Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Ika and the.. Who the fuck are you?..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro heard the name Ika and immediately left his lab, telling Yume and Emiko to keep all trespassers out while he was gone. He arrived at the Captain Commanders office clearly having rushed to arrive. "I see that Ika Mazi is no longer here?.. That's a pity.. You requested me Captain Commander?.." Kokoro took a bow before the new Captain Commander Akane Makishima, god that still felt weird.. He knew he needed to get used to it but.. Fuck.. It just wasn't that easy for him. It really couldn't be no matter what they may have thought on the matter.. But now was time to see what the fuck was going on..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane had been silently contemplating everything until Kokoro appeared, offering a respectful bow... It was strange enough such an experienced shinigami felt the need to do that really, but she wasn't about to complain. "Yes, he just left" she didn't seem particularly fussed about the ruined desk in-front of her though. "Ika Mazi just demanded we send all vizard that crop up to him. If we refuse I believe he'd side with the Espada. Which is not a fight I think we could withstand at this stage" She mostly wanted to see what Kokoro thought of the idea. It was obvious that this would strengthen CHAOS' position further still, but it would allow them to gain favor with already existing vizard, whom had been treated as criminals thus far, while also avoiding another potentially costly war. "I agreed, if only to get him out of my office before he broke more of my furniture" If anything was going to set off the man, it would be that. It would be interesting to see how the captain would respond.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro glanced at the ruined desk of the Captain Commander, and raised an eyebrow as he heard the demand that Ika made.. "From my understanding of Ika, it sounds to me like he was playing the leverage game with you. Even if he aligned himself with the Espada it would be in a move made entirely to usurp them, and overtake them in regards to power. Sending him Vizards, which we ourselves cannot handle, Vizards which we indirectly send to him anyway isn't a bad idea IF, his allegiance can be bought that simply.. If he is truly willing to help us, and if he has anything to offer in regards to diplomacy in the Human World? That's a trade I'd consider to be worth making." Kokoro shrugged his shoulder and pieced the desk back together with tendrils, for the pure sake of doing so.. "Frankly I'm impressed at the level of restraint he showed compared to what he would have when he was younger.. He was always full of fire, much like his father, another former Captain Commander. You've heard the stories yes?.."

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:09 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Well it worked didn't it? I've already agreed to it..." She sounded just a little bit disappointed in herself as she leans forward onto her desk, resting her face in her palms. This whole leadership thing was going to be much harder than she thought it was going to be. It sounded like Kokoro agreed with that course of action at least, it would solve one of their problems in the short term and hopefully keep CHAOS from banding together with the Espada for the time being. She looked up from her hands and raised an eyebrow "About Ika or his dad? I've only really heard hearsay about Ika" None of it was particularly good hearsay either, and judging by how he had acted so far it was probably mostly true.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
"It did work and in my estimations you made the right decision, if anything having Ika in the World of the Living working with the Committee only helps to keep Hollow numbers down, allowing us to allocate fewer resources thus bolstering our numbers back to where they should be far quicker. It was the decision of a wise leader, as opposed to one who only sees the short-term. This is a good differentiation between you and the former Captain Commander, Ms. Lisola. I meant Ika's father, whom was also a Captain Commander, but most of the things you've heard about Ika are also probably 100% true. The disgraced Mazi clan is one of truly ungodly power and potential. To make enemies of them is the last thing I'd wish to do in a weakened state, he himself already killed one Captain Commander.. We really don't need to add to his casualty count.." Kokoro patted Akane on the back, "You did fine Captain Commander.."

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It made sense what he was saying and not simply because this was a decision she had already made. Hopefully they were both right here, she would hardly want her first major decision since her ascension to this position. What Akane hadn't expected being complimented like that, "Well... I guess we'll have to wait and see" She lifted her head up to rest them back on top of her hands. "And we will be keeping an eye on Ika and his organization. Carefully. No intervention yet, just observation" She didn't want any more to be injured dealing with this man. She glances over her shoulder as he pats her back, unsure exactly what to think of the gesture. "Thank you Kokoro."

View user profile

on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro nodded and took a bow. "Not a problem Sou-Taichou, now unless there is something else to discuss?.. I'd like to take my leave if that is quite alright.." Kokoro smiled lightly, and waited to be acknowledged.

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
[b]"Of course Kokoro, thank you for coming so quickly"[/b] She nodded at him promptly and offered him a wave, the last he'd see of her before heading out was the girl collecting whatever paperwork she could salvage before getting back to work. Clearly she'd had enough excitement for one day.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As she thanked him Kokoro took his leave, and began to ponder the happenings of today.. He also began to wonder what exactly Ika was up to.. Perhaps he would go for a visit.. Old friends meeting and chitchatting wasn't uncommon correct. "Captain Commander?.. I'd like to go speak to Ika alone. No backup, no recording devices, just me and myself. Allow me to see what he's up to. If I go as myself as opposed to a Captain I'll do an infinitely better job getting what I want out of him." Kokoro waited to be affirmed, and if he was? He'd leave for his lab, to prepare for a trip to Bogota..

#30Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum