Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] First Time Meeting While Doing Work

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori is very aware of his responsibilities after being in his position after this amount of time. Being the Captain of the 9th Division is a very unique job..not that none of the others aren't mind you. Just that, with this particular position, Shingen is responsible for the words spoken for the entire Gotei 13 when they perform their duties and events happen. He is essentially responsible for the history of the Gotei and that couldn't make him more proud. There are other responsibilities that he holds that is a very major one as with that one, he knows what the Captain Commander knows. What is being referred to is Shingen's duty to collect the reports of all the other Divisions before turning them in to the Captain Commander, they review then he turns them over to the Gotei Library for Historical Referencing.

Today is a unique day in this duty for Shingen however, as he is going to Division 4 to collect a special report from the hands of the Captain of Division 4 with his own hands. This report must be handled in this manner otherwise, the security would be breached below protocol. Beyond that, these two Captains have never met face to face, one on one in any setting before this day. Would they only discuss work? Would they have anything in common? Would their personalities clash? Only when they meet would Shingen learn as he shakes those thoughts loose from his mind. He approaches the Division 4 office door and knocks. The moment comes closer to him finding out and history will be made between the two of them.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:16 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
After the recent influx of casualties and injuries from recent events that seemed to have neen eating Mei alive with guilt, the woman had been secluded to her office to deal with multiple reports of her own and simple yet numerous amounts of paperwork. Her office had started off neat and organized, however grew increasingly unorganized and strenuous to manage. Of course, this had lead to an outbrake of rage, which only happened to increase the mess and throw everything way out of proportion. The woman had had her head down on her desk for what seemed like such a long while before she had decided to organize her mess again. It had taken quite some time and quite some effort, however she had managed to do so and within the perfect timing.

Mei would sit down to hear a knocking on the door, however thinking nothing of it, Mei would be seated and return to work. Of course, she wasn't going to ignore the work, so she would simply speak an, "Enter," loud enough to draw attention, yet not loud enough to be deemed yelling. She wasn't sure who it was, but she was almost positivw it was her temporary lieutenant bringing her more information to place into her reports. However once thw door would open, pink orbs would rise to see a man of rememberance to some degree, yet she wasn't quite sure who he was. She had remembered him from a few meetings she attended, so he certainly had to be a Captain. There were just so many that she wasn't aware of anymore that this was quite concerning, yet enjoyable for Mei. She definitely needed to know those of her class.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori heard some shuffling and moving going on behind the door he was standing in front of. He continued to wait patiently as the Captain behind this door sounded to be pretty busy with something that needed to be done pretty urgently. The task that he needed done was of no immediate need therefore was in no hurry. Shingen stood there and waited as a few people walked by to which he greeted kindly. Finally, he heard the shuffling and moving around come to an end for a few minutes. Suddenly, Shingen heard a voice reach out to him that instructed him to enter the office.

As Shingen entered the office of the Captain of Division 4, he took a brief look around the room and saw that things were neatly arranged. This was a nicely put together office...one that he actually could be jealous of compared to his office. Either way, he glanced downward toward her desk and spotted her going over a report that was in hand. "Pardon my intrusion Captain. I hope this isn't a bad time. I'm here to collect the report for Medical Operations, Treatments, Expenses, and Losses. Or as it has commonly become known as..the MOTEL Report to us Captains in the 9th Division. The only other person who sees this report besides you and me is the Captain Commander." Shingen pauses for a moment. "I just want to take a moment and say, I'm sorry for the recent losses you're endured. I understand you lost your child and now a very close friend in former Commander Lisola. May they both rest in peace. We can begin whenever you like Captain." says Shingen as he feels that one brief moment of thin air and waits for her to respond so he can know where to go next in conversation with her and they do need to get this report handled as well.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink orbs would look to the man rather confused as he began to speak to her, however it would all slowly come to light. She hadn't bewn quite prepared for him to show up so soon, nonetheless she had all of the paperwork prepared before hand to begin the report. Except, she wasn't quite sure where she had placed the report within the organized mess, but hopefully it wouldnt be hard to find. So, as he finished speaking about it, Mei would sift through the paperwork among her others. However, he would catch her attention in a different manner.

He spoke of her losses, which she had no desire to think about on this day. Nonetheless, she would attempt to keep a level head about it considering the man was only trying to be polite and was really only worried about his work. The mention of her chikd had stopped her and the mention of Rena had begun to reform a pain in her heart that she just couldn't live down. Wanting to keep it at a subtle level of saddness she would speak quickly, "Yes, it is quite a shame," however, her voice would crack in the middle of speaking. She would clear her throat and shake her head a tad as she swiftly pulled a paper from a pile she had completed. "Ah, yes.
Here's a report with all of the notes on it. I figured someone would come asking just as they always did,"
her voice now sounded fairly calm and stern. Except, she seemed to sigh with exhaustion before she would ask, "Also, excuse me for not knowing, but what is your name?"

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as she feverishly worked to dig up the report which thankfully, she did know it wasn't too far from reach. He noticed she took a pause during the search when he brought up her losses, something he doesn't need to bring up any more this day. If she ever feels like discussing that matter, he can be an ear for her should she choose but she would most likely go to someone she already trusts for that. However, two larger things needed to be addressed long before even the issue of the personal trust factor between the two of them. First lies the fact that they still don't officially know who each other are yet. That is about to be corrected this instant.

Captain Minamori listened as the Captain of the 4th Division asked for his name. He immediately nodded as he approached her desk a couple of steps closer as he spoke. "I am Shingen Minamori. You can just address me as Shingen unless in the presence of the Commander. Does a strong name go with such a strong spirit such as yours?" replied Shingen as he locked eyes with her. The other thing he will need to address will of course be the report that he came to collect in the first place. What Captain of the Gotei doesn't accomplish the task they set out to do, especially one seemingly as simple but just as important at the same time as this? After all, he wasn't promoted to the rank of Captain if he took any task lightly.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:45 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink orbs would stare into the ones of this Captain before he would introduce himself. As he spoke, Msi would seem to fall into a trance-like state and stare directly through him. She would listen to his words, but she couldn't be bothered to directly look at him. Did she really need to know him just to work with him? Did she really need more people to he aquainted with? This man was certainly new to her and obviously wouldnt understand the situation of her life. Would he be placed in danger too? Would he care? Or would he not care, much like Noziel?

Mei would look pained at the thought of her poor husband, whos eyes she couldn't save. They were gone, lost to his opponent, and she couldn't bring them nack. Who was she if she couldn't even replenish his eyes? Was she truly fit for this Captain's position? However, upon this newly dubbed Shingen asking her her name, Mei would resurface as her own self once more. "As much as I appreciate your compliments, I would hardly say my spirit is strong.
I am simply a woman who has been through troubles. My name is Mei, Mei Tsaki,"
her voice would sound soft, yet saddened as it had been quite recently. Now that the pleasantries were over, she hoped the report would be finished quickly so this man would be on his way.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:28 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori looked upon the woman's eyes and saw a deep sadness that he had never seen before. They wanted to tell a story that her body seem to fight back with high intensity. Is that what he was seeing in her? A battle of will and emotions? He could tell that she is pulling herself on but to where...for who...and why? Can she even answer these questions herself? As much as he would to learn these answers, he doesn't have the right to outright ask her any of them. Shingen is but a mere stranger to her. Yes they have crossed each other's eyesights a few times during a couple of meetings but that didn't garner him any bond with her in any manner. Hell...until today, they hadn't even locked eyes! This was the moment he realized that he was in a place he shouldn't have treaded.

After she responded to him introducing himself, Captain Minamori took the rest of the steps and reached her desk. He could feel the tension in the air as if it were someone's reiatsu. It was strong and very thick...something that Shingen wasn't very used to feeling when in the middle of a conversation with someone. He extended his right hand as he spoke, "Thank you. Now, as for the report, the MOTEL Report will most likely be higher this 6 months due to exceedingly high friction between the Gotei and Hueco Mundo force and of course, the war itself. I wouldn't be surprised if the first few months of next report were the same during the cool down period while adjustments are made but also to try to account for those who have either defected or gone missing since the war." says Shingen as he tries to get through the rough part of the report as quickly as possible. After all, who likes to talk about war and death..especially in the Medical Division?

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum