Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Fullbringer and him

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am

Quincy
Quincy
Zhu looked as if they had a good work out in while being in the middle of fighting off a hollow. The place sure gave off a wild vibe, as they rolled their right arm where he had their sword in his right hand. After doing so, his sword reverted back into a brown stringed collar. Resembling more of a cat collar, as if he was someone's owner. Well sort of. "I should stick to the tree's more often, as agile as I am I wouldn't mind looking like an actual cat jumping through tree's.

Zhu got ready by bending their ankle and, kneee and, soon leaped high into the air, on a tree branch. Zhu's neck warmer covered their mouth to hide his identity, and his bangs mostly near the corner of his eyes. Zhu went from tree to tree, his form looked just like a feline fast, and not very visible. Keeping focus, and high alert for whatever that might come his way. Their invitation to his base was resting in his tight sweats. Why would you pick a base at a place like this? But he gussed it'd be the home for the visords, along with any other savage beast that roams around here.

Zhu felt like he'd been travelling for a while now, but no sign of exhaustion was made. Zhu suddenly jumped and, did a backflip then, land on both of his feet seeing that he made it to the base. Zhu took the note out of his pants, and looked at it a little before looking back up. "Yup this is the place " Zhu began to sigh, and placed their right hand on his hip. "All this for an invitation, but men will do whatever to get their hands on something that peaks their interest " he says, as he knocked on the door hoping for an answer. All he can do is wait.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
Some Fullbringer was clearly attempting stealth, though doing so while killing Hollow's certainly wasn't the best way to accomplish that. Nonetheless Ika played dumb, while keeping tabs on the Fullbring whom had for some reason made Bogota his new hunting ground.. Ika wouldn't do this for long.. As the man began to talk to himself Ika would observe him knocking on the door carefully. For some reason this kid just wasn't very sure of things.. It didn't matter to Ika frankly, he would convert him one way or another. It was only a matter of time and necessity at this point..

Using Shunpo to get behind the boy Ika would tap him on the shoulder, wearing a large smirk that stretched from ear to ear. "Hello there, I'm Ika Mazi, seems to me as though you received your invitation to come join me, is that correct?.. Oh and quit sneaking around, you're more likely to draw attention to yourself by sneaking around than you are by simply pretending you're supposed to be here.." Ika rolled his eyes a bit, and extended his hand for a handshake, "Remind me what your name is again?.. I feel I read it somewhere but.. I don't remember so enlighten me."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 am

Quincy
Quincy
Zhu waited around a little more until the man that sent the invitation made his presence know. After being a little startled, he ended up on his bottom looking at the man. "Don't do that ever again" he says in a sass like tone, he had to catch a breather for a moment. That was highly unexpected. Zhu began to get up, and dust themselves off. "Yeah yeah, quit your nagging. Of course I am to join this whatever, chaos? Need a better name than that" they said in a joking manner. Zhu had a feeling he was being watched. "My name is Zhu fukuhara, not sure how you could forget" honestly could he be anymore dence.

Though he has to stand his guard more, he can tell he's quite strong and, only wanted to join, because he has nothing better to do. Plus he likes the humidity, hence that he was born in these types of weather. Getting stronger here seems like a good thing to do, a lot of wild life and, more hollow activity hear than there is in karakura town. "I wasn't really sneaking around by the way" he says, as he booped ika on the nose. " The hollow ruined my stealthy entrance anyway, besides you probably have been watching the whole time" sounds like a creep.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika raised an eyebrow at the loudmouthed boy and lightly placed his head in the palm of his hands.. When he was good and done Ika would wait a moment to collect his thoughts before responding. "Kid, I'm gonna give you 30 seconds to walk inside, find a room, and wait for someone to make you useful. That's how this is going to go, or I'm going to punch you back to wherever the hell you came from. You're down to 25 seconds now by the way.. Now 20.." Ika would watch on and if the boy hadn't left he would continue counting till he got to 0.. If he wasn't gone by 0?.. Woo boy..

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Quincy
Quincy
Zhu looked at ika with a disgusted look on his face, as he moved his head where he had placed his hand. Waving ika off, as Zhu had entered. He had no time dealing with grumpy ass hats, not here anyway. He had too much going on as it is, and dealing with a shitty leader is not something he'd like to be dealing with either. Ika will find out soon enough that, messing with someone like that won't get you far. Zhu doesn't care how evil he is, he surely won't put up with the wannabe tough act.

Zhu looked around with a blank expressions, as they crossed their arms looking around for any damn body. "Where the hell is everyone?" he asked in an irritated tone. And this day couldn't get any better, having his time wasted is not their cup of tea.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
The guy seemed to be a bit on the pissy side and to be frank, Ika was growing tired of the act. "Everyone is out doing whatever the hell they want, not waiting here to welcome a barely Vice Captain level Fullbringer. I recruited you for potential, not for at this second talent. I brought you in to become greater than what you are, and that starts with me and no one else. Any other questions?" Ika sat looking annoyed, gazing at the man. If his goal was to piss Ika off he had succeeded. He had succeeded to the point of ridiculousness. If he wasn't careful here soon enough, Ika was going to MAKE him careful..

(OOC: Given Ika's character, you're pushing every button he has. I'll still welcome you into the org regardless, but if your character doesn't chill out and give Ika some respect, Ika's probably gonna punch it into him. And given tier there won't be much you can do about it, fair warning. If it's just in your character fine, but I wanted to warn you in case you'd wanna adjust.)

Apps and Info:

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:53 am

Quincy
Quincy
Zhu let out a sigh, and flipped the piece of hair that was covering their right eye behind him. He didn't sound quite happy with the way he was explaining things, but it didn't really matter to him much. Zhu assumed he was a bad guy or whatever and, that's how evil people act so he didn't expect much from his behavior at all.

It takes awhile for zhu to ever praise, or respect someone. He lost half of the respect for people, when his originally significant other had vanished and, his father was just hardly their. He heard ika mentioning a second talent and, surely zhu already noticed that ika wanted them to become better, which is something he was looking into and, something he was thankful for.

Zhu had ika's full attention and, got ready to ask something. "About this second talent you implied. Would it be possible to become a visord, such as yourself? I'm sure science is involved or something. And also I do greatly appreciate the help of my further improvement. And for that" Zhu began to kneel down and, place his right hand on their chest. "You have my support" he says with a grin.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
"At this second talent means as of this moment you're not what you could be, but I think you have the potential to be much, much more." Ika smirked as he listened to the man, "Well if you die and become a Shinigami first THEN a Vizard? Sure you could become one of us. Other than that? Yeah no." Ika then continued to listen, "I am happy to help, no thank-you's required, and am happy to have your allegiance.. Now, in the meantime, go to your room and training will begin in the morning, does that sound alright to you Zhu?"

If the man answered properly, Ika would wave and head up to his room for the next mornings training..

Apps and Info:

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum