Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Making A House Call (Ika)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Graven's smirked in return, matching Ika's for intensity as he responded. Reaching up to his left ear and flicking a silver stud and a cuff engraved with the leaves and berries of a witching tree, a set of earrings that his mate had the match of,
the wolf's fangs clicked as he chuckled. "I figured you could use some earrings, and what better than something natural to the enemy? These used to be a Quincy's cross, and are soul-made silver. I figured you'd appreciate the symbolism."

After waiting for Ika's response, Graven would begin walking to the door, waving casually over his shoulder before he walked out the door and down the path. "I'll keep an eye on that buzzer of yours, and get Ryse to you within the week. He'll still be alive and kicking. It's always more fun when they are."

Bursting into Sonido once he was done, the Espada disappeared from sight. These two certainly were a fucking pair made in Hell...

[Thread Exit]
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:20 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I do appreciate greatly!" Ika smiled, placing the eyeballs in a little box to give to Selica later. "As for the rest of it? All fair. I'll see you around bud. Might even have some news to deliver." Ika waved goodbye to Graven, and set off. Boy.. What a fucking mess this war had turned out to be.. God Ika fucking loved it! People were in the palm of is hands, it truly was a pleasant way to exist..

-Exit Thread-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum