Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Shojo vs Shana

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Once the fear has started to fade Shojo moved towards Shana "I won't Miss Shana I'm sorry for my actions." he said holding his hands together tightly as she began to tell him what worked and what didn't work during the battle 'I don't get you Shojo we could have killed her given some more time.' Shiro added as she told why they should use some kidou or bakoudo. This was a question that made them think back to their time at the Academy where they learned first hand that without some spells to back you in a fight you will lose faster than they did "We can't really use any kidou like most people in the Gotie...So we just focused on our close quarter's training." Oddly enough Shojo blushed while he told her their reason as if it was a big secret or something to that effect. That was embarrassing I hope she doesn't think it's weird. he told Shiro, 'Let's just move on with this would ya.' he replied as they waited to hear what Shana had to say.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I see, well, your little ability with the freezing flame probably works on a similar principle to using Kido. You pretty much just focus your reiryoku picturing it take on a fire like state and then let it loose. Right?." Shana would begin, not waiting for Shojo to respond, there was a chance that he was doing just that without even thinking about it so he didn't fully understand how it worked, but that was neither here nor there. "Kido is pretty much the same thing, you picture the form you want your reiryoku to take, through the use of a chant or even just the name to make the recall easier and let it loose. The clearer the picture, and better the control you use is the more effective the spell, the incantation assists with your focus but isn't necessary. For example the Shakkoho you used earlier you tried to pump too much power into it causing it to backfire. Bakudo works similar, but it relies on your Reiatsu as well as your Reiryoku to keep them bound."

Shana would then stand up taking a few steps back she would continue her instructions, "Here try to use Sai, picture in your mind your reiryoku forming handcuffs that are binding my arms behind my back, these gestures also might help." As Shana finished her instructions she would point at Shojo with the index and middle finger of her right hand and swipe to her right.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum