Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Making A House Call (Ika)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

An unkempt head of white hair fringed with crimson isn't the norm for the jungles of Bogota, nor is the ominous presence that constantly leaked out of the figure clad in white. As the young man walked through the trails leading from a fearful little village, the local wildlife seemed to still. It was as if a predator had just shown itself, one far worse than the jaguars and snakes that made the jungle their home. Chuckling darkly at the sight of crucified bodies slumped against trees along the entire path, canines far too long to be human showed themselves in between each monotone vibration. Stopping at the entrance to what appeared to be a high-tech military compound, the man whistled to be let in, walking through the now-open door and into what appeared to be a den, settling on a couch and waiting for whomever to come and say hello.

Graven had changed in the short time since the invasion. His hair now constantly looked as if he had just gotten out of bed, and his red bangs now framed his face. His estigma had changed from the black markings around his eyes to red tear tracks. There was no Zanpakuto in sight, and his reiatsu had seemingly grown to the point where he could no longer contain it within one. It was as if he had gone straight into Segunda Etapa, then gone further to the point where one wondered how his body didn't disintegrate from it's own power.

The biggest change, however, was his demeanor. It was far clearer that he was a Hollow, from the way he carried himself to the way he talked. Gone was any pretense of trying to live by human standards. Even if he cared about someone or something, he would just as easily rip their throat out with his own hands, with only one exception. He may still be kind to those that earn his respect, but honestly he just doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than that.

All in all, Graven had changed.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked up to Graven using his Human Gigai gimmick from Jackson. He smirked ever so slightly as he did so, "So Graven.. How'd the war go?.. You look like hell dude.." Ika extended his hand towards the man to shake, before continuing, "oh you're welcome by the way. We killed the Captain Commander. You're welcome. I accept cash not checks, hookers not blow SO, what was the purpose of calling me out here Graven?" Ika listened to him legitimately amused, with no clue what in the fuck he was doing here in the human world, and how the war had went. "Sorry I didn't stay longer by the way, figured I'd be more useful if I can continue to play the neutral party card.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Graven laughed as he shook Ika's hand, answering his questions as best he could. "That's fine. A neutral party can go more places than an allied one. Regardless, the war was a bloodbath. Captain-Commander Lisola is dead, but you already knew that. We had at least one defector, who I'm considering dealing with personally considering it was one of my Espada, and several more were killed. Casualty reports are still coming in, and Las Noches needs extensive repairs. I'm searching for a temporary base of operations while those go on...My daughter is dead, killed by the Captain of the Sixth Division. I think you saw the aftermath of that one. It's not something I can change, and I feel foolish for reacting the way I did. Regardless, after dealing with Rena, it seemed as if I used so much of my reiatsu that my form was incapable of keeping up, leaving me to evolve even further."

This was a curious side-effect in Graven's mind, considering that Segunda Etapa should have been the limit. Hollows evolved into Gillian, some Gillian evolved into Adjuchas, and a handful of Adjuchas were able to evolve into Vasto Lordes. An Arrancar skipped those stages, their base strength being affected by their previous state of evolution yet not being indicative of potential for growth. Resurreccion was the return of their previous forms and power, something akin to a Shinigami's Bankai. Segunda Etapa was an even further mutation, something that brought an Arrancar to their absolute limit, and only the strongest of his race could release to such a degree. He, however, had once again gone above and beyond anything anyone had done before, transcending his own limitations. He had experimented some, but his newfound power was still theoretically impossible. Perhaps Ika had a few ideas...
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika continued his smirk towards the Espada as he laughed in Ika's general direction whilst shaking his hand, he answered Ika's questions as best he could which was to be expected.. Graven had never truly wronged Ika, and Ika had no reason to believe that would be changing now. Who knows, maybe this alliance should be something he puts more stock into.. Maybe.. The man accepted Ika's answer and want to remain a neutral party for the betterment of themselves.. Apparently the war was a bloodbath, and Graven detailed the casualties on his side without properly citing the ones on the Shinigami side of the equation, "I take it the Gotei won the fight then hm..? Well, only in theory.. I truly believe our hit was a tad more crippling than any they could have done to your group.."

Ika began scratching his chin as he listened, apparently Graven's daughter had been killed, that was a pity, and he needed to find a new place to set up shop.. "Well, if you need to hide out in the Human World for the time being I do have something that could help..oh and I'd also like to notify you that I've ironically enough been called in for a private discussion with the new Captain Commander, I'll need you to be on speed-dial in case something goes awry.. Kudos on the evolution by the way, no offense, but it was certainly much needed.. Anything else you'd care to share? Any ideas? Any thoughts?"

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Smirking slightly at his friend, Graven commented on their impact towards the Gotei 13's forces, and towards Ika's meeting with the new Captain-Commander. "I wouldn't say that the Gotei 13 won. Their leader is dead, and I'd dare say that they lost at least a third of the forces they brought to Hueco Mundo. Turns out their unseated members and even most seated officers aren't a match for the average Gillian, let alone an Adjuchas or an Arrancar. The only true loss was my Primera, and she was far too cocky. She even released inside Las Noches proper, which is half the reason we need repairs. Any help you could provide on that front would be much appreciated."

Shifting in his seat, the Arrancar would bark out a laugh at Ika's typical smart-ass remarks, calming himself down before continuing. "Well, if you have a way to get a hold of me, then I'd be willing to oblige. I do think, though, that we should be more careful in our operations. Do you happen to have access to a Denreishinki? Reverse-engineering one would make it far easier to contact agents in the field, not to mention it'd be one more way to show up the Shinigami's R&D."

As he said this, he gestured to a smart watch on his wrist that activated, the latest tech from Espada Industries, their completely inconspicuous business that had somehow taken over the World of the Living's economy. He had it connected to his IPhone currently, but he'd be damned if the thing got any service in Hueco Mundo. Verizon wasn't THAT good.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika listened intently as Graven spoke, essentially just an exchange of knowledge. He listened to the casualty count and chuckled a bit, "Boy, I kinda wish I wasn't playing the fence, that sounds like a fun little show if I'm being honest with you.." Ika smirked, as he said this, "As for help I would say get out of the Human World at once, like, if you have anything planned for the Human World I expect you to stay away. Regulate your own domain, regulate the Hollow for as long as possible, keep as few from the World of the Living as possible.. Live out of Menos Forest for all I care.. But we need the Shinigami to develop a false sense of security.."

"I already have something better, take this badge, if it beeps it's an emergency and I need you to get the fuck to wherever I am. It'll make loud noises too, stops after a minute.. If this goes off?.. Hall ass over to the Seireitei.." Ika smirked, handing the thing to Graven.. "Anything else?.."

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:58 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Smirking as he caught the badge and put it in his pocket, Graven contemplated his options. Staying in Hueco Mundo was definitely for the best, but he was almost sure that the Gotei 13 still had eyes all over the desert. There was a way around this, certainly, but the key was...Graven's smirk grew into a full-blown grin as he found his new plan. "The repairs to Las Noches won't take any more than a month, hopefully, and there are plenty of lodgings and caves that one could use. There is even my old kingdom, although Hollows seem to avoid it like the plague. Apparently the Kingdom of the North has become an omen of death. My Espada should return in a week, staggered slightly so as not to draw suspicion, and remain in the Forest of Menos. I'll personally lay low in the World of the Living until Las Noches is completed. The Shinigami will likely be lcombing the desert for me specifically, so suppressing my reiatsu and going about my business here will be hiding under their noses. Besides, I know Alyss has always wanted a honeymoon."

What the Arrancar said was true. He would be wanted far more than any of the other Espada, and the only logical place to hide would have been in Hueco Mundo itself. Therefore, doing something as crazy as relaxing in the World of the Living would throw any headhunters off the trail so quickly it would make one's head spin. To add insult to injury, Graven opened up an app on his smart watch labeled "Seal" and tapped four icons, drawing 80% of his reiatsu back into his body and holding it there. It would still be quite easy to sense him in person, but it would be far more difficult to actually locate him without being within his general proximity. The sensors that the Gotei 13 kept trained on most parts of the World of the Living would find themselves unable to pinpoint his location once they found that he wasn't in Hueco Mundo. It was the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that would keep the Shinigami on their toes for ages.

Setting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward, Graven would look Ika in the eye and give him a sarcastic smirk. "So, what have you been up to, lately?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika handed the man a Gigai that would allow him to take the form of a human in terms of Reitsu sig. "Wear this, shut up, and stay down. Here, give this one to your wife so I don't have to save both of your happy-asses. It's gonna be a little difficult to deal with that situation.." Ika shrugged his shoulders then as Graven asked what he was up to since the timing where he kind of saved his happy-ass. "Frankly? I've been doing nothing but setting up meetings, and building my team up as best I can. Oh, I also started that garden outside.."

Ika smirked, pointing to the exterior of his house where Graven could find the many crucified Shinigami and Humans, Deserters and those that simply pissed Ika off, there were around a hundred of them lining the road to his house, one on each side. "It's beautiful, isn't it? A true work of art if I say so myself, and I better fucking not.."

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:22 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Shrugging and stepping out for a moment, Graven came back with both the Gigai and his seals in place before accepting the second one for his mate, ensuring that the odd device was collapsed before placing it in his pocket along with the button. There was still a hint of Hollow reiatsu leaking out, but it felt more akin to a Fullbringer's energy than anything else. The new artificial body felt squished compared to the one he had used for years prior, but due to the changes in his spiritual body he had been forced to get rid of the older model anyway. His reiatsu had burned itself into something more comfortable before, so it stood to reason that it'd do so again. standing next to the window alongside Ika, he grinned at his friend's artwork. "I noticed your garden earlier. It's absolutely gorgeous. Tell me, would you like my former Sexta Espada as a crown jewel? He abandoned his post during our little spat with the Gotei 13, and I've been trying to find some way to deal with him. Also, did you enjoy your present?"

Finding a way to deal with Ryse was important, and he needed to be made an example of. The present Graven was referring to, however, was another example that he had already made, and he was curious as to what Ika had done with it. After all, the eyes of a Captain of the Gotei 13 were a rare prize, and one that not many would appreciate quite as much as the Cero's Vizard companion would.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smiled, "Oooh.. And where might I ask did you get those?... Accelerator already stole the Zanpakuto's from these guys here, but yes I'd love to have your Sexta Espada as a jewel in my little.. Shall we say Macabre Gallery of the fine arts.." Ika smirked, rolling the eyes in his hands before handing them back to Graven.. "Would you like me to keep them and make an accessory of some sort out of them, or were you simply playing show and tell with me?.." Ika smirked, revealing his dark and otherwise playful nature to the Cero Espada.. Boy these two were a fucking pair made in hell..

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum