Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Ika and the.. Who the fuck are you?..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika shrugged his shoulder and continued his shit-eating grin before she began, "I can tell you it wasn't by choice, and thus far you've accused me of being guilty of crimes you've since been incapable of proving me guilty of. Second off, I don't care about how you stack up, you've made demands of me, and I don't fucking care for it. Third off, your Captains just came after AND attacked me, and you're blaming me for fighting back. That is where my gripe lies. I have yet to start shit with them, and you've yet to prove otherwise. You've made baseless accusations and assumed my guilt. That is what you've done, and it sounds a helluva lot like those that have come before you from where I sit."

"I don't speak for the Committee, but I do have a pipeline to their own incites given I was the first to hop in on that little deal. But whatever, ask whoever you'd like, whatever you'd like, however you'd like. Again, it doesn't make a shit to me."
Ika smiled, "You act as though the Gotei 13 hasn't suffered losses, as though they could still stand up to the combined might of my people and the Espada. Such arrogance can be easily construed as an insult little one, please don't make that mistake.. Oh and as for killing Captains with complete impunity, mind showing me where in the fuck I said that? I've only asked to be left well enough the fuck alone by them, which once again given how things have went, is NOT the case. Are you implying had I killed those Shinigami, that I would not have been within my rights? Cause if so? We need to have a talk, and it's not gonna end verbally. If I'm attacked, if my people are attacked, we will attack back. I do not ask for impunity to kill your soldiers, I ask for common-sense considerations. That simple."

"I said I could help them not that I would, there is a huge difference first off, second off? Yes, I would like free-reign at home, the home I was forced to take by your idiotic predecessors with their archaic fucking philosophies and thoughts. Yes, I would very much like to not have to worry about 3 or more Captains knocking on my door day to day, but no, there is plenty for us to speak on. For one thing, your handling of the Vizards. You will no longer jail them, or execute them, you will subdue them if possible and if not simply send them to me to subdue. That is what I want. Is that acceptable, or is that simple fucking request impossible for the great Gotei 13?" Ika had fire in his eyes. He knew what he wanted, and he was gonna get it whether she wanted him to, or not.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"I've accused you of being a vizard, which you are and you have admitted to either killing humans to indulge yourself or wanting to do so. Two crimes. Though the first need not be." The girl just decided to let him rant a bit more now as she pondered to herself. Being so completely out of the loop when it came to the archaic governance of the Gotei before her gave her a different perspective of the whole thing really. It might take a little bit of work, but she was sure that it would be worth it in the long run.

"We have suffered losses, I never said otherwise." She shrugged, though one of their most major losses had been replaced already, she was sure to find some up and coming shinigami to help bolster their ranks for those that had been lost. Well, at least they hadn't been found just yet... No matter, she would deal with that herself.

"My shinigami won't be bothering your people unless there is some sort of crisis, I assume you want rampaging hollow in Bagota as much as we do" She would just shrug again, she never wanted people in that jungle to begin with, she just didn't want those who wandered near to get killed on sight. It seemed reasonable enough to her.

"As for the vizard, we will no longer be jailing or executing them... We will do whatever is best for their wellbeing. As for what that is I haven't decided yet. You won't have to worry about their safety anymore" Handing them over to these people was an awful idea however, they had enough to worry about without just handing over more bodies for this man's army. It would be something she'd need to mull over and talk over with her captains.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:20 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Killing Humans is a crime since when? I strangely remember a massacre of them not too long ago because these ones had Spiritual fucking Bow and Arrow's, or are we omitting that from history as well?" Ika continued his hard look towards the woman and continued, "As for the losses, if you and the Espada have both had losses bringing their losses up is a very moot point. We both know this to be true." Ika smirked, figuring he had this where he wanted it. "Once again, I have a hard time believing we won't be fucking bothered, but that's something I'd more than welcome you to prove for me, as for Hollow in Bogota? We've killed any that entered on site. We are a no-fly zone. You enter, you get smacked. That simple." He then added on "Doesn't mean I don't warn, and let's not pretend escaping is out of the question for beings whom know how to fucking teleport."

Ika almost died of laughter, "Yes I'm sure the Central 46 will turn the other cheek when a Captain Hollowfies and wipes out half the Gotei 13. I'm sure they'll be delighted to hear that you instead opted to train and nurture them with the knowledge you DON'T possess, that only I do. I know why you're doing that, it's not for their safety, I'm not stupid, it's because you're weak and looking for leverage. Don't play me for a fool.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:45 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Killing a human unless ordered is a crime, the Quincy were threatening the soul cycle by destroying the souls of the hollows that they had slain. Once again, before my time, but I understand the reasoning. Which is far more reasonable than 'to indulge myself'" She shrugs again, brushing aside his bringing up the past that she had nothing to do with. "And I can only give my word that I will not order anyone to Bagota. Anyone who shows up there will be doing so against my orders" It wasn't exactly much of a loss, she didn't need to worry about that area from the sounds of things.

He seemed to find her reluctance to hand over these potential vizards funny and he had figured out what she had in mind. "What you're suggesting is just giving away troops for your forces. Plus, exiling shinigami is not something I want to do. It's just as bad as jailing them."

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
"As Captain Commander you've inherited the sins of your predecessors, get over it Sou-Taichou, now then, if you'd like to read me the law-book I don't care about feel free, but I think we should move on.." When they had moved on, Ika's face became stern, and full. "What I'm suggesting is that you give my kind to my kind, because I know how to handle them, it provides boots on the ground for you in the Human World full time, AND, yes, it benefits me. That's kind of the point of a mutually beneficial transaction. I'm getting increasingly tired of explaining simple propositions to you, accept it or I'll take them myself. I don't care which."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:18 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane just shook her head as she ignored another attempt to get a rise out of her before thinking over the whole situation at hand, they weren't in a position to start another war. Particularly one on two fronts. If she'd been in a better position she probably would told him to shove it and get out of her office. For now though, peace was the best option. "Fine, I'll see what I can do. Because I believe the Central 46 will be just as mad I'm sparing these people." If that would get Ika and his people off her back it was fine by her, though she couldn't help but feel like this was going to come back and bite her in the end...

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked a bit, "Good girl.. shake on it?" Ika's smirk grew wider as he held his hand outstretched to shake.. "Hate to have any bad blood, just.. history bears it out, you understand." He smiled, "Pleasure doing business with you Captain Commander, I appreciate the service, and as an added gift?.. I have something I'd like to do for you!" Ika picked up his phone, then tapped himself lightly on the forehead. "Forgot, service kinda sucks out here.." He picked up his badge and pressed a button, "Oi, Ms. Kessho? Yes I'd like to schedule a meeting between you and the Captain Commander.. When?..." Ika put the badge down a bit. "Is at noon acceptable Sou-Taichou?.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:14 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane couldn't help but feel like this would make her look weak, even if it was avoiding a potential war. What solidified that idea in her mind was being called a 'good girl'. Something that could have managed to make a little angrier if she wasn't trying to keep so calm. She would return the handshake. She decided not to respond, though she couldn't help but wonder what he had in mind for a 'gift'... It seemed though that he had a direct line to the leader of the Committee and had managed to arrange a meeting. "That sounds fine to me" she didn't expect to be having this meeting already, but it was good to get it scheduled now to get it out of the way.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika relayed the message to the current leader of the Committee and smiled, "See you there, you're welcome, I bid you adieu, oh, and I do appreciate the friendly terms" Ika winked, took a bow, and was gone.

-Exit Thread-

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane was glad that whole thing was out of the way, unfortunately she had a broken desk and probably an hours worth of paperwork that had been destroyed in the rampage. Not only that, but she would need to convince the Central 46 to go along with the plan. She needed some advice. In fact, she was surprised that no one had shown up thus far, but she would send for Kokoro regardless. So far he had been the most help with her new position and had quickly become a trusted adviser. If anyone could help her, it'd be him. The messenger she had sent with the short version of what had happened would arrive at his door as quickly as they could requesting he meet the Captain Commander.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum