Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 am

8th Division
8th Division
The fight with Graven and the overall assault on Las Noches was not without loss. In its wake, the loss of a few major parties, several dozen shinigami, but mainly, Rena. Our leader was now gone. I always found myself dwelling on that tiny bit... It didn't make it any easier to understand, and of course I partially blamed myself, even though I knew I was unconscious when she passed. Another loss, however, was my eyesight. Something I still had to adjust to, sure, but in the end, I could still see, putting the odd sensation of closing my eyelids with nothing to rest them on.

Coming home, through the gate, I realized something rather odd. Something wasn't right about my own energy, something I hadn't realized earlier. Was that... a trace of Graven? No, it couldn't have been. Unless he'd done something to me while I was out cold.... Either way, I found a wound in my stomach where one wasn't before, and it was bleeding. Horribly. I could stand for the moment, and I looked around for someone from Squad 4, but with every movement I made, the Seireitei spun beneath my feet. It was then that I caught sight of a familiar face, the Lieutenant of Squad 4, Mei's right hand, Abella La Vie. I called out as best I could, waving, but I think what ended up coming out of my mouth was a mix of blood and the sound 'Ababelababa' or something to that effect.

After that, even my senses couldn't tell me what was going on, there was nothing but darkness, not even a sound to tell me where I was. I lost consciousness for quite some time and before I knew it, I'd be taken elsewhere.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Eveeyone leaving for the war had cast a huge wwight upon Mei's shoulders. She blamed herself, she blamed Emiko, and she blamed her horrible parenting. None of this would have ever happened if she hadn't have just let Emiko do as she please, trusted that she wouldn't run off, or even bothered to have looked for her in the first place. Why did she obsess over that girl for so long? Why did she even care? Why did she not care? Mei just wanted to be happy in her new life, yet still seemed to come to the same point as her human life.

Her eyes had begun to water, her body had begun to shake, and she had begun to get warm. Worrying too much wasn't good for her health or it's health. So, Mei would cease her pacing and look to her Lieutenant, "Abella, I-I need some time to get some air. Please, stay around here. I'll be back soon." The blonde had walked out of the barracks shortly after that wearing the traditional Captain's uniform. She had walked quite a distance, however not too far from her Squad in case she was needed. After a while she would return with her head still full of thoughts. However, something would capture her attention.

A loud, shrill woman's scream that sounded all too familiar to her own ears. Being as masterful as she was, Mei would shunpo ever so quickly in the direction of her Lieutenet. The woman was standing near the enterance of the barracks, yet seemed to be frozen solid. The blonde would grab her ahoulders while looking her dead in the face, "Abella?
Abella?! Speak to me, now!"
Mei's voice was stern, fierce, and loud, as she shook the woman. "C-Captain.." her small finger would point in the direction of where she had seen him. With a swift turn, Mei would see him as well. Captain attire. The hair. "N-Noz?" Mei would say with a quick beating heart and wide eyes. She had never moved so quickly towards anything ever. She would roll him onto his back as she held him in her arms. A warm, sticky substance would cover her arms and clothing. Red. Pink orbs would stare at his stomach region and notice the large, gaping hole before moving her notice up to his eyes. They had been bleeding, they had an odd shape to them not round as they normally were, and they looked motionless. With hesitation she would take a closer look only to scream and instantly begin crying, "Noziel?!
Noz! C-Captain Aran?! Can you hear me?! Please, hang in there!"
Mei would look to her Lieutenant, who had finally broken from her trance at the sound of Mei's distress. They would quickly move him into the barracks together, "Please... Please..
Please Noziel. Stay with me."

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though it felt like an eternity, you know what they say. I was probably only out for five to ten minutes. I awoke to the sound of two panicked voices, one I recognized as Abella, though she was more stammering than panicking. The other was Mei, thank goodness. She was trying to get me positioned in a way that would minimize any further strain on my wounds, though it was clear she was losing her mind over the thought that I might not be okay....

I could say I opened my eyes, but I only mean that figuratively. I could see what looked to be my wife's face, though I couldn't tell what color it was, nor that of her eyes or garments. Still, her aura felt warm and comforting, even when she was worrying over me. Abella's aura was especially comforting, but not in the same way Mei comforts me. Either way, I was awake, though I realized my body had gone through a quick shock after the sudden loss of blood. I reached upwards for the hand of my wife and grasped it. "It's so good to be home, even if my sight isn't what it used to be. I'm just glad the first thing I woke up to was you. Makes me feel better knowing you're still alright."

I sat there, eyelids caving in, smiling, head swimming full of silly questions, like 'can you cry if your eyes are not there?' and 'what must I look like without actual eyes?' It still felt strange, only being able to see outlines and flames of varying colors, dropped by a background of solid black, but at the very least, it was enough that I didn't feel so bad over the loss of my eyes.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:54 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her body moved so quickly that it was hard for Abella to keeo up. She was only supposed to be temporary lieutenant and she had onlu become so just recently, so of course she was having much trouble having never been in a high risk situation in such an unpredictable environment. So, Abella would stammer and stumbke as she followed along with Mei preparing to bring Noziel off the path and away from the eyes of the shinigami that lingered in terror. Pink eyes would shoot glances of pure rage at the bystanders prompting them to either look away or leave. Tears streamed down her cheeks and dripped onto the man's chest. Mei would comstantly wipe her eyes and reposition her glasses, until she felt a warm hand upon her own.

Pink orbs would follow the hand the wrapped around hers and her ears would listen to the words that protruded from his mouth. "P-please,
Don't speak Noziel. Please. I-I just.. want you to know I'm sorry,"
her voice would become hoarse as she spoke and her mind would be filled with thoughts that only furthered her depression and worry. "I-I'm so sorry! You... should have never been involved. I'm so sorry.. Just.. please stay still.. and don't speak. Let me save you," a rage would build in Mei's chest and she would clench her teeth. She just wanted to love and be loved, but living was very... very... unfair. She couldn't do this again. Not to anyone else.

Without a seconds more hesitation, Mei and Abella would move Noziel very carefully into the Squad 4 barracks where everything would become hectic. "Move, people! Out of the way!" The yelling would turn heads and force people either way or towards the duo forcing their help upon the two. Mei couldn't force herself to look at him anymore. How could she?

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 am

8th Division
8th Division
After all the time spent waiting to see her again, she seemed a bit conflicted. Perhaps it was her past coming up again, but she asked me to save my voice. I simply nodded and continued to keep my hand fixed to hers. At this point, the last thing I wanted was to let go and lose her again. Over the next several hours, I slipped into and out of conciousness. Most frequently this happened while I was being moved. Though if it could be helped, I would still be holding onto Mei through all of it.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had spent hours upon hours working on the healing of her husband and she wasn't going to stop until he was stable and returned to normal. From surgeries to medical kidou, Mei made sure that she was the doctor doing all the major work. She would do so while gripping Noziel's hand tight and begging for him to come out as well as he was before. Her mind mainly focused on her guilt and his pain. It focused on her former child and their past. Why was this happening? She couldn't quite figure it out.

After hours of work, Noziel had been patched up and all bleeding had ceased at the moment. However, there was no saving his eyes. How was she supposed to let her husband know that Mei Tsaki, the captain of the Medical Division, couldn't even replwnish his eyes? How was she supposed to face him again if he couldn't even see her? How was she supposed to face him again knowing this whole war effort was all her fault? It was all her. Every bit of it.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:38 am

8th Division
8th Division
As my loving wife went to work, pouring her full heart into healing the damage done to me, and replenishing my wellness. She stared at me in a reflection of herself, grasping at a plethora of emotions, even seeming to be overwhelmed and stressed. As I had expected, my eyes did not return. That was just it though, I didn't expect her to be able to fix what was gone. As the last of my wounds closed, I reached up to her cheek, lightly caressing it, and smiling. "Thank you, Mei. I knew I could count on you, and I'm glad you are the one to greet me. I am so glad to be able to see you even now." Of course she might not know it. Did she? I don't recall if I told her of my other sight.

Either way, I was happy to see her, truthfully. Even seeing her soul in such anguish, that I could fix at another time, I would hope.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would stand over the man as he finished healing, however a large wave of sorrow and pain rushed over her. She couldn't fix all the problems she caused and she knew that, so what was she supposed to do? The woman would stand as depression seemed to consume her being every moment that she looked at him. How coukd she not? She was supposed to be the best of the best. She could heal Rena's severed arm, but not Noziel's eyes?! How was that fair?! As Noziel reached up to caress Mei's cheek, she would slap his hand away before freezing where she was.

His words had torn through her just a sword did to flesh. Why? Why would he say that? A bit of anger flourished and built up within Mei too quickly to catch on time. "How could you?! Howcould you say such things?! You counted on me and I failed!
I don't want you to see me! I'm glad you can't see me! Now, I'll remember daily the one thing I truly couldn't mend. Why are you so happy when all I do is tear things apart?!"
The woman would turn away from Noz only to see the many nurses watching her every move. Without having to ask, they would all dispersed prompting Mei to sink down onto the floor and cry, "You're going to die near me."

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was in shock for a few moments as she kept me from giving her affection. She separated herself from me both physically and emotionally, and then blamed herself for all of this. Crying, it would seem the nurses knew better and left. In her brokenness, she seemed distant and hard to reach. She even went so far as to say that I would probably die near her. I puzzled over it for a while and then spoke. "I say these things because I still see part of the pain you deal with even now. This thought that you've failed me is silly. I chose to go into war on my own, no one forced me to. You healed me and my wounds successfully. Though my eyes are gone, I can actually see you, and Abella too. Granted it's not quite the same as before, but I can see plenty. This conception you have that you're failing me and that you're not worth my love is silly. You more than earned that love long ago, after we first met. The only thing being torn apart is that heart of yours. By the way, if I die being near you, then I will know that I've made the right choice. You are the reason I fight so hard, so don't blame yourself for everything."

I'd get up, despite only being fresh off my wounds, and sat with her. I'd only attempt to embrace her if she let me do so, and if she did not, I would simply look at her, even though my eyes weren't there to reflect the pink irises of hers. "Even though you weep, your heart still shines beautifully, that is something that I couldn't physically see until now, and being able to see that makes up for having lost something like what I have."

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Tears streamed from her pink orbs as she listened tp Noziel speak and they only seemed to become cold with his words. However, all she could think about was the many individuals below her and what they thought of her. They all saw her breaking apart, they all saw her fail, and they all saw that seemed only to be losing herself. What did they think? Did they still accept her? They all seemed to be respectful of her, but was that all they were? Where did their loyalties lie? Where did her sanity lie? Where did her heart lie?

As she thought, arms would wrap around her prompting her to be startled and then slowly start to settle. His words would sting Mei's heart and cause her eyes to poor floods of waters. How could he say such a thing? How could he still care? Her heart was sour and dangerous. "How could you say that?
Why are you trying to comfort me? Do you now hear what I'm saying? We lost our child due to my poor judgement and rotten heart. How could it be sweet? You lost your eyes because we lost our child because of me. How could you possibly be ok with that? Good people died and were injured all because of me. They all deserve to be angered because of me. And Rena.... Rena... was... because... I-I..."
her mouth would stop moving as she sank into Noziel. What she needed was him. She knew it but didn't know it.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum