Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Huntdown...Trevor's Revenge

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He finally killed Dane the leader of those damn and demented outcasts that was done but it wasn't easy the bastard had immortality. Trevor used the Raging Demon technique on him and killed him but why was the bastard crying anyway still a lot of unanswered questions in his mind. The only thing that he regretted was the fact his family well his wife and kids won't know what this was all about maybe it was for the best but so many others. Dane wouldn't die alone after stealing his items and cellphone the sinner found out some of his gang were still alive most of them died of old age they we're fucking lucky. But only two of them remain now one of them a quincy like Dane and the other a shinigami retired living in New York City; Trevor thought this was going to be fun. The only problem is the sinner would be arrested crossing state to state but would be the hard way still it would give him long enough to plan out what he wanted to do.

Hitchhiking would be an option but too long then fate was heading his direction a truck was going the same route. Trevor saw the back door was open this was too damn perfect and hid behind the back seat as the driver was coming out of some diner and was getting ready for a long drive.

With his magic, Trevor created a Uzi machine gun and pointed at the driver as first the dude was afraid but the sinner had plans. "Alright, Nice and easy. I'm not going to hurt you but you're going to the destination of my revenge on the people who did this to me. You seemed like a nice guy just take me to New York City and you'll be paid handsomely for doing so now let's get a move on."

The driver was afraid but then again this was no win situation either "Ok....I take you to wherever you want please don't hurt me. My wife just cheated on me with four of my best friends.....ok....but.....W...Who are you?"

"Someone with a painful story.....Not as painful as mine but understandable just get this truck moving and behave and we"ll get along just fine"

The driver started the engine and they were off this was going to long ride and hopefully the sinner could think about what he was going to do. Revenge was on his mind but he could help but feel sorry for the driver about his wife and his freaking sob story just a part of everyday life. Someone just wanting some hot love that they would be willing to betray their best friend to get it it was long drive though as the sinner was reflecting on the past. He couldn't start over that avenue was gone and destroyed just living on and revenge it was just boiling inside of him but the driver didn't care.

Maybe after that thing with his wife sent him over the edge no reasonable man would do this but then again....that's human life. About 399 miles to the destination and no cops or special people, the underworld talked about people like Soul reapers and others that would be real trouble.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota was wandering around the big apple after his 'interview' with the committee, and aside from the fact that he 'disarmed' the leader of the entire organization when he lost control of his blood lust. Granted she quite literally asked for him to let loose the gray-haired quincy did not think that she had intended to almost die in the process, but that was something for him to worry about at some other time. For now he had time before he had to board a plane back to japan so that he could finish his schooling, and here he was in a foreign country in one of the busiest cities in the world. He would be damned if he was not going to try and enjoy what time he had left in New York.

He knew that after he graduated he would probably have to move here so that he could fulfill his obligations to the organization he just pledged his life to and would have plenty of time to sight see between whatever missions he got assigned to, though that didn't change the fact that he wanted to at least get to know the city that might become his home. Walking around town he found himself in Times Square The lights were so bright it was astonishing to the young quincy how anyone was expected to sleep in this town. Of course he also knew that he was an obvious tourist wandering around New York at night, but any one foolish enough to try and mug him would hopefully live to regret it, as dark thoughts started to enter his mind for the second time that day.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
He finally arrives after a long three hour ride the driver took him as far as he could a bit of trouble from the toll and search stops. But nothing bad as the location of his revenge was somewhere here. Now what to do with the driver killing him won't solve anything the sinner thought this fool wasn't apart of his wrath from his story. He had many problems to deal with maybe the sinner should hunt down his friends making a horror movie turning them into a human centipede. "Alright We're here New York City, As promised I do thank you for paying the tolls now please let me go"

"Whoever you are ya so fucking lucky I don't take lessons of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre upon your brain. I'm a demon back from hell and slaughtering my job. However, You did your job I did say I pay you. Tell the police or the authorities ANYTHING and we will meet again on not so happy terms. You understand????"

"My life is over anyway...I'm not in the mood for any hijinks"

Trevor gave the dude from stolen money from the ATM that he destroyed before entering the truck and finally got out. He felt a little bit bad about the dude's wife so fucking innocent not knowing the sins of the flesh can do to people because the same thing happen to him once. Trevor was smiling as he puts his mask and hooded clothing on thinking about his human past remembering how his longtime best friend betrayed him. Thanks to his criminal empire, He managed to destroyed not only his longtime friend but his reputation through blackmail and false news. In the end, He watched as his longtime friend assets get destroyed from within but still it was just a remember of the past long forgotten. By looking at the driver it brought broken fragments back into his brain reforming them together all over again.

But the sinner needed to get back to work thinking two more assholes to go. Finding Dane was easy but the sinner didn't know where to begin until seeing something in the newspaper maybe he could remember something. With his strength, He rushed over to the news stand snatching a newspaper as the newspaper vendor grabbed his jacket. "I'm going to give you two damn seconds to get your underwash hands off my jacket. Or I'm going to rearrange your mouth into a bird's beak."

"Yeah right buddy"

With his strength, Trevor punched the hell outta the guy's face breaking not only his jaw but all of his teeth too. The man's was bleeding badly in great pain while the sinner grabbed the newspaper in a causal manner. But why stop there when the vendor couldn't do much to him anyway. Stealing some snacks and a few beverages maybe a few good looking magazines have some good looking reading material in them. Trevor felt a lot better after getting what he wanted looking the guy in immense pain holding his mouth. "Learn to respect your elders and nothing like this will happen to you ever again but importantly thanks the good members of this....Soul Society. Thanks to them you had a bad day. But don't worry when you a vendor are down on ya luck have a Snickers.....Snickers satisfy. I think I'll have one...mhmm not bad.....Mr food response coming up. Ooh it so good!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Trevor started walking away having a few snacks to eat then looking at the newspaper searching for some names then he sees it. He remembers one of them seeing retired shinigami ass in the paper it seems the dude taken the role of a lawyer not a bad one either. "Oh I can't wait to see the look on his damn retired shinigami face when........Wait HUH,....Hold on here his new awesome wife???......Hmmmm....Waitaminute, A black rose is blooming tonight why not take it a step further. This might be interesting after all.....Now where does this asshole live......GOTCHA"

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun thought the man he saw the guy rushing over with his odd clothing and reiatsu. Snapping at the vendor and stealing more stuff after breaking the guy's nose...his reiatsu and abusing his capabilities put him right into the Committee's jurisdiction. He texted Alex and told him what he saw...and the unusual spiritual pressure he was feeling from the guy. It wasn't strong, but wasn't weak either...just enough to pose a tiny threat to him if his abilities completely blew Jun's away. Either way, Alex said he'd text a nearby new member to back him up if necessary. Nodding, the tank top wearing teenager approached the guy, who seemed crazy as shit. "Buddy, you chose a bad city to go ape-shit and cause trouble. By the order of the Committee, I order you to stand down and come with me." The blond showed a badge. People, who were staring already, started to move and leave the area in a hurry. More so just in case than anything.

Jun was only five foot six, and wore a plain blue tank and black jean shorts, with neon green sneakers. His normally green eyes were darker than normal. He did not want to be dealing with this on his day off.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota was walking through progressively darker and more dangerous streets as he acquainted himself with the city that would become his home soon enough, well so long as he didn't get assigned to a remote location which was a possible option, but he would worry about that should it happen. There was movement from the shadows, a wannabe predator was coming out to take advantage of the unsuspecting Tourist, the unlucky punk was seriously picking a bad night to try this. Sakota stopped his stroll waiting for the punk to make his move before dissuading him, because the last thing the gray-haired quincy wanted to do was hurt an innocent who just happened to be out for a walk. As the punk approached the quincies grey-green eyes watched him reach for a weapon out of his belt, and before Sakota could make a move he felt a vibration in his pocket with a distinct tone that he set for all of the numbers he set for the committee who would be contacting him.

Chuckling slightly he used hirenkyaku to move himself skyward creatiing a platform of solid reishi to stand on before pulling his phone out to see the message, it was from Alexander one of the big-shots from within the organization, a bount if memory served him right as well as the creator of a rather nifty piece of technology that Sakota had added to his arsenal:

'You are to assist Agent Jun deal with a dangerous suspect,
good luck'

Along with that message was a picture of a person that Sakota assumed was agent Jun, and the address of the situation, it wasn't far away... well so long as he didn't try to do it street level. Using Hirenkyaku he traveled to the address that Alex had sent him, landing next to the blonde-haired male that looked like the picture he had received, a handle for a seele schneider in his hand but not yet activated, his bow can have unfortunate collateral that he would rather avoid for now. "Evening Jun, I am Sakota, Alex sent me"

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
This was bad and he didn't kill anybody yet this was a weird place indeed this wasn't the police the sinner could make quick work this was very different indeed. A couple of nitwits playing batman and judge dredd to a tee but they want to play cops and robbers this might be fun lesson to to do-gooders still the sinner will have to time it. They're standing together and he'll only one shot of it with his magic materialization, Trevor waited. The time was just with his magic power......He made a pair of handcuffs appear out of thin air. Then Sakota and Jun were both handcuffed now his scheme was working. To make to more interesting with his magic created a voice item to change his voice hopefully the police will fall for the prank.

"Help....Police they just escape that squad car. OFFICER, OFFICER this two idiots just beat up a cop and wounded that vendor."

The police arrived and they bought the fake story as a bunch of police officers were slamming Jun and Sakota to the ground. Trevor wanted to laugh because it was too damn funny.

"Punks thought escape the law NOT ON MY WATCH"

"Thank you good citizen we'll be taking it from here. Good job catching these escapees well take them back to the slammer. Well done sir you deserve a medal. These Justin Bieber fan clubers are in trouble now"

"I'm glad to help and respect the law. My name is...Ichigo. Ichigo Renosaki an average crime fighter trying to be the best. My job is done. Justice has been served."

They were reading Jun and Sakota their rights as Trevor was laughing at them. The shock maybe had set into them yet they were about to be arrested as Trevor was playing the role of innocent civilian. To their surprise, Trevor used a speed technique almost the same to a soul reaper which was ranzig and got the hell outta there. Then the sinner used the technique to high tail it about twenty city streets seeing the police scolding hot at Jun and Sakota. "HAHAHAHA That was close.....Those fools actually bought it now where were we after I was so rudely interrupted. I have a date with retired shinigami better yet his wife. Now that I know where he lives let the fun begin" Trevor had someone he had to payback then one more to go eating watching the cops about to arrest Jun and Sakota. This was sinner justice.....The law it's so damn good when you can twist and bend the truth and somehow the cops a sinner back from hell with police benefits that was cool.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:08 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(ooc: I will preclude my post with this note. 1. No more auto-hit bullshit without permission (one of which isn't even gonna happen with either my or Shana's characters, and I'm only allowing the first one to happen because it's super easy for Jun to get out of it). That is not allowed. 2. Work on your grammar and sentence structure please, it's hard to read and understand, Shana thought it was a bunch of non-sense, even more so because of the non-sensical crap that's there like the fact you're a six foot tall demon with an uzi, the police ain't gonna tackle a couple of teenagers, and retired Shinigami are put into the Maggot's Nest, not wondering around in the world of the living unless they're rogues. We're fairly lenient on grammar and stuff like that, but if it gets that bad, it needs work, we have a lot of people that can help you out with that. Also, c'mon dude, use some common sense on people's behavior...)

Jun barely acknowledged the new guy. He'd had hoped he would have stayed back and watch instead of approach directly...maybe even cutting off this guy's escape. But it was whatever. The guy's power flared, forming handcuffs directly on Jun's wrists. As he was snapping the things off because too much time to pick the locks, the police arrived. The blonde simply glared at them, making them stop cold. "Committee business, guys. Block off and evacuate this part of town within 4, no make that 500 yards. Thanks fellas." With that, the police officers backed off and did as they were told, telling a new member that Jun was the Chief of Police's son and mentioned he was more credible than a complete stranger, even more so since it was well known that he was a part of the Committee.

Speaking of which, the guy tried to run. "Pursue the guy...I'll try to flank him and cut off his escape. Try not to kill him, I think he's a sinner...never felt one before, but that seems to be the most likely race of this guy...and if so, you kill him, he goes back to Hell. I'd rather we capture him, but whatever happens, happens." If necessary, he'd break his partner's cuffs as well before using a kido spell and its full enchantment. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." With that, all trace of him disappeared. And Jun followed the guy to a nearby building, probably having hoped the police would do something to them. Yeah, fat chance of that happening. He'd keep an eye on the guy and waited to see what his partner would do, but was on the next building to the sinner's left, above him.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:52 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota wasn't disturbed by Jun's lack of acknowledgement in fact just by not telling him to back off like he was some kind of civilian was more than enough acknowledgement. Then came something unexpected as a set of cuffs seemed to materialize around his arms, though since they were at his sides the chain was more than long enough for him to work around if he so desired, not that it would be necessary. But as the six-foot demon looking looking being started calling out for help from the police, with a rather effeminate voice almost as if he was a woman instead of a giant of a man. That particular voice coming out of this monster of a man was enough to make the gray-haired quincy crack a smile as he flipped the handle in his hand over so that the blade of his seele schneider came out point down, with a deft maneuver the cuff on his right hand was split just at the latch so the bracelet clattered open useless.

Performing the same trick on the other while Jun snapped his cuffs off and had the cops create a perimeter like he was one of the force Cool the committee does have some sway with the police, either that or he has connections. Though their time for explanation was short as the sinner tried to run, Jun told Sakota to tail him while he flanked, also while requesting that he 'Try' not to kill the beast of a man, which may be easier said than done. Using Hirenkyaku Sakota was on the sinner's tail almost instantly, keeping a good distance of ten feet or so behind him as he released the floating blue remote weapons known as Dragoon's which flew out from underneath his coat before taking up positions around the young quincy, firing off their normal attack something that equated to about a hado 4 at the legs of the sinner as the red-skinned brute's full weight was on the leg. If any of the up to 24 blasts that were fired strike Trevor as intended he would probably end up crumpling under the damage combined with his own weight. In the quincies right hand he still held his Seele schneider point down as he was in pursuit.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 am

Vizard
Vizard
That was a coward's move to run anyway not his style not knowing what the enemy's weaknesses are before high tailing it. Looks like the sinner won't be getting a second chance but where did that human from that Committee bullshit run off to??? Something was wrong here probably some magic being used against him this was a bad idea and police coming too little time to act in a situation like this.

"Some thumbtacks some destroy their freaking tires...WHOA, What is that coming?" He thought.

Trevor gets blasted in his legs falling down to the ground in pain then thinking this might be a sneak attack. "After I'm done slaughtering those two bastards really I'm going to leave New York City and head SOMEWHERE ELSE". He needed to be sure the sinner was strong enough maybe it was time to see how strong he really was. With his magic, He started summoning a weapon it would take some time though in the meantime the sinner should get a little creative here. Opportunity came a knocking when a street gang started harassing a woman for some money didn't they know the cops we're coming. One of them alerts the gang leader and two of them started attacking the woman now a sinner wouldn't give a damn but this sinner at ideas. Trevor grabs a cinder block from the ground waiting for the gang leader to turn around "Oh boys....and billy badasses" The gang members all stop and start looking at the weird guy holding the cinder block wondering what the hell is he. "CATCH" Trevor threw the cinder block and ripping at the gang's leader eyeballs hitting him hard in the face.

The other gang members started running away as the woman was shocked and the sinner returned her purse to her. She didn't know what happened but he saved her saying "thank you" while calming down and going home.

Trevor got the gang leader up until he hears something rumbling on the other side of the street. A subway system underground???? How long has the sinner has been in the depths of hell it has been a long damn time though. His legs
were bleeding a bit damaged with bruises thank the lessons of hell that the sinner trained in strong defenses to his body. This was perfect taking new transportation and hostage but what about his new hostage anyway. "Aww are you eyeballs bleeding??? Don't worry we'll take you the hospital besides you're my new best friend. Must have brain damage too. I get to play Dr. Frankenstein when we get to the hospital." He had a hostage wondering what the do-gooders we're going to do now the police time to start running.

"Mommy...." The gang leader was crying for his mother making the sinner sic it tells how much of a badass the punk is right now. Whatever happen to that other one??? He lost track of him, He was here somewhere but no matter....

With ranzig, Trevor was rushing fast over to the subway station entrance about to lose the cops in a flash with a hostage bleeding. He thought this was the home stretch t outrunning the cops and the last subway train was about to leave. "You humans have good fucking ways of technology and transportation as your disposal. This is my first time taking your underground transportation ."

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum