Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] So let me explain

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro walked into the squad 1 barracks hoping to speak to one Akane Makishima, with an Arrancar handcuffed and directly in tow.. As he entered the squad 1 chambers he looked up at the new Captain Commander expecting to be acknowledged and perhaps even berated before he would begin to speak. He was a little too used to this due to his tumultuous tenure as a Captain, which was more often than not one big bundle of controversy.. Once acknowledged he would present his case for the capture of the Arrancar, and detail his plans in regards to experimenting on it.. Now was time to play the waiting game..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
As always, Akane would be sitting at her desk completing some inane paperwork. There had been a lot going around recently, mostly because of her recent coronation into her new role. It seemed though that she was going to be relieved of her boredom as one of her most trusted advisers would stroll into her office with what looked like an arrancar in tow. "... Do I even want to know?" She raises an eyebrow as she places her pen aside. The girl was willing to let it slide really, she was sure Kokoro was able to keep something like this under control. What was a little more worrying is how he had just brought this creature right into her office.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I'm going to be experimenting on this creature and thought it would be within reason for me to explain that little tid-bit of information to you, do I need to say more or would you rather me take him to my lab. I'd prefer the latter option if you couldn't tell.." Kokoro smirked a bit, tugging on the handcuffed creature as though he planned to drag him away. "When you say that I can I will take my leave Captain Commander, unless you feel this needs further discussion in which case the ball is entirely in your court.." Kokoro would await a response at this point and if granted approval, would soon depart..

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Well I can't say I'm pleased you just brought one into Seireitei without giving me some sort of notice... but I guess there might not have been time. Now that it's here, you might as well put it to use." She nods, straightening up a bunch of papers to place aside. "Please don't let it escape, I have enough paperwork as it is" With that, she would give the man a nod and a wave as he left to do... whatever it was he had planned. Mostly she would rather not think about it. Even now, Kokoro Nashi was a scary man.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro took a bow "Thank you Captain Commander, before I go, are you interested to get the reports on whatever may come of this experimentation? It's entirely up to you as to whether or not I take the time to report the results to you, if you're busy I can completely understand why, barring large-scale discovery, you'd wish to not be bothered." Kokoro simply wished to be humored before he departed, once he had his answer, he would officially take his leave.

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Right... well, be careful Kokoro" She sighed and picked up her pen again as she went back to work "I'd like to see the report afterwards, if you could keep me in the loop with what you're doing" She nodded, though she might regret her decision here, she hardly expected Kokoro to keep her updated with everything he was doing. Giving the captain a quick bow before he heads off on his merry way.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smirked slightly, "I'll keep you informed Sou-Taichou, now if you'll excuse me.." Kokoro grabbed the Arrancar and dragged him to his lab, ready to begin with what he hoped would be, promising research.. Hell, frankly, it didn't even bother Kokoro that she wanted to see the results of the research.. Actually, to be frank, Kokoro kind of appreciated that it wasn't just for his eyes only.. Go figure.

-Thread End-

(OOC: See? Being CC isn't so hard!)

Apps and Info:

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum