Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Aaron makes a friend

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron shrugged, launching blades at two more Hollow's as they approached. "Not all of us can be that forgiving Rha, and I most certainly can't be. Come on now, the mission is almost finished." Aaron smiled at him lightly, as they continued their walk down the road, clearing out Hollows as they went. It was an easy mission, one Aaron was certainly enjoying more than he reasonably should, but it was one that would require diligence as always.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Rha looks for any spirits he can help cross over letting Aaron do the fighting for now so he can save his strength having a feeling there has to be more to this mission then just another hollow slaughter.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:51 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smiled, figuring that the days work was done. "Rha, I think today's work is done, should I help you file a report to take back to the Gotei? I appreciate your company and I certainly hope you'll come around more often!" Aaron smiled, extending his hand for a respectful handshake with the Shinigami, hoping that this would be the first of several he would actually get along with to some reasonable extent. "If that's all when we wrap up the report I suppose we should go our separate ways for now, yeah?"

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:01 pm

rha shacks her hand and says, "Go if you like i'm helping this souls cross over so no left over hollows come and turn them." He is useing sign language to talk with a mute spirit of a small girl getting her to come over so he can have her cross over in peace and says, "At lest seven by now eather hollows are hitting humans more or something more is at work."

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron nodded and waved goodbye to his new friend. "I'll see you around Rha, thanks for the help and the company.." And like that Aaron was gone.

-End Thread-

Apps and Info:

#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum