Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh love. My love. (Ika)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Once again, her sad little eyes would change to those of admiration, while Ika spoke of simply sparing the child a hard life. He spoke of the cruelty of the world and the way a small child such as that wouldn't have survived prompting the woman to think of him as generous and caring. Bright blue eyes would slowly dry as she looked to the love of her life and listemed to his cold, but gentle words to keep his cruel actions looking inmocent, at least they would in her eyes.

However, Ika's next words would cause Selica to look a bit offended, yet a bit nervous. The white haired female would attempt back away from him with a light push and a loud voice, "Who do you think I am?! Weak?! You do realize you're speaking to a former espada right? I might not be the strongest, but I most certainly am not weak! I thought you knew me better than that." The blue eyed woman would turn away with a pouting expression and a mind full of rage. Weak? How dare he ask her such a question? She was beginning to think he didn't really want her around.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika held her closely as she flipped out, "Of course you're not weak my dear it was a rhetorical question! It was simply to prove I'd do the same for you, someone I care for very deeply.. if it came down to it.. You're not weak, that was not the implication no! It was merely to serve as a juxtaposition, a way to contrast between yourself and the child so that you could see why it had to die and you have to live, dare I say thrive with me.. The path ahead is hard, and it is paved with bad intentions but with a powerful lady such as yourself at my side?.." Ika pulled her tighter still, and whispered into her ear.. "We can do anything.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As Selica began to cool after her little putburst, Ika would justify his words that had set her off allowing for her mood to lighten more. As she began to think about the things around her again, her mind would frolick into the world where Ika was holding her close and their futire was bright. As she thought, her dutire would become a loving husband, two children, a enormous, amazing, multi-stpried house, and a world ruled by them where everyone supported them. Crowds would scream running from their family of terrors as they weeded out the beings that didn't belong. Followers would cheer for their greatness as the world slowly became their own. Then, it would be the downfall of the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. They would be the God and Goddess of the many world. Her heart raced and hee face reddened at the thought pf the happiness surrounding them. Just as she was finishing her thoughts, Ika would whisper into her ear melting away her heart and buening her face to a crisp with the new feelings entering her heart. They could do anything? They could be anything?

"Anything..?" Her small, pink lips would whisper as she stared off away from the man holding her, "We'll be together forever... right, Sug? You have to promise me." Bright blue eyes would stare at the love of her life and into his eyes. She wanted to see the love. She already felt it, but she wanted to see it. The undying love he had for her.

View user profile

Yesterday at 3:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Anything, she repeated the utterance in an attempt to comprehend the meaning.. In an attempt to understand what he meant by the term, and what it could mean for them as a whole... She whispered it, staring away for no apparent reason at all. She asked if they would be together forever, asked Ika to promise her, now.. Ika wasn't one completely opposed to lying, but he did so sparingly.. "I would only be able to promise that in so far as it would spare you the pain of truth.. You see dear, nothing that burns lasts forever, darkness consumes all eventually and swallows it whole.. The beauty in a candle or a flame by any other name is not that it destroys, it is not the light that it brings, but the brief time it has in this nearly infinite world.. The most beautiful things fade the fastest, so no.. I cannot promise you eternity, only the eternity that is my own.." He would then smirk pulling her closer...

God he was good at this shit.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum