Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Captain Commander and her Vice-Captain

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo wore his standard black uniform. He was perhaps one of the few Shinigami who really didn't wear the standard shihakusho or anything like that. He had his vice-captain badge on his left arm and his white zanpakutou on his back like usual. The five foot two silverette also kept his blindfold on. Because it was stylish. He was walking towards the Captain Commander's office. Where he was to meet Akane, his new superior. He was a good fifteen minutes early and knocked on the door. Upon receiving permission, he entered and stood right in front of her. "Reo Sato, reporting as ordered, ma'am." He bowed respectfully while speaking.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:14 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane had yet another day before her filling out papers, signing off reports and general administrative duties. She would have said it was just a little disappointing how much of her day was spent on this sort of thing, but the last time anything exciting had happened her desk had been destroyed. Luckily for Akane, her visitor today hopefully wouldn't break her things. She stood up and offered him a polite bow before motioning to a seat "Good morning Reo, you're awfully early" she smiles slightly while she takes her seat once more "Thank you for coming, I felt it was probably a good idea to get to know each other. Since we'll be working together from now on"

View user profile

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo was a little unsure how to respond at first. "Better to be early than late..." Then he was told to sit down. Taking off his zanpakutou, he laid it on the floor, and was told the reason for the meeting. Which seemed odd, but understandable...Rena was more concerned about his combat ability and his ability to take away her completed paperwork. He was basically a part-time secretary while running part of the squad. But it was the Vice-Captain's duty to support their captain in any way possible. "What is it you want to know about me?" He tilted his head curiously. He almost looked cute, even though that wasn't the intention. She already seemed to be very different from her predecessor.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The young woman smiles at his reaction "I suppose so, no need to go to the extra effort though." She didn't intend to be particularly strict with her subordinates, unless she absolutely had to. Though it seemed she hadn't thought that far ahead really, having not thought up questions to ask. "Hrm, well first of all I was wondering what you thought of my appointment to the role" It was a highly unusual move after all, Akane was so young and inexperienced, there could have been plenty of other candidates to take the position of Captain Commander. "In fact, what do the others think..." A concerning thing to be sure, there was no way that everyone would be fine with her taking command after all and she'd like to know about it, not that Reo would know too much about all that. "And then, maybe any tips for me? You worked with Rena, so I thought you might have some ideas!" After all, he'd have far more experience than her in leading, seeing as he would have taken some sort of command for orders delegated to him.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Ah, so she herself was a little nervous about it. Reo didn't have much of an opinion. Shrugging, he spoke up. "It's an unusual move...but I'm sure Captain Commander Lisola knew what she was doing when she designated you as her successor and heir. I honestly don't think the other captains really gave her a chance. Until proven otherwise, I have faith in you and will support you however I can. That doesn't mean I won't criticize you or anything, but I'll stand by you." He was honest and didn't mince words. Then came the second questions. He'd heard plenty, and some concerns were even brought up to him. "They're worried and concerned. The battle in Hueco Mundo didn't go as planned, even if it was a partial success, so that's also on their minds and moral is shaken a bit due to Rena's loss. Although the handpicked new Central 46 and how they're running is helping a lot. They acknowledge your power, but not your leadership ability. At least not yet. But luckily most are on the wait and see side. Some want me to challenge you for the position, and fewer still would prefer a different captain to take the spot. And those are separated into smaller sub-factions. You have a lot of proving to do, but as you do it, it should fade and start giving the men, or at least those in Squad 1, a lot more confidence. I can't speak for any of the other squads."

Then she asked for maybe some tips. Putting a hand on his chin, he thought for a moment. "Go out and do what the men are doing...help them with their jobs or show that you'll do the same work they do...that you will never ask them to do something that you're willing to do yourself. Actions often speak louder than words. Get to know them, find out their worries...their specific worries, and if possible, address them right away. Make it clear that you're an open book and that you care, though also make it clear that you won't lighten up their workload either or let them become lazy. That should help by spades..."

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum