Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh love. My love. (Ika)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica had been running about in other parts of the human world causing problems and destroying anyyhing she deemed unworthy of her time. She had managed to cause havoc amongst the people of a small town after being told she was a "bitch". Of course, this had set her off and she responded with, "Why don't I show you a true bitch?" All in all, that man watched as Selica snapped the necks of his wife and children, after desecrated his wife's body. She would hold those children close before apologizing and spare only the small infant. However, the man would be stuck to the ground by some sort of sappy substance as Selica straddled his body. Of course, this would ensue screaming cutting her playtime short. She would jab a large, sharp stick through his neck forcing blood to be coughed up into her face. Her bright blue eyes would glint as he tried to push her away only to be stabbed in the chest by several large sticks, which would stay lodged in his body before she would slice is stomach open. She would remove his organs only to make a large "8" with a slash through it upon the floor.

Selica would leave that home with the infant in arms, however she knew Ika wouldn't let her keep it, so she would drop it off at an orphanage leaving it upon the doorstep conaidering she was covered in blood and her own temple was gushing blood itself. After dropping it off, she would return to Bogota to find her darling man, whom she hadn't seen in quite some long while. Upon return though, she would be captivated by the crucified specimens. There were many men and woman, also sadly a few children. However, one man would capture her attention, "What a shame, you are quite a cute one." Bright blue eyes would run along his figure and her fingers would run along his flesh. "Not as cute as my love though," she would scratch the man's skin slightly before shrugging. Dead morsels were so not fun.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed a bit. Looking at the wreckage his then toy had adorned the small nearby city with.. It was a beautiful sight to behold from afar, but he was disappointed when she saved the baby. Very disappointed. He had some earrings made for her, but he'd get to those later. For now? It was time for her to see him... Ika smiled, "Hope you like my garden dear, oh, cute child by the way... Tell me my love, are you familiar with the tale of Macbeth?.." Ika smiled, cradling the child gently, softly caressing it's chubby cheeks with his fingers, squeezing gently till it smiled. "There's a line I love by Lady Macbeth in it.." He smiled maniacally towards his lover, ready to show her exactly what he meant..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:11 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Nright blue eyes would perk up as she turned to see the love of her life, however he held something within his arms that would sink her heart into fear. It was the child she thought she had taken care of. How did he get the child? Had he been watching her? Had he watched her the whole time? The thought would make the woman blush and cause her to trail off in thought. Her fantasies would cause her to begin to feel hot as she watched him with the child, however it would all end soon. He would speak of Macbeth, more specifically Lady Macbeth, which had Selica worried considering she had recently learned of this and enjoyed it so. Nonetheless, she knew how terribly messed up it was and only wished to know which part he was speaking of, but from the look on his features she could more than likely guess.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
"To paraphrase the lovely Lady Macbeth, I would pluck thy nipple from it's boneless gums.." Ika smiled, glaring at the woman in a seductive manner, before turning back to the innocent child.. "And dashed the brains out had I so sworn as you!.." Ika's smile turned to one resembling that of a lunatic, as he held the babies skull over a sharp rock and looked back at his lady, hoping to gauge her reaction what she had just heard.. "I know my Shakespeare is rusty, but you get the gist of the quote correct?.." He noticed her skin had seemingly chilled, she appeared scared, afraid, perhaps a bit put off by his actions?.. A pity that was.. But he would take note of this and take the baby to her arms.. "But enough on Shakespeare, I come bearing gifts my lovely.."

Apps and Info:

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:57 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Though his mannerisms had screamed bad news, he ended up taking note of Selica's own appearance and handing the child to her instead to calm her nerves. Why had he done that? Had he really been paying attention to her? Had he really wanted to maks her feel happy? Wait a minute. Was it that he loved her and cared for her?! Bright blue eyes would seem tp gloss over and sparkle at the thought of her love Ika sparing her feeling and wanting to make her happy. Perhaps one day they could have a family of their own. Just like this. Selica holding a small sleeping flesh lump with her love Ika having just greeted them both home. A light blush would creep across her features as Ika's words snapped her out of her fantasies. Gifts? "My love has brought me a gift? How exciting," Selica would smile happily as she awaited what the man could have brought to her.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika pulled from his pocket a pair of eyeballs, set up as well crafted earrings for Selica to wear. "Hope you like them, I don't wanna spoil anything, but I got these from a Captain recently and well.." Ika smirked slightly, looking Selica over, "I didn't really think he'd be needing them anymore.." Ika would help try to put them on her, smiling lightly from ear to ear as he did so. "There it is.. pretty as a picture.." He smiled, seeing himself in the reflection of the eyeballs though.. Well, she wouldn't know any better.. "Alas my dear.. I'm afraid I have some bad news to share with you, but please, for my sake, don't shed a tear quite yet I.." Ika continued examining himself in the reflecting in the eyeballs.. "Don't know that I could.. Stand it.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Bright blue eyes would lock onto Ika's frame and then down to his pocket as he shoved his hand inside. Her heart began to beat harder thinking of the many things he could be giving to her, but he would remove something that would surprise her. Eyes? The woman, although surprised by the orbs, would stare at them with bright, shinning eyes that would only fuel her love for the man that had stolen her heart away. "Ooo, from a Captain? I would suspect nothing less. You're so generous to me, my love," Selica would say with a grin, as her heart fluttered with the feeling of his fingers brushing the flesh of her ears. However, his comment would completely redden her face.

As Selica replayed in her mind Ika saying the words "pretty as a picture", her mind would go blank with fantasies once again, although they were much more vulgar this time. The woman would conrinue to craddle the sleeping child feeling the breathing and movement of its small chest. One day, she hoped she would be blesses with the child of Ika. Once again, the words of Ika would distract her and bring a sense of worry upon her. Cry? What would she cry about? "W-What do you mean, love?"

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed to be delighted, elated, and frankly she seemed to admire Ika for his generosity, oh such a fine pawn was what he had found in this one! Such a beautiful, lovely little toy to play with however he could, perhaps it was best she had her own fun as well such as now.. After admiring himself in the reflective orbs he would smile, turning the compliment he had originally meant for himself towards her, "Yes.. my love is as pretty as a picture.." He smiled in a serene, and otherwise succinct manner.. She'd never know what he was thinking, and it was best that way.. "I'm afraid we cannot keep the child.." and like that, he gently took the child from her hands, and made sure it was sleeping.. In one sudden motion, he would toss it into the air, and eviscerate the poor infantile mound of flesh and blood with a Cero, ensuring that nothing was left of it as his mask donned his face for a moment, and was gone for the next.. "Most importantly.. I need to keep you on a leash of sorts..."

Apps and Info:

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:16 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Bright blue eyes would sparkle again as Ika reapeated the compliment causing her red face to be extended with the period. Her mind would slowly start to flash with pictures of happiness feeling the small warmth within her caring hands. However, Ika would speak words that would cause a chill to be sent down Selica's spine and a fear to resurface upon her features. The woman would stare as Ika gently took the child from her hoping for the best only to feel her heart drop when it was tossed into the air. Selica would let out an involuntary gasp wanting to scream, but not heing able to do such a thing in front of this man. Within moments, the child she had saved once couldn't be saved again and it's young life had been brought to a close. Selica would stare at the air space the child had been in before sinking to her knees. "B-But. W-Why would you.. do that?" Her eyes were frozen and her voice would sound soft as she spoke. Then, with tears filling her eyes Selica would slowly begin to laugh before looking down at the ground in a dejected state with the droplets meeting the ground. How could he do something like that? Didn't he love her?

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika shushed the woman, bringing her close to him. "It was out of love my dear.. It was out of love that I didn't want such a weak vessel to suffer in the coming times, the world is not created for the weak, the meek shall not be the ones that inherit it no... The cruel, the wicked, they are whom shall inherit this planet.. This.. Tiny speck of dust floating around in what could only be described as.. As an infinite nothing.." Ika smiled lightly, looking towards her with a touch of empathy and intrigue.. "I'd do the same for you if you were weak.. But you're not weak.. Isn't that right doll?.." He looked at her, squeezing tightly.. Boy.. She'd better answer right..

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum