Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Pissing People Off....The Tokyo Sniper

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
Well, Trevor didn't think much escape NYC but what the hell was all that people ruining his evil fun but things might work here. In Tokyo, Trevor thought this might be the city of violence now the sinner needed the right weapon creating one isn't a problem but stealing one is better. Nothing really good happens in the daytime maybe he'll have to wait actions work better during nighttime. Until then, Trevor should have fun pissing people off and then start his evil but what could piss a human off right now. An assortment of things the sinner can do but...Trevor got it stealing and eating people's food that should get the anger flowing.

A couple with some pizza a good looking slice of cheese and pepperoni, This was going to be good inside his stomach. He waited for the couple to sit down summoning a hood jacket and sunglasses with his magic. The sinner rushes over and grabs the pizza and start chowing down on it. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT WAS GODDAMN PIZZA SLICES YOU FUCK, HEY YOU COME BACK HERE".
The dude chased Trevor for a while before stopping as the sinner got away that  pizza was GOOD. "That was good mmmmmmm hmmm other's people food and didn't have to pay for it" Then after running the sinner notices a sniper rifle noticing some bad dudes planning to assassinate someone not a bad weapon. Trevor had a idea an evil one but first that sniper rifle will be needed and some ammo how wonderful the idiots left 12 cartridges of ammo with the rifle.

"What kind of sniper rifle is this?" He wondered. The handle said it a powerful sniper rifle known as Dragunov this might be his birthday japanese idiots helping sinners what has the world come to. But the sinner needed a place for his plan a construction site would be right place however for sniping the sinner needed the right one. With ranzig, Trevor rushed over a new bank in construction seeing that the elevator was working. He went up to the 49th floor getting into sniper and laying the sniper rifle looking through the scope for some good targets hoping to find one.

But another problem came if he fires someone could hear it.....That could be a major problem. Trevor created a silencer barrel from his magic for the weapon this should keep it quiet now what could he shoot. Nothing really good hmmm a hot nice looking woman about to take a shower this was going to be good well "DAMN YOUR HUMAN MIND AND BRAIN" she closed the blinds. Then the sinner sees it a fat woman eating a ice cream about 27 scoop of ice cream the fuck how can she balance that thing. Trevor thought this was a whale this was going to be a major catch "She's a BIG one isn't she" Trevor joked. He aims waiting for the right moment as the big woman sits down and the sinner fires a round watching the woman's gut exploded. As blood, flesh and guts were flying and people we're screaming.

Trevor silently hid under some rags and bedspreads from his magic covering himself and sniper as a form of camouflage. The cops started investigating seeing some dude with a gun and arrested him, Trevor was laughing. "Yeah you arrest that innocent bitch the blood hell party will start again when you cops leave the scene"

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(OOC: Ok then, just so anyone else reading this knows, this thread is non-canon and is here to train Kade's RP ability. More specifically on fights. I will be critiquing you at the beginning of every post. I will be playing Tegan as an even tier to his guy's.

First thing I notice is how ungodly bad the post reads. Like some 15 year old with Tourette's and is dyslexic and is ADHD who forgot half their English class...and that's still probably insulting them. We may be lenient on grammar, basic punctuation and the like, but holy shit this is bad. Please run it through a word processor and do a spell check etc., that will eliminate most of it. I'm sure there are also online equivalents for free. If you actually do have one of the diseases previously mentioned, ok, that excuses it a little bit more, but still no reason you don't have access to a word processor to help you out. I've rped with someone that was dyslexic really bad, and this matches their posts pretty well, but after a quick run through a word processor it helped his posts read a lot better with only minor mistakes that was easy to overlook.

Second thing I notice is the sheer ridiculousness of there being A: Someone trying to kill someone with a sniper rifle in JAPAN, and B: that sniper rifle being a Dragunov, a Russian made weapon. I mean, possible? Sure...but it's so far out there given how strict gun laws in Japan and the rest of the sane world are that I have to call bullshit on it. But I'll work with it. Another thing, with normal weapons...they still follow normal physics and laws of nature...a Dragunov isn't going to make someone's body explode unless they had a bomb inside them already and the bomb blows up when the bullet hits it. Would there be a hole on the other side of the fatass? Yes. Would she explode? No...that's not how bodies work. Also, just happenly there being another guy with a gun? Yeah no, that's not happening seeing as Japan has no open carry stupidity laws or anything like that let alone is that too convenient for you let alone anything they might be carrying would be even remotely close to being strong enough to do the damage that will do. Do keep in mind the country you are in. Not every country is like the USA. Thank god. Something I noticed last time and I will warn against right now, do not abuse the NPCs...when two spirituals start fighting, ALL of them gtfo. Remember that. Ok, time for my actual post.)

A short, five foot five brunette was walking down the street when he heard the gunshot. The black kitten in his shirt pocket didn't even stir at the sound. When the short teenager got there, he felt...a strange spiritual pressure a bit of ways away, and a dead fat woman. The police were already there, must have been nearby to react so quickly. But they were clueless. That was definitely a rifle from some far off building on an upper floor...and he had a feeling he knew exactly where. Tristan moved and started to run towards the building where that strange spiritual pressure. Getting there, he took the stairs to the room, picking the lock...a neat trick he learned from his favorite cousin. Walking in quiet as a mouse, but not hiding his own spiritual pressure, he found a mound of camouflaged blankets.

The tattoo on his right wrist came off and formed a black broom of energy. "You know...I don't think I've met your kind of race before...it might just be fun to catch and experiment on you...hold still!" Tristan tried to hit the guy over the had with his broom. The teenager was scrawny as hell, and didn't have much physical strength. But who know how strong the guy really was?

View user profile

on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ooc: Nevermind just cancel the thread...Just stay away for my sinner and other characters and I'll stay away your threads. Fair enough???

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum