Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ginger and the Mask..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 am

Vizard
Vizard
Well.. At least she screamed. "Oh well.." Ika dropped the mangled body before him, and sat down a moment, pondering what had just happened.. He shook his head slightly, before throwing Shana's broken carcass over his shoulder, he would then carry it back to her room, and leave her there.. With Saio..

Easily the most evil thing I've done in the last 24 hours. "Sleep tight Shana! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:57 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I'd been bored for the last week or so, most because somebody whose name will not be mentioned here forgot about me because they're apparently busy or some shit like that. Enough of that, let's get down to business. Shana's home. YAY! Ika brought her in at about bumblefuck in the morning, all torn up and stuff. I'm not too worried because all she'll end up doing is going *poof* and she'll be back to normal. Until then I have a lot to catch up on with her. I'd start with a musical barrage of every classic Disney movie, from The Little Mermaid all the way back to Bambi. That is 40+ years of music, I'm telling you.

I just hoped that Shana really liked my singing voice. Something told me Ika was already hightailing it out of there just because he couldn't handle the sheer awesomeness that is me.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Saio was certainly right! Ika was gone!

-Exit Thread-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#24Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder