Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Falling "Star"

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:37 am

1st Division
1st Division
An extremely loud boom happened in the sky above Oklahoma as the sky seemingly "exploded" for a moment before a "shooting star" came out of nowhere heading for the ground at break neck speeds. When it landed the crater left behind was massive and was smoldering from the heat of the object that had landed.

"oi vaye... The fuck just happened" was heard from the crater as one Rena Lisola woke up aching all over and feeling like absolute tar. slowly struggling to her feet and looking around before starting to piece a couple of things together. First she was clearly human. Second. She was definitely on earth. Third. How the fuck did the get here. She remembered leading the assault on Hueco Mundo as Captain-Commander of the Gotei Forces but didn't remember anything else.

"Bah... " she muttered as she came to the only clear conclusion possible for her current situation. She had died. It beat dying to her cancer sure. Dying on the battlefield is how she would have preferred to go. But what bugged her is why she was human and not a baby and had her memory. It wasn't normal at all. Perhaps she was being rewarded for service? Perhaps she was too powerful to be reborn in a normal way?

The crater around her made her question that line of thinking though. Because whatever had happened had happened forcefully. "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?" She called out since she figured in her current weakened state she wasn't going to get out of the crater on her own. She also had to stop and wonder, how much time had passed between where her memory stopped and her collision with the ground began?

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

A white head of hair could be seen billowing in the wind, framed with red bangs as the roar of a Harley Davidson Road King came over the hill. Graven was decked in classic leathers with Alyss tucked into his back giggling her fool ass off. The gigai that Ika had provided them worked well, only giving off the energy of a normal human in Alyss's case. Graven's smart watch had sealed all but 20% of his reiatsu, but it was still enough to leak through and taint his energy to make him feel more like a very, very strong Fullbringer than a pure human. They had been on the road for about two weeks now, taking a bit of a honeymoon/vacation combination after the war. It had done quite a bit for Graven's mental state, but the damage would never truly go away. They were on a stretch of road in Oklahoma, and Graven was just about to open up the throttle on his bike when he noticed a flash of light and what looked like a meteorite falling from the sky. Smirking, he swerved to the side of the road and began to go off-road a ways, his mate squeaking when he hit a bump but otherwise thankful that the area was fairly flat. He heard a slight sound over the low rumbling of the engine, a distinctly feminine voice that would have gotten drowned out if his ears weren't supernaturally-good. Pulling over at the side of a crater about half a mile from the road, dull red eyes widened at what he saw.

Killing the bike, Graven swung a leg over the white vehicle and moved to the edge of the dent in the earth, frowning as Alyss moved up beside him and gasped. Jumping down before he could stop her, his mate rushed to the young woman's side.

---------------------------------------------

Once Alyss slid down to the bottom of the crater, she would move closer to the ravenette. If Rena cared to look, she would see a woman around her own physical age, curvy and dressed in a black leather vest with a burgundy undershirt and leggings. Her hair was short and sandy blonde, with startling blue eyes. She felt human, even if a bit stronger than average, and seemed to be worried. "Hey, are you okay? My name's Alyss, and that's..."

Pointing up to the frowning white-haired man up the hill, who Rena would likely remember even if he looked a little different, the red in his hair framing his face while the rest had seemed to become shaggier, Alyss would continue. "...my husband, Graven."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:39 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena wasn't very pleased when someone actually managed to reply to her question. Graven she recognized immediately. Though the woman was new to her. Not that she cared at the moment. If he was here then that means some time had passed since her death. Judging by his appearance she'd assume that was true and roll with it. Crap.

Second problem. Cero Espada is right in front of her and she currently has no idea what her new human body can get away with.

"Here kitty kitty.." She muttered under her breath hoping to all hells the ritual kidou maintained through her death and Reika would show up. In a poof of smoke she did. Though she looked dazed and out of it unlike her normal bored and lazy demeanor. Probably had something to do with Rena's changes, "What the hell? Oh great.." Rena grinned and turned her attention to The woman who was with graven as she approached.

"Hi Alyss.. and yes I'm aware of your husband.. I'm well versed in matters concerning Graven Fel.." Rena said with a bit of a huff before eyeballing Graven daring him to come down and try something, but then she looked back at Alyss, "It looks like I didn't need as much assistance as I thought." she waved a hand at reika who was tense and guarded as she overcame her dizzy spell quickly, "Wasn't sure my lil friend here would answer my call. If she hadn't I would definitely need some help getting out of this stupid hole.."

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum