for him...

"How did you know about that?.." Kokoro looked at the man with an eyebrow raised slightly before he spoke up, "I created the toxin myself 1000 years ago, and integrated it into my Zanpakuto as I found it to be lacking..It's the only toxin of it's kind that I'm aware of, and I'm the only man with the knowledge to create it." As Kokoro said this he had long since given up the eyebrow raise to return to his microscope where he was analyzing the tissue samples he had already collected.. Now to hear the other mans response..

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:49 am

Nadroj did not even flinch during the collecting of samples. Instead, he made the most of the sensations and used them to form a theory on the room he was being held in. It must weaken the integrity of spirit particle composition. This was the only way to explain how a simple syringe could penetrate his skin and a scalpel could even manage to scrape even dead skin from his person. Still, he'd gathered much from the whispers of this man's underlings. One thing he picked up was that he was the first living Arrancar he'd brought to this place. Yet now, he stood in a room with the make to interfere with an Arrancar's natural defenses. This could only mean that he'd eventually planned on capturing one alive. "Interesting. The composition of such a toxin should be impossible." El Cirujano said despite his thoughts also being focused on the room's white walls. 'Impossible' in this case only meant that Nadroj didn't consider the pursuit of the art worth it at the time.

He thought once more of the room but kept his attention on Kokoro. No doubt that they were made from the spirit reducing white stone sekkiseki. This was one of the interesting tidbits gained from his own interrogation of a few Shinigami in the past. Of course, this Shinigami didn't need to know anything about that. "I have a sense for such things." He said, choosing that now may not be the time to reveal the secret of his Pupula Duplex. He didn't quite know what would get the man to consider letting him go. He did after all have his first live Arrancar specim-that was it. Or at least, it was a plan worth trying. Would he let him go if he were under the impression that he would die otherwise?

"The drug I mentioned before was based on a similar idea, only instead it-" It was then that Nadroj made one of his fingers fall from his hand. He looked down at motionless digit. There was very little blood to be seen from the separation. "It's started faster than expected." He said, in a fearful tone. He rose his arms in front of him as if to look at his palms. Only, now it was revealed that he had but one hand and that hand was now missing a finger. While his other hand was made to separate from his person before entering the room, it would instead appear as though he'd begun falling apart without knowing it.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to catch on to how the room worked, and Kokoro smirked ever so slightly as he noticed the man was no-selling all damage Kokoro was inflicting upon him.. "The composition is in part based on my own Zanpakuto's natural cellular and chemical structure, so seeing as I'm the only one capable of producing that on a consistent basis?.. Yes I'd consider such pursuits impossible at worst, and obnoxiously tedious at best.." The man had been examining the walls around him, seemingly thinking this was unknown to Kokoro.. It wasn't. "You can look all you want, that's not going to help you much.." Kokoro jerked the Arrancar's head to the side and flashed a light into it's eyes, causing it's pupils to constrict and reveal something.. interesting.. "Your eyes.. explain them to me, now."

Kokoro smirked as the Arrancar's finger fell off, before being promptly re-attached via tendril shenanigans.. "You know.. from my own observations.. you seem to have many of the traits and adaptations of the Human Worlds invertebrates.. a little slimier than most though.." Kokoro grinned, having come into contact with the finger, and upon using the nanobots within his tendrils he had essentially deduced the mans entire.. setup if you will.. "Quite an intriguing specimen I have here.. quit trying to get out of this, or you're going to piss me off.. Just a warning.."

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:28 am

Was this more evidence to support this man's promise of freedom being a lie? Nadroj couldn't help but ask himself this as his finger was nonchalantly picked up from the ground by his captors thread-like tentacles. As they looped and penetrated flesh Nadroj noticed curious cell sized things at work at first he guessed they were specialized stem cells of some sort. Now he could see that they most definitely were not. What were they doing? From what he could tell they had nothing to do with how the man controlled his tentacles. They seemed to be focused entirely on those cells belonging to Nadroj. While not acting to harm the Arrancar, they seemed to sparingly take in the most infinitesimal bits of him.

The answer to his inquiry was given by the man's choice to voice his own observations. Was such a thing truly possible though? What a stupid question. Very few things within the supernatural, much less the scientific supernatural world were impossible. This particular ability of this man had its pros and cons when weighed against the most relied upon observational method of El Cirujano. Though Nadroj could analyze everything which composed a thing, all the way down to its molecules, his assessments of a things potential relied entirely on his own scientific knowledge. This man either had a more vast store of scientific knowledge and a similar method of observation, or these small mechanoids, or whatever they were could assess information for him and feed it to him. This man was proving to be a force in more ways than one. Once again, Nadroj was beginning to feel the weight of his situation pull down on him.

"Pupula Duplex." He began in response. "A model of my own making." He continued, deciding once again that he may find his position more favorable if he could prove he were worth more alive than as an Arrancar cadaver. "Much of the same equipment you use here in this lab for your own observational research served as the model. I replaced and tweaked much of my genetic code to achieve them. If your equipment can see it, chances are I can see it to, without the bulky hardware."

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened to the man speak about the eyeball known as the "Pupula Duplex," but only after the gravity of the situation seemingly became apparent to the man before him. Kokoro pondered for a moment, before grinning. "You will have your freedom soon enough, but I want that eye.. I will replicate it, and use it for my own purposes.. And in return, I will lower the suppression threshold of these walls and allow you to escape with a Gargantua. I will be taking the eye one way or another though, is that fair enough?" Kokoro awaited a response, noting the Arrancar was seemingly nervous to an unenviable extent. Poor bastard. Oh well.

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:04 pm

"You want..." Unabashed confidence in his strength was one thing, but was this Death God so arrogant that he believed himself capable of accomplishing what took El Cirujano the better part of a century? He permitted his facial expression to betray his thoughts. Then again, by getting a working sample from Nadroj he would be able to reverse engineer the genetic. Even then, it would take some time to make necessary adjustments so that it may be used by a Shinigami's own body. "So be it." He said hesitantly. Ordinarily he would laugh at someone who essentially requested the blue print for what was likely his greatest achievement. However, once more he began to feel the weight of his situation bare down on him.

He rose his one remaining hand to his eye, palm up. The eye lids parted as he seized control of the inner pressure behind it. The eye was forced from the socket and fell into his hand. If he were to be released, he would now need to find some other way to navigate his surroundings; at least until he regenerated his eyes.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum