Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos's Firsts meet. (Shana and Selica)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The meeting that Ika had called to explain the plans he had for his congregation of rogues and misfits had opened Shana's eyes too just how much she had been isolating herself from the rest of this organization that she had chose to call home. Especially after Ika gave her a place that she would be safe, even if Yukari was unable to warn Shana of an impending fit of Hollowness which was a massive weight off of her shoulders. She had seen first hand a few times what her power when out of control could do to those around her. Granted with the fear of what would happen if she lost control gone, Yukari had remained extremely peaceful, almost as if it was Shana's fear that brought on the fits she had been having since she made herself known.

But the distance between Shana and this organization allowed it to be fulfilled with rather unique seeming individuals from a Vampire, to Ika's son... Granted how he managed to convince someone to allow him to procreate was anyone's guess. Don't get me wrong he could be rather charming and charismatic when he wanted too, but seeing as from Shana's experience his normal greeting for people involved using them as a football, and going for a 150+yd field goal. Though the one person that caught Shana's attention most of all, well aside from her weirdo roommate, who lets face it makes it almost impossible to ignore them with the abnormal behavior, and constant appearance changes, was the Arrancar. An honest to god arrancar walked in and apparently the only person who noticed or even cared was Shana, giving the fiery red-head a serious sense of pause while also piquing her curiosity about her. So after finding the young woman's room she left a message requesting a meeting in the training room.

While She wasn't planning a fight, she was going to take advantage of the ability to set the room's appearance to make a semi-pleasant mostly bug-free environment where they could chat, and Chaos's first recruit could get to know the organization's first Arrancar. And who knows, maybe they might become good friends, even if in their way they are polar opposites. From Selica's room Shana made her way straight to the training area.

Upon entering the training area she set the settings to be mid-day in the African Savannah, more specifically near a pleasant watering hole with a large tree covering it in shade. Sitting in the shadows of the tree with her feet dangling in the pool Shana waited for the arrival of Chaos' first Arrancar.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:07 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Brught blue eyes had been blessed with the presence of beautiful men that fawned over her and rich men that only wished to buy her many things, however her heart was only set upon her love, Ika. She had let the men love her and give her gifts, until they started to get a little handsy. This had set her from a 0 to and 11 out of 10. The moment a man tried to touch her, she would grab his arm and flip him over onto a table, which would shatter impaling him straight through with the metal stand holding the glass. Of course, she simply couldn't get away with such a thing and the men certainly weren't interested in her anymore. So, she would have no choice but to dispose of them all. Her eyes would glint with lust as the thought passed over her mind.

Within moments, the room was covered in vines and rose thorns and the remainimg five men would be dangling by their arms as the blood poored from their wrists. The rose thorns had imbedded themselves within the skin of the individuals tightening and tearing the soft flesh. Bright blue eyes had become filled with lust and evil as she steolled amongst the men gutting them, slicing their throats, and licking the blood from their bodies. The faces they held were pure fear, terror, and agony. A giggle so sweet and innocent sounding would escape the woman's lips as blood dripped from her chin staining her clothes. However, she knew she didn't have long before someone showed up to attwmpt to put her in her place, so she wouldn't have long to disappear from the scene. Although, she didn't want to go completely unknown for this particular crime. So with one man's blood, a large number "8" would be drawn on the wall with a slash through it. Perhaps the crim would become notorious.

After commiting such a daring crime, the woman would retuen to Bogota where she hoped to run into the only man her heart desired, however he didn't seem to be present within the compound. With a sigh and a pouting lip, Selica would return to her room before noticing it had been left wide open and a note was lying upon a small stand within it. After reading, Selica would follow the directions posted upon the note. If it were a trap, then so be it. Selica believed that if anything were to happen to her, Ika would get revenge for her. Her mind would go blank as she fawned over the thought of such a powerful man making such a fuss over her. However, she would walk right into a wall and shakw it off realizing she had made it to her destination. Upon walking in, the location would look rather odd and different.

"Uh? Hey. I'm in the right place right? I mean, even if I'm in the wrong place, you've been blessed with a perfect presence," Selica would speak with a smirk.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
From where the little red-head was sitting enjoying the refreshing cool water and gentle breezes she had a perfect view of the elevator as it 'dinged' open revealing the white-haired young woman who had caught her eye during the last Chaos meeting. Her appearance was utterly impeccable, and probably allowed her to gather a better class of admirers than anything Shana could muster. Not that the little red-head was interested in such a thing, though deep down she had to admit she was kind of jealous of the Arrancar before her's natural beauty, though the arrogance does kind of detract from from her over all appearance, at least it does in Shana's mind. Returning Selica's smirk with a genuine smile of her own Shana spoke, her voice soft and gentle still hoping to befriend the girl. "Yes you came to the right place. Good Morning, the name is Shana. I was the first person that Ika recruited after founding chaos, and as to my knowledge you are the first Arrancar to join our ranks I was curious about you."

In Selica's eyes Shana would probably appear to be nothing more than an innocent child, though if she knew anything about the kinds of people that Ika lets into his ranks she would know that looks were quite deceiving, especially in Shana's case. She was former Squad 2 much like the leader of Chaos himself, though unlike Ika she did not have a sadistic streak. Well not an obvious one anyways, should someone piss her off she might take her time in finishing them but normally she was rather merciful in that aspect.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Thw room was full of plant life that thrived, but was highly dry. The air seemed to have a feeling to ut that compied it in that aspect, howevwr there were trees and a watering hole. Selica would scan the area just to make sure she had every detail of the ground taking note of the scenery. Certainly, the African Savannah was never her favorite, but at least it wasn't the dry, sandy, doom of Hueco Mundo, where Selica was almost weak in evwry aspect, considering there wasn't much to do with desert plants. Anyway, the being would speak to her and dub herself Shana "Ika's first recruit", which would make her feel a bit skeptical about this meeting. Was this woman after her love? Maybe not because she seems so young, but then again Selica knew all to well about the looks and deceipt. Perhaps, she would stay and chat with this one. Her interest had been sparked enough.

"Shana, huh? The name's Selica former 8th Espada," the white haired woman would show off the tattoo upon her hand before taking a seat near the woman. "You see, Ika is my special friend, who saved me from a life of loneliness and boredom. I'm here for him and only him. I don't do so well with others as you can tell by all this blood, but he has taken my heart. However since this is his precious organization, I guess I'll have to deal with making friends," bright blue eyes would roll around as she spoke considering she didn't necessarily feel comfortable connecting eyes with others, yet her voice would sound very cheery and light.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:04 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"A Pleasure to meet you" Shana would say in response to Selica's part of her introduction, her mind already working overtime as she processed the information that Selica was giving her. Former Espada, meaning a member of the Cero King's court. Consider's Ika her lover, and apparently likes to play with her food. Shrugging away the comment about the blood, which so long as it wasn't spilled from innocents, didn't bother Shana, she was a hunter and has caused quite possibly more than her fair share of blood shed in her short 75 years of life. "So he is your lover, I guess that is one way to make an enemy your friend. And I can fully understand not being able to deal with people well, my size and hair has made me quite a target for assholes to pick on."

"Well that is till I crush their nuts with my boot, and leave a hand print shaped brand on their face." Shana continued after a breath, It had been a while since she had to do either of those things to someone. Heck the most recent one to her memory was back in her squad 2 days where one of her targets decided to insult her. She was so heated by the insult that when her hand struck his face to slap him silly it seared an impression on his cheek. That to her knowledge was still there today. "So how did you encounter Ika-san?"

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:04 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica would smile with a little flip of her pig tails as Shana would speak about the pleasure of meeting the peppy little firecracker. As she spoke, the girl didn't really seem to care what this red haired female thought of her, she only seemes to care about whether or not she wanted her man. However, the girl didn't seem to care at all about what Selica was saying and only seemed to be listening taking in the information. Since she had listened so calmly and politely, Selica would return the favor as the girl spoke back to her about her own life. Once she had finished, Selica would let out a giggle of what seemed like victory, "Yeah! That's what I like to here! Give them fuckers what they deserve! If they wanna pick a fight, show them their body can be rearranged! Well, that's what I do anyway," bright blue eyes seemed to hide flames behind their disturbing thoughts and lust for blood. Her mind would run off somewhere else into a fantasy of a bloody world ruled by her and her love, Ika. Her face would redden as she thought of her future with Ika by her side.

Selica would be off somewhere deep in her mind before hearing Shana speak. The woman would shake her head before staring at the girl, "H-How did I... meet... Ika?" Her mind would run through the events of that day again, "W-Well, I was minding my own business, when he knocked me off a building and tried to burn away my insides. He's so strong... and dreamy... and.. huh? Oh. Haha. Forgive me. I just.." As Selica thought about him, she would fall back into a dream world with her bright eyes sparkling, face red, and body burning hot.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana chuckled, Selica's giggle was contagious, and that particular memory was one of the few joys she had in her life. Of course, Selica's reddening face revealed that her thoughts had shifted from the little memory that Shana had shared with her though her comment before the blushing began made Shana like her quite a bit, who knows maybe not all Hollows were bad people, well probably not after the shinigamification process anyways. Not that the fiery little red head was planning to make a trip to hueco mundo to make friends with the espada but she might not try to kill them immediately now.

Selica's answer to her question lead to some more blushing and some fidgeting that when combined with Shana's knowledge of Ika, lead Shana's thoughts to a slightly more twisted path than she really wanted to go down, filled with images that she would rather have never thought of. "Ah so you are a Masochist... That makes alot of sense... Ika does tend to be a bit rough with people. Heck the day I first met him he kind of punted me across this training ground. But I suppose if he was gentler to people he might not command as much respect as he does." As Shana recalled that day she felt the memory of the wounds she received at his hands that day, as well as the whole being thrown to fight Okami before recovering naturally. "Heck if it wasn't for Alastor I probably might not have survived the day."

View user profile

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:38 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her thoughts were scattered and lost in a world where Ika was the center. She dreamed about his love for her, she dreamed about their future together, she dreamed about the harshness of the love that he showed her, and she dreamed about the two being inseparable, at least until Shana started talking again. Selica would tilt her head at the word "masochist", she certainly wasn't a masochist she simply felt the passions and worthiness of receiving such meaning from the hands of someone with such a cold heart. To her, it was as if she had been chosen to be spared by someone who could have ended her at any moment meaning they must have some sense of feeling for her. However, she would feel a bit of jealousy at the story Shana would tell, "Whaaaat?!
I wish Ika would love me like that! Wait.. you don't think,"
the woman would gasp before standing up with a clench fist and yelling, "Ika better not love any other girls! I'm the only one! I'll kill them all!" After a moment of thought, Selica would look towards Shana and bend down towards her, "You're not after my man are you?" The woman would stare with large, bright blue eyes squinting as she did so.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Selica's reaction to Shana's story of the day she joined the then unnamed collection of rogues that would later form into C.H.A.O.S was way more violent than she had expected. Though she supposes that it should have been predictable. The woman's bright blue eyes practically turned green with jealousy when she threatened to kill any other woman who Ika might be even remotely infatuated with then accused Shana of being after him. The whole seen was so ridiculous, especially coming from a being who wasn't supposed to have a heart to feel love or jealousy to begin with that Shana had to bust out laughing, laying backwards she tried to speak but was unable to through the laughs. Once the fit subsided she would use her arms to prop herself up so that she could look at the Arrancar before her. Wearing a sincere smile on her face as she said, "You don't have to worry about that. You see, I am not a fan of most of his ideas of fun, In fact I worry for the day in which he asks something of me that I will be unable to do."

Her smile faded though as she reached the end of that statement. Some of Ika's actions of late have left Shana beyond worried, he seemed more hollow now than he did the day she met him, and his actions have since became crazier, and more sadistic. At this rate it won't be long before Shana will be forced to make a choice, one that will change her future, quite possibly ending it completely but even now, she still held on to a lot of her beliefs imbued in her from her time in the Gotei 13, and before and the fiery little red head was sure that the clock was already ticking to when Ika would ask something of her that she in good conscious can not do.

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum