Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Vizard in Need of Change

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Escaping Thor wasn't easy putting his skills to the test but really that was stupid to challenge a powerful being like that. Without putting any thought into it still the vizard thought his attitude got the better of him hopefully it wouldn't happen again. Kade must have taken a detour because this wasn't the Soul society at all this was still the world of the living though. Yet where the hell was he??? Kade never even seen this place before at all it must be new. "Then again, I wouldn't be able to enter the Soul society not like this until Central 46 makes a judgment call about vizards and soul reapers living together".

Finding friends maybe difficult who are same race and dealing some of the same problems that he's dealing with. Kade started looking around the place but no one seemed to be around maybe the place was left abandoned.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared down at the man whom was lying flat on his back, having just arrived through some means of which Ika couldn't give less of a fuck about.. "You know kid, talking to yourself really isn't healthy.. Though at least you didn't answer back, that'd be a full blown conversation.. You'd be a definitive fucking loon in that case." Ika smirked, extending his hand to pull the man up.. "I do believe we have something in common my friend.." Ika's smirk stretched from ear to ear, and he let some of his own Reitsu waft about the air to notify te other Vizard that he was one as well.. "So... how'd you get here?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
He didn't know what this place was however this person was the same as him a vizard fate has a was. Kade wasn't expecting this but perhaps taking a new direction instead of fighting would be a good move. But the guy was a jokester as well always talking about some situations involving himself and strange ass problems coming his way. "I heard stories about this place hmph a place for vizards really it was hard for me to believe this place exist. But it does exist so the rumors were true after all." Kade was calming down thinking what kind of rules were needed to live in a place like this hopefully it wasn't too bad.

Really, He hoped someone would help in his training since solo training was the best thing that he was good at. Hoping to gain some new friends along the way. "I'm known as Kade Howlett, Also known as the Shadow Vizard; Because of my past..."

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Yep, a sanctuary for Vizards and anyone else that nobody wants, we're the aptly named faction known as Chaos. Kinda sucks to think people still think we're a fucking myth, you'd think killing a Captain Commander would be enough to get people to realize I'm here to stay.. nonetheless, welcome and such."Ika listened as the man introduced himself and raised an eyebrow, "Shadow Vizard eh? Edgy. I didn't get any fancy nicknames, no one really lived to give me one." Ika shrugged his shoulders, pondering what the man was saying. "Look like you just got mauled, is that why you came here Kade?"

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
A place for vizards but something caught his attention when hearing about the Captain Commander. Someone killing the head of the whole Seireitei why would the vizard joke about that it was most troublesome. But maybe that would be something to explore but right now this place sounded interesting to him after all. Then he was talking about his clothing being damaged a little after his confrontation with Thor but the vizard did escape him. "People have told me about this place. I was hoping to find ways to increase my power and since the Seireitei won't welcome me with open arms. I was told to come here by some human friends." Kade was looking around the place hoping to find the landlord of the place.

"But onto why I'm here. To help increase the powers of both my bankai and my other abilities. Really I need help into it?"

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I'm the landlord, I run this whole ordeal, again, names Ika Mazi." Ika frowned and released his Reitsu, which at this point would be enough to smother the poor guy, frankly? He'd be lucky to move while in Ika's presence. "Now that we've established pecking order, we can discuss terms of training you and me helping you out and such. Step one, join us, and serve me. Step two, accept that training will be to the limit, death has happened, and very well may happen again. Three, I'm not liable. Other than that? Your rooms cleared upstairs already. Training room is down the hallway.. What else do you need?" Ika awaited a response eagerly.

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Serve this guy and that was that maybe something the vizard wasn't ready for but something really didn't feel right. He was talking about the captain commander in killing sense of fashion. Did he kill him??? He shouldn't go any further it with this right now but the guy wanted an answer. Kade calmed down saying "Ok, I'll join you and whatever organization you got going here. You won't get any trouble from me you have my word".

Whatever training will be limited that was fine hopefully his bankai powers can be strong enough to defend his new home. "Nothing else...I'll be going to my room then and thank you"

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika nodded as the man spoke and waved. "See ya in the morning for training then, enjoy your stay here at Chaos." Ika simply chuckled to himself and walked off, lighting a cigarette as he went.. Maybe this base wasn't such a bad idea afterall, Vizard recruits were really beginning to pour in afterall, and his life was certainly much better off for it.. As a bonus he now had his own standing army! Nevertheless, Ika began to walk up to his own room, and awaited morning.. Training would be the next phase..

-Thread Exit-

(OOC: Kk now I'd start the training thread if I were you.)

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum