Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Trying A New Drink

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori got up from what was his night of rest from the previous night out. He could recall the majority of it and decided to go check on Shojo to see what his condition was. The thought of it brought a small smile to his face as it was the young man's first night out drinking and boy was he wasted. Poor boy didn't know what hit truck him, how big the truck was, or if it was only one for that matter. As he shook his head from the thought, he got out of bed and got washed up. Shingen then did a check up on his own Division before heading out. The last thing he would want is to go treading into another Division and not have a heads up on the condition of his own Division first and foremost.

As he arrived, he was directed to where Shojo was and boy was that a sight to see. The look on the young man's face was almost priceless, not counting the fact that it did cost something to actually get him looking like that in the first place. After getting over Shojo's facial demeanor, Captain Minamori walked over and placed a hand on the young man's left shoulder with his right hand as he began to speak. "It looks like you had a rough night after I dropped you off. Why don't you tell me about it?" asked Shingen as he sat next to Shojo with a calm, but friendly expression on his face. He was truly curious as to what happened next to Shojo and felt somewhat responsible. If there was anything Shingen could do from that point to make the young man feel better about the previous night, he will do his best. However, he first must learn what happened from Shojo's point of view in order to take the next step.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:43 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
When Shingen walked in the two of them held their head tightly as every little sound made them feel like their head was going to pop "I rather not talk about that Cap'n...to painful..." they reaching for their cup of water and took a sip of it "Shingen could you take over for me for the day?" they asked covering their eyes to help them fall asleep "Cap'n Shingen whatever happened last night...I would really like if you never let me do that again." the kid told him with a rather painful look on his face like he's seen it all and would like to move on from it 'Can we just kick him out he's making this worst!' Shiro commented. By this point the hangover has gone from I can handle this to let me sleep this off for now "Cap'n Shingen I would like to sleep this off if you don't mind." Shojo requested as he placed his head on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:59 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened to Shojo explain how he was feeling since that night. He smiled as the young man spoke of taking the day off due to what happened the previous night. It made sense and who would like the feeling of going into work with a hangover? Especially if that hangover was their very first one at that. Shingen nodded his head as he continued to look at Shojo.

Captain Minamori finally made up his mind of what he would do next and turned around. He would speak over his shoulder to Shojo before he left. "Don't worry. You can get your rest. I can't guarantee that you won't get drunk again but at the very least, you won't do it with me." As he finished speaking, he opened the door and walked out closing the door behind him. Shingen then proceeded to the Division 2 Office and reported Shiro's condition to his Captain. He may not like Shingen very much for quite a while but at the very least, two things held true as of this moment...Shingen proved he is still the man of character that he has always been and he also could have prevented any incidents that could have happened had Shiro took up his post at the Maggot's Nest in that condition. Captain Kaede should be very appreciative of that but everyone shows their appreciation in their own ways, regardless of the situation or to who. Shingen digresses and moves on as he returns to his own office to start on the wonderful stack of paperwork awaiting him. Such is the life of a Captain in the Gotei 13.

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum