Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Silence is Golden (Kirou)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Being a member of the Gotei 13 usually mean't one was busy. There was work, training, and all others sorts of tasks to be taken care of. Soul Reaping was not a relaxed environment. But sometimes, just sometimes, one got to actually sit down and just take a moment to rest. Today was one such day For Ikeda. The sun was high in the sky, gently toasting the land in its warmth. A lovely day it was, truly. Sitting out in a rocky garden, he had brought with him lunch. A warm cup of tea and a simple little boxed lunch. This was truly heaven. No disturbances, no work. He never regretted his decision to join the Gotei 13, but any working man would enjoy a day off now and then. Still, he was of course dressed in his robes, as any soul reaper would be, and his zanpakuto was with him. How could he ever leave it behind?

"I think after lunch I will take some time to polish my zanpakuto...its overdue for a good cleaning. I must revisit my discipline."

He ponders as the sun creeps ever higher. His day was often so structured, and he liked that. Having this level of freedom was...disconcerting to say the least.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou found himself wandering around the soul society in his full Stealth force garb, hood covering his head. Utilizing his Kanzen'na inpei he moved across the rooftops without making so much as a sound. The units patrolling the seireitei at street level were completely oblivious to his presence, hell if he had been an enemy he would have been able to have taken out a large portion of the soul societies forces with guerilla tactics of hit and run disabling or killing a group before they can sound an alarm and hiding again. It wouldn't be quick, but it was doable. He couldn't fault the guys below him however, stealth was his job, no more than that it was his life. Striking from the shadows, performing tasks and leaving without anyone but those who were supposed to be aware of his presence knowing he was even there. He prided himself in his ability to remain hidden, and remaining undetected.

Of course right now he was being used as a glorified messenger to deliver an important notice to a shinigami by the name of Ikeda, the young shinobi had overheard a portion of what the missive was about when he was summoned to deliver it. It was a notice of promotion to the vice captain seat in the third division. That was a rather impressive post, and Kirou was curious as to what kind of man was being granted the honor. What he found as he arrived at the man's place of residence was a rather unimpressive sight.

While Ikeda cut a semi-imposing form at a monstrous 6plus feet tall his pale skin and sunken black eyes made him seem slightly sickly, and the long tangled mess of pure black hair looked to be a possible hindrance in combat. But if anyone knew about deceiving appearances it was Kirou, Soul King knows he has hunted down plenty of beings who appeared to be loyal, strong, or quick just to be disappointed by them. It was part of what caused a rift between him and Nobu, his Zanpakuto. Kirou rarely had to rely on him so their attempts at bonding was awkward, hell if it wasn't for Sakura the former VC of squad two helping him he probably wouldn't even know Nobu's name. Never mind be the force that he was today. Approaching Ikeda from behind, his steps perfectly silent his pressure completely hidden, in fact if one did not look at him directly they would not be able to tell he was there at all. "Missive for a Ikeda Tsume."

Techniques Used:
Ability Name: Kanzen'na inpei (Complete Concealment)
Ability Description: Kirou can suppress his Reiatsu to the point where even the most adept at sensing will not be able to notice him. This came from years of practice in the punishment force, hunting down rogue shinigami and troublesome hollows. The biggest downside to this technique is that Kirou can not use anything more elaborate than Shunpo and Basic Hakuda while using it. Duration: Indefinite, Cooldown: X+1 where X = posts active.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:10 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The sudden voice from behind Ikeda caused him to exit his relaxed state. He places his cup back onto the table in front of him. He had felt no presence approaching...but since this was a delivery of a message it was likely this was stealth force business. Those sneakly little rats and their skills to avoid detection. How impressive it was to hide one's spiritual pressure like that, so it feels as though there's nothing there. He turns to face the man delivering the message, and his suspicions were confirmed. Stealth force.

"A missive? I see. Hand it here."

Ikeda says, as he takes the missive from this messenger. Opening the letter his eyes scan the words, widening slightly as he read the good news. Vice Captain of his squad, a promotion. This meant he was second to only the captain. A title worthy of his power, perhaps overdo but he would not presume to think he knew better. Sad he had no one to share this with, and that was indicative of the friendships he had forged. or rather, a lack thereof.

"It would seem I've been promoted. Those at the top continue to recognize my power. Tell me, were you aware of the content of this letter before you delivered it?"

Prying into the knowledge of this steal force member, Ikeda decided he'd be nosy. It may not be his place, but he wondered just how much information got around like this.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:29 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou handed the letter over to Ikeda when the black-haired man asked for it, though he wasn't very polite about the request, and didn't even thank Kirou for delivering it. And this is why I prefer hunting people, but Melk-taichou wanted me to stay seireitei bound for a bit though he hasn't told me why yet. The silver-haired young man thought as the Ikeda's black eyes tore across the letter, reading the words on the page. His eyes visibly widened when they got to the part, that Kirou assumed was related to the promotion. Ikeda's question about Kirou being aware was not entirely unexpected, in fact the silver-haired ninja had assumed he was going to brag about the promotion just by how he had asked for the letter. "I guess congratulations are in order, as for your question I had over heard something about it when I was called for the delivery. Why do you ask?"

Kirou was already unsure as to whether or not he was going to like this guy, granted it was supposed to be in Ikeda's job description to pry into the affairs of those around him. Being basically the lieutenant of the Gotei's Internal Affairs squad, they were in charge of investigating not only outside the seireitei, but inside as well. In fact Squad 2, and the onmitsukido worked with squad 3 more closely than most any other squads in the entirety of the Gotei.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"Thank you for your kind words. I asked because I was curious, it seems almost expected of someone in the stealth force. Those skills must prove to be invaluable."

He was of course referring to his ability to sneak around essentially unseen, as well as astute situational awareness and prowess in observation. the Stealth force and 3 were close due to their goals being somewhat tangential with one another.

"I'm not familiar with your name, or your rank. I dont want to assume anything, but being assigned to delivery boy duty can't exactly be enjoyable. This kind of message is regarded as secret, otherwise It'd be delivered via hell butterfly."

Might seem obvious, but Ikeda was wondering what kind of man the stealth force was sending out on a delivery errand. If they sent a high ranking member, it could signify many things. Not his place for concern to be sure, but he would want to know. It was kind of his thing.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I suppose it is, and that they do" Kirou said in response to Ikeda's comment, waiting as the man finished his questions and statements, before continuing to answer, hell Kirou's current rank would probably surprise him especially seeing as he was a member of the punishment force, not the Inner Court Troup that normally is in charge of special missives. Not only was Kirou in the highest ranking of the divisions within the Onmitsukido, but he was also only second in that group to the Captain himself. "Kirou Ryuuzaki, Member of the Executive Militia, and you are right, it is not enjoyable. I much prefer to be out hunting down the rogues your division digs up. As well as any pesky hollows we catch wind of. As for why a hell butterfly wasn't used, I was available because my captain wanted to keep me in the seireitei for a bit, so rather than letting me go stir crazy and probably knock out about half of the squad he has me running errands"

"How about you Tsume-san, what do you end up doing round here" Kirou was more bored than interested, he just knew that if he went back to the barracks Melk-taichou would end up giving him more menial tasks while he made whatever arrangements he was working on.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum