Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Shojo vs Shana

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hey Shiro do you know anything about that group? Shojo asked as they pulled out their gas mask 'Whoever they are them must have some really strong guys though.' he replied as Shojo reached for his sword but then realized that he left it at their desk "Umm...Shiro, we did pick up Azure right?" he asked loud 'Why the fuck would I have it we're supposed to leave after checking on them ass wipe!Check behind you Ass.' Shiro replied to him as they smile awkwardly at Shana under the gas mask Okay guess I have to try my best without it he thought to himself as he picked up a few pebbles and lit them on fire as he threw them at Shana's feet that if they hit would freeze her fight allowing him to go for a flying Armbar but this would only happen if his first attack had landed.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana just stood there and watched as the young man put on what looked like an old style gas mask, rolling her scarlet eyes she glared at the boy, though her menacing stare didn't last very long as he reached behind his back like he was looking to draw his blade, his face dropping almost instantly as if he just realized he wasn't carrying his blade. The overall appearance was so comical Shana could just cover her mouth and chuckle slightly. Realizing he was weaponless the young shinigami bent over picking something up off of the ground, once it was in his hands they ignited with a blue flame. Shana just smirked her resistance to all things heat was one of her favorite traits and if this young man was going to fight her with fire then he was going to make a very fun punching bag, especially if he was without his sword.

Thinking that this attack he was trying was much like any of the ones that she would use Shana just stood there as the pebbles struck her feet, to the red-head's surprise however the fire was cold, almost like ice and encasing her feet in that very same substance. Before she could fully grasp that Shojo had rushed her leaping up wrapping his legs around her arm he tried to pull her down to the ground using his own weight. However unfortunately for him Shana was far stronger than she looked, and probably far better trained in unarmed combat so rather than her falling over with him she just stood there holding his full weight on her arm. Bending her elbow to bring the young shinigami closer she punched Shiro in the face, hard all releasing her reiatsu to its fullest heating the air around her gradually, causing the ice encasing her feet to melt and crack so that she could move again.

If the first punch didn't cause the young shinigami to let go she would just keep punching him in the face repeatedly until he dropped. As soon as Shojo dropped from her arm she would proceed to kick him in the side and away from her, saying "I had meant to ask earlier, what squad are you with?"

View user profile

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As he held on to Shana's arm he couldn't help but feel like she was messing with him somehow but all that went away when Shana started punching him in the face, the first punch caught him by surprise and made him hold on for dear life and then the rest was just to make sure that he got off her which he did Holy Shit she punches hard! Shojo thought to himself as he laid on the ground just before she kicked him away giving both of them space between them. Once they landed Shojo responded to her question holding his side "I'm Shojo third in command of squad II I was second in command before that tho." he told her getting to his feet 'This one is gonna be hard to deal with without Azure.' Shiro commented as they looked around to get a better feel of the battlefield. Guess we have to try and get her to exhaust herself out or something before we can really do anything. Shojo thought as they dashed for some cover behind a tree. Think think think Shojo what can we do to slow her down?! he asked himself as Shiro thought of some ways himself.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:30 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana was actually surprised that it took more than a couple of punches to cause the young brunette to give up on his attempt at a flying arm bar, he was laying there in some kind of stupor as Shana booted him away. Standing still as she waited for him to recover and answer her question the little red-head's eyes remained locked on him. Smiling sweetly with memories as he mentioned her old squad, Shana spoke as the young man found the only tree in about three miles from the field that they were standing in and hid behind it. "Ah well I guess I can forgive your lack of Zanpakuto then, My name is Shana Hirai, Former Captain of Squad 10, and member of squad two as well. Current Captain of the Cannon Squadron in C.H.A.O.S. Nice move with the ice, terrible follow up though, you should know better than to go for grapples if you aren't sure on your opponents physical strength. With my feet bound like that going for a blow to the back or using Kidou would have been smarter, kind of like this: Hado #31 Shakkaho"

As she spoke the name and number of the spell Shana raised her right hand palm out towards the tree that Shiro decided to hide behind focusing her reiryoku as to not cause too much damage, just enough to cause that one annoyance to fall over She fired the spell. The crimson sphere struck the left side of the tree from the angle she was looking at exploding away a chunk of the wood causing the tree to fall over to her left. With her right hand Shana pointed her index and middle finger at the now exposed Shiro and started chanting."Jailer of the afterlife, binder of gods and demons, pass judgement on those before me. Bakudo #20 Ashikubi Shibari"

As her chant ended Shana twisted her hand palm up locking the spell in place, Shojo was probably finding his arms bound together behind his back and feet at the ankle then the two sets of extremities pulled together like someone had tied them together behind his back. "You see, spells are quite useful, as while you are tied up in this one you are completely at my mercy."

Techniques Used:
Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Spell Name: Bakudo #20 Ashikubi Shibari (Hogtied)
Spell Description: An evolution of Bakudo #10 Tejō, after this spell restrains the targets limbs it will then create an invisible tether that will tie the two restraints together behind the targets back, causing them to literally bend backwards. In order to cast this spell the caster extends their middle and index finger palm down towards a target, sending energy that locks their their arms behind their back and their feet together at the ankle, as soon as the target is bound the user twists their hand so that their hand is palm up causing a band of energy to tie their ankles and wrists together.

Incantation: Jailer of the afterlife, binder of gods and demons, pass judgement on those before me.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Didn't really listen to what the women had to say but all he knew was that something was about to hit the tree and so he put his brain on overdrive on what to do about her when he was hit by some binding Kidou "Oh come the FUCK ON another Kidou user!" Shiro yelled falling to the ground "Hey Cutting board what the hell are you talking about!?" he continued to yell at her doing his best to try and put up some kinda defense to help them. Shiro did his best to break free from the spell 'Oh I got it lets use or weak points to throw her off guard and move in.' Shojo suggested as Shiro broke free from the spell and proceeded to Light the ground under Shana on fire and throw four fireballs at her arms and legs that would have frozen here if it landed. Shiro shunpo'ed behind Shana "Let's do this! Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" once they fired the spell it blew up right in front of them throwing them back and if Shana didn't move from the first two attacks she would have been pushed slightly.

Skills used:
Ability Name: Cold Flame Manipulator
Description: He is able to form balls, beams, waves, explosions, shields, etc of cold flames with which to combat with made of his own spiritual energy and power, aka he can form these from nothing as long as he has energy. Anything used in this ability gains an appropriate CD depending on the power of which he did say attack/defense. Attacking moves and defending moves do not share a CD, but while on a CD for Defense he cannot use any other defense and while on CD for Attack he can only do small "bala" cold flame ball blasts.

Ability Name: Flaming surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post, he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed Freezing them and the object.

Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana tsk'ed at the young man who obviously hadn't been paying attention to her spiel about the usefulness of Kido, or the helpful hints she had given him about his fighting style. And he was being rather colorful with his complaining about being bound, then he went and insulted her bust size... or lack there of. This turned Shana's smile into something rather malicious looking especially as a rather cartoonish vein started to pulse over her left eye. Leaping into the air as the flames erupted below her Shana glared at the soon to be corpse before her... no death would be too much a mercy for this young man, pain that is what he deserves, that and maybe being turned into a castrato. Dodging the fireballs he threw her way with shunpo, not giving him the satisfaction of landing the same trick on her twice Shana turned towards his voice that was chanting the to one of the most common Kido that everyone from the academy should know.

Shunpo'ing backwards Shana waited for him to finish his chant, looking to strike as soon as the fireball left his hand. Shana let loos a small laugh as the red sphere blew up as soon as it left his hand causing more damage to the caster than to anything else. Using Shunpo Shana flashed behind the thrown Shojo striking him with a roundhouse kick to the side of his head before touching the hilt of her Zanpakuto. "Since you dared insult me, not once, not twice, but three times I think it is time you are taught a much needed lesson. Ignite your heavenly fire to punish the wicked! Tenbatsushin Alastor!"

As Shana finished her own chant Wings of flames erupted from her back, her eyes practically glowed with internal flame and sparks drifted off of her hair. She had become a miniature angel of vengeance and was ready to turn the arrogant bastard before her into a crispy critter.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The two of them held their hand in pain as the spell did exactly what they thought would happen "Shit that hurt more than I thought it would!" the muttered as Shana regained the upper hand on them as they fell to the ground from the roundhouse kick to the head which caused the two to become dazed and temporarily lose control of the body Once Shojo regained some control of the body he turned to look at Shana and for the first time in a long time he felt fear Shiro help...I don't know what to do...She's way stronger than me! he thought shaking at the realization of the power gap. Come on why won't my body move? he asked himself clenching his fist tightly until blood started to come from them "I have to win this fight I just have to." he muttered to himself looking at the fiery angel in front of him helpless to do anything without his zan.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana touched down gently in front of the miserable looking shinigami her eyes still narrowed on the young man. She heard the comment he made about having to win this fight, though both she and him knew that it was an impossibility for him to make it a reality. Even if he had his Zan it would probably be one sided, and not in his favor. As she stood before the young man, contemplating whether or not to make his miserable existence even worse than it already was she chose to speak and give the brown haired young man a chance to redeem himself and get a slightly gentler training session than what she was ready to put him through. "Have I made my point to you perfectly clear yet? Or do I have to teach you with some heavy duty tough love"

Should his answer not satisfy her she would proceed with her plan to coat the arrogant little brat from head to toe in burns then castrating him with a flaming sword. Should his answer appease her Shana would kneel down before him smiling sweetly as she deactivates her bankai causing the wings to fold back into her back and the flames to vanish from her eyes. This would be the last chance she would give the brown haired shinigami but the boy is young. Some times it takes making a person shit themselves to understand just how they should treat someone.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:48 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo looked at Shana as she moved closer to him and nearly began to cry 'Maybe we shouldn't take her lightly anymore...I mean let's see what this Kidou user can do.' Shiro commented as they looked back at the ground "I'm sorry...please don't kill me I want to get stronger. Please train me!" he yelled looking at her with fear still in his eyes. I don't like losing to it just shows that I'm weaker than everyone, he thought to himself as he tried to get himself to stop shaking Shiro I want to get stronger to fight Cap'n again and actually win this time. he told his other half while cleaning his face with his left sleeve "Miss Shana I will do anything to get close to your level of power." he told her with the fear that was once in his eyes now turning into resolve to push himself harder than ever before.

View user profile

on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana smiled at the young man sweetly kneeling down in front of him before resealing her zanpakuto and gently touching his cheek, it appears her little display had done it's job he was being respectful for now. "Alright I will, just be warned if you disrespect me again I am not even sure the greatest doctors in squad four will be able to repair what I do to you." Standing she turned around and walked away back to her starting location. She would then turn on her heels and face him once more. "I might not be able to help you achieve my level of power."

Shana would then sit down cross legged on the ground and motion for Shojo to sit across from her, as soon as he does so she would start explaining her findings about the young man so far. "So before we get back to that here is what I have discovered about you so far. First, you have a rather unique ability, it looks like fire but freezes, I only took the initial strike because I have a heavy fire resistance, and figured it wouldn't even hurt me. You showed good tactical skill, though great recklessness in the same maneuver though by going for an armbar rather than a strike. Remember we are spiritual beings, our appearance may not show our physical power, grappling at first will rarely work in your favor. I saw why you chose not to cast kido on me during that time though, seeing as one of our most basic spells blew up in your face."

She would stop there and let her criticism sink in, before continuing. "So is there any kido spells you are good at, like maybe something in Bakudo, while hado's destructive power can be nice a well placed bakudo can create openings galore. For example, Sai the weakest of our spells can cause a person's guard to be forcibly lowered, at least partially which can be enough to land a fatal blow."

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum