Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I would like that, and don't worry he is all yours." Shana said returning her smile with a gentle one of her own, this was probably the best time she has had since joining up with Ika, She isn't dealing with Psychotic roommates, Sadistic bosses, or whatever that 'thing' that just showed up one night. Of course the fact that the most sane and enjoyable part of her life with Chaos happens to involve a masochistic slightly tweaked former member of the Espada really does not say anything good about Shana's life right now... and of course that is all thanks to her sister... or should she say the twisted monstrosity that Yukari had become. "Just do me a favor, keep the mindless slaughter down to a minimum. Maiming I can deal with no problem, a few castrations here and there, go for it, but it is always more fun if they survive whatever you do to them."

It took Shana almost ten seconds to realize what she had said, and suddenly her charming smile turned into a look of pure mortification, she has officially spent too much time surrounded by people of questionable morals if she was starting to favor Maiming over a merciful death.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Blue eyes would blink slightly as the woman accepted her friendship. What an odd sensation. Selica had never imagined that she would attain any real, true friends before considering she was quite aware that she wasn't the most delightful fruit on the tree. In fact, she was more like the bad apple in the saying that ruins the whole bunch, except the whole bunch would more than likely be spilling blood and have chunks scattered across the grove. Hm. Selica wondered what kind of twisted faces she would see come from such a devastating attack. Perhaps, that would be the next thing she tried. Perhaps, she would pluck the apples on by one removing massive chunck of peel and then deeper chunks until the core could be clearly made out removing the seeds. Then, she could move on to another apple as the previous dried out. The thought of it had her face burning with pure attraction yet again. She certainly was a psycho, however she was definitely more than masochistic.

Her mind would be pulled back as Shana spoke once more to her. However, her words would have Selica in a fit of laughter upon seeing her expression afterwards. She clearly hadn't realized what her mouth was spewing until her brain finally caught on. The arrancar had known that feeling many of times before leaving her quite amused by the look of the red-haired woman. Selica would look to the girl with tears dlowing from her eyes out of pure laughter, "Hey, don't worry about it. It'll get easier with time. You think any of us were like this in a day? I mean.. sure we probably weren't always the best, but we certainly didn't start out this crazy. You either accept it or fight against it. Besides, deaths aren't meaningless if they're caused by me. I make sure to enjoy it, to savor it, but it's not purely for my entertainment, I mean those humans probbaly get bored themselves right. I'm just leaving them a target to look forward to. I want a little fun too," by the end of her little speach Selica's little fit of laughter had turned to the grin of a pure psychopath. She loved everything about death.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:48 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana hadn't realized her face had shown her own disgust at her words, atleast not until Selica laughed. It was a nice clear laugh, her advice was something that Shana was actually afraid of. She would not like for it to get easier for herself to think that way, Though she was glad to hear that her new friend drew enjoyment from her own hobby. Though the Crazy grin on her face at the end of her spiel seriously made Shana start to question her own life choices... Granted her choice to join Chaos had been caused by a lack of other options more than an educated choice. "I am not sure if that would be a good thing or bad one in my case..."

With that said, Shana would stand up brushing the dirt off of herself and start to walk away. "Well it was great to meet you Selica, we should get out of here and have a girls day in the near future. But for now I am off on a round of recruiting"

-- Exit Thread --

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum