Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A reunion of the most clinically fucked up.

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Welcome to Bogota, here we have heat, shit and more shit. This place was a total hellhole for Yomi as she stood in the tropical heat, her body was icky and gross and it was all because of this fucking environment that she was all gross. Her body landed gracefully as she jumped from tree branch to tree branch as she wandered around this shithole, no longer a member of the Gotei following her events with Ika in Rome she was in a bad mood and she was forced to be a wanderer, really she had been sentenced to the Maggot's Nest but she killed those idiots and got back to the living world where she wandered around the crappy countries in search of how to try and better herself and her position.

BUT wait! What the fuck was that! Her spidey senses were tingling as she recalled that signature that was pretty hard to forget when they beat you to the brink of death and then embarrassed you. It was Ika and a short shunpo and she was going straight towards that damned man with her scythe in hand, reading to cut that fucker in half although realistically Ika could still probably toss her aside still.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was wandering the jungle of Bogota, alone and otherwise unabated by the environment or anything else and why the fuck is Yomi in my face with a scythe... It seemed like slow-motion as Ika processed what was happening, and without taking more than maybe a tenth of a second to think, Ika backhanded the bitch into a tree about 30 feet away from them, which could essentially be considered a love-tap by Ika standards. "What do you want Yomi. Also, you suck at announcing yourself, and being stealthy. Why. Why the fuck do you bother.." Ika rolled his eyes, waiting for a response from the woman..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Well one moment a girl is flying one way and then she is suddenly flying back a good thirty feet into a tree, naturally she was fine from it but she sighed and regained her composure and took a leap so she was standing a few feet in front of him, her big ass scythe casually slung over her shoulder.

"Oh what else would a girl come to you for Ika? Sorry bout that, it was a real dickhead move on my behalf. Soooo what's up bud? See you've got a cool little organisation set-up. Wouldn't happen to be able to stash a girl and keep her hidden from shinigami while some heat cooled down would you?"

Smiling innocently the former captain's jade gaze was inviting, although being Yomi it was a flower with a snake hidden below. Ika was one of the few she let see her true nature, cruel and evil by most accounts but she didn't let him see her core. The broken girl that was always ready to break down, no one knew that side of her. She waited, letting the words hang in the air as she kept her cool despite the hot and humid environment.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as she asked her question, "I'd love to stash a little girl on the run from the Gotei in this compound of mine Yomi, I unfortunately don't know who exactly this female you're referring to could possibly be!" His grin became obtusely broad as he let her process that little insult, before he'd continue. "But if you're asking if I can store whatever the fuck you are here well.. I suppose I could assuming you made some.. Shall we say.. 'necessary concessions... And also the cost of not abiding by my rules and established concessions.. I don't think I really need to clarify much on that though now do I?.." Ika let his Reitsu smother the girl, and smiled. "But I've been known to be presumptuous, really!.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum