Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The door swung open as Kaede entered his office for the first time since the assault on Hueco Mundo. He wasn't sure what he was going to do now, Sakura, his trusted Vice Captain had not been heard from since the assault, and he was worried about her. More specifically about replacing her again, the last time he tried that his door ended up cut in half and the requisition forms he had to fill out to get a replacement practically killed him. Flipping the switch on the wall the lights came on to reveal a neatly folded sheet of paper on his desk, Walking over to his desk he picked up the sheet of paper opening it. It was a letter from Sakura and it read:

Hey Bro,
If you are reading this then odds are something happened to me... Again. After the sinner incident I decided that the next time something like that happened I would make sure all of my ducks are in a row before shipping out to fight. You are probably thinking about how you are going to find someone you could trust enough to take my spot, who won't try to destroy your office again.

Well don't worry I have a perfect candidate for you, he is a member of the Onmitsukidō. His name is Kirou Ryuuzaki, and before you question his qualifications I trained him myself, if that is not enough for you then I suggest putting him to the test yourself.

Take Care,
Sakura

Reading the letter brought a tear to Kaede's rose colored eyes Looking out for me even when you are not here, eh, Kaede thought as he called Kirou to his office. The young man stood before his captain, his pitch black eyes and the bridge of his nose were the only visible parts of his face as he stood at attention in front of his captain's desk, his arms folded neatly behind his back, this was already starting out to be better than the last time he had called someone to his office for this position, but he knew it wouldn't be fair to the knuckle-headed third seat to not give him another chance at the spot so the red-haired captain was going to do exactly as Sakura suggested but first to talk to the man before him.

"You are probably wondering why I called you here. You see Sakura thought highly enough of you to suggest you take her spot should something have happened to her." The red-headed captain began giving it a moment to sink in, and while Kirou's eyes revealed a bit of sorrow at the news the rest of him betrayed no sign of distress. "But before I do I want to test you against someone. You are going to follow me there now, I will explain the rules when we get to where the test will take place"

"Yes Sir" Was all that Kirou said, bowing slightly as he did. Kaede then collected one more member of the Onmitsukidō, a young woman named Kaya to follow them as he lead the way to the Maggots Nest, noting the perfectly clear skies, mild temperature, and gentle breeze on the way. Letting himself into the control room of the shinigami's prison where he should find Shiro, Shojo, whatever one of the personalities was in control at the time, Kirou and Kaya were in tow as he entered.

"Izanami-kun I am here to give you another chance at being my vice captain. Though of course there is a catch, Kaya here will take over your duties here while you come with me." Kaede would say as soon as the aforementioned individual made his presence known.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo sat at the desk with all the screens that had all the cells currently being used with a few comics next to him "Hey Shiro what do you think will happen if I let one of them out?" he asked which sparked a little interest in Shiro, 'I don't know we could do it and see what happens I guess.' he replied as they went from looking at the screens to reading the comics which is something that they often did on slow days like today. Shiro took over control while they did a little practice which didn't help them as they got tired of that rather fast.

After cleaning the office a bit Shiro kicked up his feet onto the desk and started to read a comic when they heard a familiar voice that made them burst out the chair and turn around causing Shojo to take control "He-hello Cap'n it's nice to see you again." Shojo said blushing with a pinch of fear in his voice. Once Captain had told him that Kaya would take over he quickly wrote down something and gave it to her. "Cap'n I don't know what to say but thank you for the chance I won't let you down." he replied as he bowed to him and followed them.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:39 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Oh I know," Kaede said in a knowing smile before walking away leaving Kaya behind to watch the prison, The captaion of Squad two lead them towards the forest that surrounded Sokyoku hill.

Unbeknownst to Kaede, Kirou had taken the time to size up the person that was going to be his opponent and was already throroughly unimpressed. He had heard about the door incident, in fact he was one of the people who helped clear away the cut door, Izanami-kun as Kaede had called him looked to be far too young to be a vice captain, though he was a decent enough size to be a fighter, so who knows the first impression of him might have been wrong.

A while after entering the forest Kaede stopped, he had brought the three of them to a well calling it a clearing would be a bit much as there was maybe six or seven feet between each tree. Enough space to fight but it would be cramped, the branches above were sparsely covered enough to let in plenty of light, Kirou also noticed that the grove was filled with shadows, he couldn't have asked for a better place to fight this was practically perfect. Turning to face his two candidates for the Vice Captain seat Kaede spoke in a loud clear voice. "Here is the scenario for you guys you were sent to the human world after the other, and finally managed to track them down in a urban area. Your goal is to incapacitate your opponent while causing minimum damage to the surrounding forest. Now I understand not every ones powers allow them to be excel at avoiding collateral damages so I will be taking that into account, just bear in mind the goal is to limit the damage dealt. Meaning even if you win the fight you can lose because you dealt too much damage to the environment."

"Now I know we have crews that specialize in repairing said damage done to the human world, and can even cut down on damage to the populace. But we are the Stealth Force squad we are supposed to be able to get in, do our job, and get out without anyone even knowing we were there, so that is what I am testing as well as your ability to fight. Now on my mark you may begin" Kaede finished his explanation before shunpoing up into a tree where he would be able to have a good vantage point of the whole fight, he would follow them as they moved but so long as there wasn't a lethal exchange of blows he would not interfere until he saw what he wished to see.

---- Kaede Sidelined ----

Once their captain was out of the way Kirou drew his Zanpakuto holding the ninjato point down, his body low and legs taut ready to react. Kaede's voice rang out from the safety and concealment of the leaves above "BEGIN!' As Kaede's announcement echoed around them Kirou smirked, his smile concealed behind his mask as he spoke "Melt into the Shadows, Nobu!"

Suddenly his zanpakuto became wrapped in shadows, and as his blade changed Kirou would also activate Shunkou causing his own body to erupt in a black reiatsu ripping away the fabric from the back and shoulders of his outfit and causing his skin to take on a darker hue. As Shunko had finished activating the shadows had faded away from Nobu to reveal a Kunai that the silver-haired ninja would throw at Izanami at a speed rivaling that of a Bala. As the dagger left his hand it would multiply into twenty identical Kunai all flying at Bala level speeds which would detonate on contact with Izanami.

Should Kirou's opponent dodge he would simply manipulate the shadows to protect the trees and suck the real Nobu into the shadow world, where it would sit until Izanami stopped moving at which point and time he would adjust one of the other tree's shadows to make the Kunai come flying out behind Izanami aimed at his shadow where should it hit would pin him in place paralyzed like he was hit with a Bakudo #70, at which point and time he would Shunpo behind the young man reaching his arms up under his he would lock him in a full nelson, and strike at the ribs of his exposed left side with knee strikes, each one draining his energy just as assuredly as the grapple did.

Techniques Used:
Ability Name: Kage no sōsa (Shadow Manipulation)
Ability Description: Kirou can control any shadows in a twenty foot radius, so long as it does not belong to a player character (aside from himself). This is more than causing shadows to stretch and shrink, Kirou can actually cause shadows to solidify and and attack taking on the forms of fists, feet, spears. One of his favorite uses for this is solidifying shadows around Nobu turning the Kunai into a full length sword that looks kind of like a black lightsaber.

Ability Name: Shadoudagā (Shadow Daggers)
Ability Description: Nobu's only true 'Direct' offensive ability. Kirou throws his Zanpakuto at his opponent which then multiplies so that there are now twenty Kunai flying at bala speeds towards his opponent (think shuriken shadow clone technique from naruto) upon contact the daggers will explode for a hado 20 each in a one foot radius around them. (Nobu included though Kirou can use this to set up a Shadōrokku instead.) Cooldown: 1post

Ability Name: Shadōrokku (Shadow Lock)
Ability Description: This is quite probably Kirou's favorite technique. He throws Nobu at his targets shadow where if it sticks it will paralyze his target in a similar manner to Bakudo #9 Geki. Though it's effectiveness is closer to a Bakudo #70. Cooldown: 3 posts

Ability Name: Shadougēto (Shadow Gate)
Ability Description: Kirou+Nobu's alignment with darkness and shadows allow them to use shadows as portals to redirect his projectile attacks. The limitations on this ability is that first they can not come out of the same shadow that the attacks entered (shadow is considered the same if it is attached to the same object even if the two parts of the shadow are connected, second the shadow can not belong to a player character (other than Kirou), and third should nobu be inside of a shadow and Kirou is not, Kirou can not use Modori to get Nobu back. Beyond that Kirou pretty much picks one shadow for the attacks to enter, and another for them to exit. The attacks will phase out and Nobu will return to his hand if left in limbo for longer than one post. Cooldown: Equal to the attack redirected. (three for this instance)

[瞬閧]Shunkou
Ability Description: An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda and the spell-based techniques of Kidou, Shunkou is the peak of Hakuda and Hohou techniques. Shunkou comes in natural elements such as lightning or wind, based on the user's personality and reiatsu. When active, the technique rips apart the fabric on the user's back and arms as they're flooded with Kidou. Kirou's active element can be changed once every post, but is always activated in Darkness-Element.

[YAMI] - Darkness
x2 Speed, +Draining touch (see drain chart below) - Kirou's own unique element, while this element is active Shunko is pitch black and Kirou's skin takes on a darker hue (Think like Anti-sora)

Drain Chart:
Touch - like a rank 2 kido, though the longer the touch is held the stronger the drain becomes over time the hado number drain doubles up to a maximum of a rank 64 hado. (1st post: Rank 2, 2nd post: rank 4, 3rd post: Rank 8, 4th: rank 16, etc) The maximum amount of Reiryoku and Stamina that can be drained in one contact would be a forbidden Kidous worth. Breaking Contact will reset this.
Basic Kick - Drains a Rank 20 Kidous worth of Reiryoku+Stamina

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo used shunpo to get on a higher tree branch and move around above Kirou "Well that's not really sporting of you now is it?" he asked while jumping from tree to tree 'This kid has some spunk I'll give him that but we can do alot better.' Shiro added as they drew their sword "Show them you Flames of Ice Azure Gato." their sword split into two daggers I don't know what the hell all that other stuff was about but it looked really painful if we go it by it. Shojo thought to himself as he launched six Fireballs that are lined up behind the first one making it look like it was just one aimed at Kirou's lower half if they landed and if they did Shojo would repeat the action this time aiming for his upper half.

'I think you can handle this Shojo so just let me know when your done with this kid.'[/i] Shiro said as Shojo moved from one of the highest and then to the lowest branches of the trees ever 20 minutes or so, [i]Sure will do Shiro but I think he may give me a run for my money. Shojo responded examining the tree branch that he was on.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shojo dodged the onslaught of oncoming kunai much as Kirou had expected, though the silver-haired shinobi did not take into account up as a possible escape route. Waiting Shojo to make his move Kirou's black, eyes staring up where he disappeared to, his spiritual power flaring like a beacon when he released his Shikai, Kirou adjusted his eyes to where the spike came from, seeing blue ball of fire coming his way Kirou made like shojo and leaped up into the cover of the trees, his body darkened as the shadows wrapped around him encasing him as he sunk into the perfect form of Shunko. Blending into the shadows better than his foe his black eyes locked onto his brunette opening up the portal behind and above the young man the kunai flew through the air pinning his shadow to the branch.

Shunpo'ing in front of the now trapped Shojo Kirou hardened the shadows on his right hand, condensing them into something the hardness of a Zanpakuto, attempting to backhand the brown-haired shinigami off of the branch so that he will land head first into the ground head first, should that punch connect Kirou would shunpo after him Kicking him in the head towards a tree.

Techniques Used:
[完璧瞬閧]Perfect Shunkou
Ability Description: A perfected version of Shunkou which brings Kirou to the peak ability of his tier. This cannot be activated in the same post as Shunkou itself, and is activated in the same element as Shunkou currently is. Kirou can change his active element once per post.
[YAMI] - Darkness
Kirou is coated in shadows that he can manipulate freely changeing its length, stretching it up to one foot away from his body, and increasing its density equal to that of Zan-steel. He also retains the Draining touch from Shunkou

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:47 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo didn't really plan on Kirou finding him so fast Wait I can't move what the hell!?! Shojo said to himself panicking 'Well then good thing I wasn't that letting you do this alone.' Shiro said taking over the body with their eyes now Purple the tree branch that he was standing on exploded in the middle freeing him from Kirou's shadow binding while also causing him to fall from the tree, as he fell he threw two fireballs at Kirou's hand that was used reached out for the punch and face that would have frozen hit him if they had land. Shiro would then use shunpo to the next tree and make his way to the ground "Bankai Azure Frost Gato." he muttered as their daggers changed into a pair of boots and gauntlets Now it's really time to have some fun!! he thought to himself as Shiro threw three fireballs at Kirou 'Oh do the cat one I like it!.' Shojo commented with all the excitement in the world "Raging...Storm. We really need to change that name Shojo." Shiro replied throwing a punch that sent out a small blue flaming cat aimed for Kirou's legs that would freeze his legs together if it hit. 'That is so awesome!!! We should do that a lot more Shiro.' Shojo suggested as Shiro nodded in response to him

Attacks:
Ability Name: Cold Flame Manipulator
Description: He is able to form balls, beams, waves, explosions, shields, etc of cold flames with which to combat with made of his own spiritual energy and power, aka he can form these from nothing as long as he has energy. Anything used in this ability gains an appropriate CD depending on the power of which he did say attack/defense. Attacking moves and defending moves do not share a CD, but while on a CD for Defense he cannot use any other defense and while on CD for Attack he can only do small "bala" cold flame ball blasts.

Raging Storm!!: Punches or kicks a small Blue flaming Cat at the person that in cases the person in Ice. 1 post cd (Equivalent to Hadou 40)

View user profile

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou was caught off guard by the explosion that freed Shiro from his trap, allowing the small brunette to avoid the backhand, the fireballs that Shiro fired while descending caught the silver-haired ninja right as Shiro had expected, exploding encasing Kirou's face and hand in ice. As the chill started to work its way through his shadows he just chuckled as he shunpo'd down to ground level. Twitching his hands manipulating the shadows that are covering his body causing them to grow slightly while maintaining the same shape, shattering the ice before returning to normal. The fireball to the face tore his mask revealing part of his face, grabbing what is left of it Kirou ripped the rest of his mask off revealing his youthful face and silver hair. "Is that all you have? And to think you thought you would be worthy of being the Vice Captian"

As Kirou finished his taunt Shiro had released his bankai, the twin daggers changing to a set of claws and boots. releasing more fireballs Kirou's way, rolling his pitch black eyes the Silver Wolf of Zaraki sidestepped the incoming attack, as the young man fired his next attack this one looking like a cat made out of blue fire Kirou shunpo'd skyward, then back down again behind Shiro landing low thrusting his elbow out in a solid strike towards the small of Shiro's back. After that Kirou would shunpo in front of Shiro throwing a punch towards Shiro's chest, if this punch lands on Shiro the shadows on his fist will stretch about an inch off of his hand and sharpen to spikes as it makes contact with the young man.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
They laughed as Kirou tried to insult them and once they finished Shojo took control once more causing their eyes to change back to brown "I do think I can be Vice-Captain again I just need some more training." he replied with a cheerful smile as he punched the ground twice creating pillars of Blue Ice flames that just stopped short of the tree branches that now had Kirou trapped with Shojo with only a few options of escaping. Once the pillars were created Shojo turned to face Kirou and threw a flurry of punches and kicks towards him that with each connecting hit would slowly freeze him if they landed to counter his attack on him, "If I may ask but what do you like to do for fun?" Shojo asked assuming that he was still able to move.

If any of Shojos attacks hand missed he would Create a small bubble of fireballs around him to keep that would explode if Kirou got near them 'Shojo take it easy you've never done this much before.' Shiro suggested to him I know but I need to push my limits to their new heights. Shojo replied as he put his focus back onto Kirou.

Attacks:
Frost Ignition: Punches the ground creating pillars of his flame Ice around the area trapping, whoever he is fighting in an arena of Ice Flames. (Equivalent to Hadou 40)

Ember Blizzard: Sends a flurry of flaming punches and kicks at his opponent each one cooling or freezing the person slowly if they hit  (Equivalent to Hadou 40)

Ability Name: Cold Flame Manipulator
Description: He is able to form balls, beams, waves, explosions, shields, etc of cold flames with which to combat with made of his own spiritual energy and power, aka he can form these from nothing as long as he has energy. Anything used in this ability gains an appropriate CD depending on the power of which he did say attack/defense. Attacking moves and defending moves do not share a CD, but while on a CD for Defense he cannot use any other defense and while on CD for Attack he can only do small "bala" cold flame ball blasts.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou's smirk was plainly visible at Shojo's answer, At least he doesn't lack in confidence, and knows he needs improvement. was the thoughts going through the silver-haired ninja's mind as he avoided the pillars of fire to maneuver around Shojo for his strike. Though his blow got interrupted by a flurry of flaming punches, raising his arms to protect his face he bent the shadow from his left foot that was just a few inches away from Shojo's creating three one inch spikes that went a couple of inches into the ground before turning upwards to pierce Shojo's right foot in three different spots most specifically in the ball, heel, and arch of the foot. Once the shadow had pierced his foot it would turn becoming a hook that anchored the young shinigami in place before lashing out with a low kick aimed at Shojo's left leg, hardening and sharpening the shadow across his shin into a blade that would bite into Shojo's leg severing muscles and tendon's should the kick hit.

The ice that formed over Kirou's arm's and upper body during Shojo's barrage would prove to more of an annoyance than a hindrance as he had his shadows fluctuate underneath the ice cracking it loose from his limbs yet again. If the hooks had made their way into Shojo's foot as Kirou had intended he would release them now, shunpo'ing upwards back into the branches of the tree above, leaving a puff of smoke in his wake, his voice would drift down from the branches above as he silently leaped from limb to limb, waiting for his next chance to strike "My idea of fun is tracking down targets and beating them into submission with my bare hands. Heck as the third seat one would think you would rely less on your weapon's abilities in combat. But apparently you have no faith without it."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:24 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo fell to the ground in pain as his foot and left calf was attacked 'Hurry up and do something about this Shojo!' Shiro yelled at him as kirou told them something "Your right...Kirou I do depend on Azure's power too much. So what do ya say we just have a fist fight then" the suggestion was one that was not like Shojo at all. Shiro, I know I won't last long with these wounds but I need to prove something to myself. he told Shiro as he places his hand on his calf froze it to slow down the bleeding grunting in pain as he stood up. Shojo then released his Bankai changing it back into its normal sword form and tossing it aside "Come one Kirou lets do this no Shikai, Bankai, or abilities." he told him getting into his Tiger style stance Been a while since I actually did this. he thought thinking solely on as much as he could before passing out.

abilite:
Ability Name: Flaming surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post, he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed Freezeing them and the object.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum