Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Aaron makes a friend

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron had been assigned to work with a Shinigami in regards to purging the mass influx of Hollows in the Tokyo area, and not being one to waste time or argue on an order such as that one? Aaron was on the scene, waiting to meet and otherwise hear from the Shinigami that had been dispatched to work with him. Aaron had almost thought the Shinigami got lost, before he felt the faintest hint of Spiritual Pressure coming from a nearby Shinigami.. It had to be him, so Aaron waited.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:54 am

Rha comes up to comes up to Aaron and says, "Sorry I got lost not use to the human world to big,to much nose just makes my skin crawl."His shinigami outfit is that blue where it would normally be black. It is also green where it would normally be white. His sword stays at his side using a green obi tied around his waist. His socks are white and he wears black saddles to complete the outfit looking around for hollows.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked, "Yeah I hate it out here too if I'm being honest with you, anyway I sense about 12 Gillian Class Hollows half a mile to the North, care to accompany me Mr.. I'm sorry what's your name?" Aaron looked at the Shinigami bewildered, having completely forgotten what exactly his name and rank was. He was very much hoping the Shinigami would reveal that to him so that they could properly proceed. If that was all out of the way?.. Aaron would begin to walk.

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:05 am

"I'm Rha' Chonchiyo 9th Division 10th seat but call me Rha everyone dues." Rha says reaching out a hand to shack your hand smiling softly a strong looking hand well worked from working his forge.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
The mans hands were rough and sinew'd from his work on the forge, and Aaron couldn't help but smirk, "Well, Hi there Rha, I'm Aaron Setetsu, Lead Officer of the Committee's Combat Branch, come with me and we'll get this over with quickly and we can both go on with our lives, sound good buddy?.." Aaron smiled as he began walking towards the Hollows with his newfound ally and friend. Excitement was just around the corner!

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 am

Rha's hand rest on his sword hilt and he says, "Think any of this are smart enough to talk? I rather not have to fight if I don't need to sir Aaron Setetsu." Follows ready to fight if ned be but more then welling to try and reason with the hollows if they can.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I doubt it Rha.. But don't worry, I doubt you'll need to fight.. Watch this" Aaron smirked, touching a car and converting it into about a metric ton of Iron Dust, and as he did that? It all turned to spikes and lashed out at the Hollow's killing the 5 they had stumbled upon in an instant, before turning back into dust and retracting back towards Aaron.. he simply smirked, and winked at the man, before walking on to the next batch

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:47 am

Rha follows him and says. ""At lest try not all minos are mindless." He sighs softly seeing him as another kill first ask questions later soul reaper and says, "Give it a try its what i do in rukon."

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I don't like to waste time on the creatures Rha, they killed what family I once had, as far as I'm concerned they are a manifestation of every evil that could be embodied by the Human Soul, it is my job, my purpose, the reason I was given these powers.. It was all towards ending these fucking creatures.. It was all towards ending this war we seem to constantly have.. That is my true and honest belief.."

Aaron patted the Soul Reaper known as Rha on the head, and kept on walking. "Let's continue Mr. Chonchiyo."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 am

"One rha please don't call me by my last name I'm not your boss and two hollows killed my family as well but not all hollows are mindless monsters like the ones that killed my mom and dad and scared my back not all souls are bad some just go hollow because we did not reach them before they turned into hollows." Rha says, in a calm tone with a cold fire of hate for hollows he hated he just tryed to keep it from blinding him to reason.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum