Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spar] Testing, Who is gonna be the New VC of Squad 2 {Kirou VS Shojo/Shiro)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou's strikes to hinder Shojo's movements had succeeded the young man's foot had been successfully anchored to the ground, and a gash opened up in the side of his leg, the young man collapsed in pain, from his collapsed position Shojo had agreed with the silver-haired ninja he had been depending on his zanpakuto too much. Though what he said and did next caught Kirou off guard, he sealed his sword returning it back to it's base blade, challenging Kirou to a Hakuda only fight, smirking Kirou said. "Alright, it would have been better to start that way and work into our Zan's who knows, maybe next time"

As those words left his mouth Kirou held his right hand out calling out to his Zanpakuto, Nobu returned to his hand from the bush that it had fell into. Sealing the kunai it was wrapped in shadows once more reverting back to a Ninjato that he then placed back into its sheath across his back, grabbing the blade sheath and all he shunpo'd away placing it gently on the roots of a tree before deactivating his Shunko, the shadows receding as his reiryoku came back under control, revealing tan skin where his uniform had been torn, both by his own reiryoku and by his opponents attacks though the flesh below the tattered cloth was completely unharmed. Cracking his knuckles he took up his stance, "As I started the previous exchange, it is only fair that you start this one."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo still felt the pain in his leg and foot but it would be better to push everything to back of his mind to focus, Shojo sprinted towards Kirou and with his hand opened like a claw he swiped at his left shoulder that would have dislocated it followed by a facepalm that would have just broken his nose if it had landed. Should any of his attacks had landed they would deal a great amount of damage to him I have to last a bit longer come on body he thought to himself as some blood ran down his leg as he fell to the ground panting 'Shojo don't you dear pass out on me now' Shiro commented as Shojo tried to get back to his feet Sorry Shiro I feel really sleepy. Shojo's eye's went blank as he fell to ground.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou sidestepped the young man's charge, and as he went to counter him with a chop to the back of the neck he could see Shojo collapse, the loss of blood from the injuries that he had sustained in his legs apparently had been more than enough for the fight to have ended leaving the young man unconscious. Walking casually over to where he had laid Nobu down just a couple of minutes prior he picked his blade up and re-strapped it to its proper position on his back, hopefully their captain had seen enough if not then this fight would be happening again, and this time he was not going to pull his punches, especially if the terrain favor's him as favorably again next time. Standing off to one side he waited for Kaede's Decision.

-- Kaede --
The young captain had seen plenty, at least for now. reappearing from his hiding spot he picked up the unconscious Shojo, "Nicely Done Kirou, You are dismissed for now, When Izanami-kun here wakes up I will summon you and share the verdict of this test with the both of you at once." Kaede still hadn't quite made his decision, but he was pleased with the growth that Shojo had shown, when they had first met he had let his other half take over far to readily and that personality was a handful between destroying the door, and insulting the person who was supposed to be his boss, as well as the head of what was possibly the scariest division in the entire Gotei 13. The control he had shown over his powers that day left Kaede worried about sending him to the human world on missions, though what he showed today was far more restrained.

Kirou on the other hand had proven to be in control for the majority of the fight, intentionally taking hits from Shojo though shrugging them off like nothing, in fact the ice itself never seemed to stay on the young ninja. In fact he didn't even seem to need his Zanpakuto he had only used it briefly at the opening, and proved that he could call it back to his hand at any time. From Kaede's Vantage point he could see the shadows themselves move almost as if to the young ninja's will, and with the Kunai vanishing into one shadow and coming out of another Kaede could only guess that Kirou could manipulate shadows. At which point in time, why didn't he take full advantage of that ability unless it was more restrictive than other manipulation things that Kaede had encountered.

Kaede was still sifting through his thoughts as he dropped shiro off at the squad four barracks to receive treatment to his wounds. That was another thing that Kaede was curious about, Kirou seemed to be able to use what looked like Shunko, but it wasn't any shunko that he had seen before, this one looked darker and slightly more sinister, and it even seemed to be controllable and able to turn solid as well as work as an Armor. In fact just from that little exchange Sakura's apprentice seemed to be a perfect replacement but...

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shojo woke up he saw that his leg and foot had been bandaged up Looks like he really did a number on us Shiro. he waited for his other half he noticed that he wasn't in his room Shiro...Shiro am sorry for losing. he said feeling rather sad about teh whole fight 'Do better I don't like looking like loser Shojo!' Shiro replied at last sounding rather faint to Shojo when he noticed that Kaede was sitting in the corner of the room "Hi Cap'n what brings you here today?" he asked with his cheerful smile on his face. He truly felt disappointed in himself for having his captain sit around waiting for him to wake up but 'I really want to fight this guy' Shiro chimed in as they awaited for him to respond "Shiro say's hi by the way cap'n." Shojo told Kade hoping fix anything that may be keeping them from actually getting over the whole door thing, 'DON'T SPEAK FOR ME YA LITTLE SHIT!!!' Shiro replied at Shojo nearly taking over the body.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:11 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
From where Kaede stood pondering what he was going to decide he could see the the young man in the bed before him starting to stir, signalling sending word out to Kirou that Izanami was going to awake soon. While waiting for the young ninja to return Kaede responded Shojo's question, "I actually haven't left yet. The doctors said you should awaken shortly after getting the wounds closed and some blood back in you so I just stuck around so that when you awoke I could summon Kirou and tell you what the results of that test are since it will effect the both of you"

It took a few more minutes before Kirou showed up, he had changed his uniform since Kaede saw him last, while it was no different than his earlier one it was completely in one piece, stepping into the room and standing just inside of the doorway but off to one side so that he wouldn't interfere with the coming and going of the doctors. Nodding to Kirou, Kaede readied himself to continue. "Okay now that the both of you are here, I will tell you what my verdict is. Shojo, make sure Shiro is paying attention as well. Izanami-kun I am going to promote you to vice captain, however this is a probational promotion. Meaning there are going to be some heavy rules in place, first and foremost you are not allowed to be disrespectful, That reflects badly not only on yourself but on the entire division, as well as me as your captain and I will not allow that, If word gets back to me that you are showing disrespect to anyone within the Gotei 13 or our allies I will bust your ass back down to working in the maggots nest so fast you won't know which way is up. And depending on how bad the report is you will be there as a resident for a while before you are returned to Warden."

"Also as part of your probation you will be undergoing regular training with both me and Kirou here who is actually a far better candidate for the role than you are. But his record in punishment force is so exemplary that I feel that making him a member of the main squad when there is another candidate available would be an improper use of our resources." Kaede continued his rose colored eyes cold, and serious as he glared at Shojo's brown ones. "Now if both you and Shiro can agree to this, and I will want to hear it from both of you individually then I will put through the paperwork to get you promoted. Then when you are able to walk again check in with Squad 3 and see if they have any information on people for us to track down. Kirou go with him, the current captain of the squad 3 is a former onmitsukidou member, rumor has it that he can use Shunko as well, who knows if you two compare notes you can probably strenghthen each other."

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Kaede spoke he jumped a little at the fact that he just nearly got the job back after getting bench for so long "I won't let you down Cap'n I promise and I'm sure Shiro would agree as well." the word that was spoken came out almost like he had planned to say them ahead of time. Shiro, You have to agree to this as well. I know you wanted the job again so let's thank him! Shojo told his other half and so with what energy they had left the two boys tried not to move as much and said "We thank you for the job once more. We won't let you down this time sir." with the union one eye was brown and the other was purple as they tried to move both their legs but quickly remember that they needed to take things slow for a bit.

after they thanked the captain Shojo turned to Kirou and with a smile and bowed to him "Thank you for pointing out my weak spots Kirou I hope we can learn more from each other." he told the silver-haired boy as he made a fist and held it up to him "Next time I'll win." the confides that flowed with his words was something new for him so maybe this experience has helped him grow more than he thought.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Alright I will put that into motion then. Just remember the restrictions." Kaede said, bowing before shunpo'ing away, leaving Kirou and Izanami alone in the room together.

"Heh, we will see" Kirou would say his eyes narrowed before bumping his knuckles against Shojo's, there was a chance that a friendship might bloom from this after all... Then again Kirou could probably just want a punching bag and Kaede had pretty much just okayed that.

-- Topic Over --

View user profile
#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum