Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Trying A New Drink

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:12 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was coming off of his usual routine in the office when the final page of his paperwork had been signed. All that was left was to deliver it and the other Division's paperwork to Division One Office for the CC to look over before later delivery to the Gotei Library for Record Keeping. He got up and stretched a bit as he glanced out of the window and saw a bright, round moon looking back...almost as if it were laughing at him for still being awake at this hour doing work. Shingen simply produced a quirky smirk and chuckled a smalled bit to himself as he gathered the stack of papers before making his way for the door.

Few minutes later, Captain Minamori was at the Division One Office and dropped off the stack of paperwork for the CC to look over and review. That's one thing he does have in common with the CC...they have the same amount of paper cuts. After shaking his head at the thought, he made his way from the office and began to wonder what to do next as he noticed the moon's bright glow again. "Yes, I know. We will be spending some time together tonight. You somehow know that I'm not tired in the least, despite the hour." Shingen says openly to the moon as he looks up toward it. He then proceeded toward the Entertainment District of the Seireitei.

After arriving in the E.D., the question now became..which bar should he go to? Tonight though, a certain bar caught his eye as it seemed to be celebrating something. Why not join them in their celebration? Shingen walked in and was quickly stopped by one of the waitresses there. "Welcome! Find a seat and the bartender will be with you as soon as possible! Thank you!!" she winked at him before walking off to help the customers she was assigned to. Shingen walked over to the bar and sat as he looked over the entire establishment to take in the mood everyone was in.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo had just finished his long work week in he felt his body like a bag of dumbells which is something that no one should ever feel like ever for as long as they live. 'Hey, I have an Idea why not hit up some bar's and see what happens?' Shiro proposed as they made their way to their room "I don't see why not! I do a lot of work keeping theses guys in check!" with a sudden burst of energy Shojo made a mad dash for the E.D with all the energy that he can muster but in hindsight, he should have taken his time getting there. Once he arrived the amount of shops took him by surprise also due to him never even going there before today 'Go to that one Shojo they say that if you can get more power after drinking their milk...Ya milk.' Shiro told him as they walked around until they were pulled into a random bar "Have a seat next to this man would you." as someone that has clearly had enough to drink told him when he noticed that Shingen was just across from him.

Shojo made his way over to Shingen and sat next to him "Hi Mr. Shingen long time no see." he said with a tired yet cheerful smile on his face as the bartender came over to them "What will you two be having today?" he asked as Shiro forced his way into control of the body "Yo I'll have whatever my friend here is getting." he turned too Shingen with his purple eyes and a devilish grin.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori absorbed the energy and mood that was flowing around and smiled. He looked up as a familiar face appeared in the seat next to him. This was a sudden surprise but not one that was overwhelming. As the man spoke him, he smiled warmly and responded in kind. "Hello yourself. It has been a while. We had quite the encounter when we met if I recall." said Shingen just before the bartender approached them. Shojo replied to the bartender first which put the man's attention on Shingen. "So what will it be tonight?" asked the bartender. Shingen was about to make an order when he remember the reason he even chose this particular location. "Before I order, could you tell me what everyone is celebrating tonight?" he asked. "Ah. Well, today marks the six month anniversary of this establishment." explains bartender. Shingen nods as he hears this which helps confirm his decision. "Alright then. Give us your best in the house so we can celebrate along with you!" exclaims Shingen. The bartender's eyes light up in pure surprise and happiness. "Sir. Thank you. I shall return." says the bartender with a bow before going off to prepare the drinks. He shortly returns with a bottle and two glasses in hand. "Gentlemen, the first two glasses are on us. Thank you for choosing this. Please enjoy and if there is anything you need...anything you need at all, let us know." explains the bartender as he turns to tend to new customers who entered and found seats. "Well Shojo..this is to your future, my future, the future of this establishment, and the future of Soul Society." says Shingen as he holds up his glass for a toast.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Well I hope that you can put that behind us Captian Shingen." he replied as they sat across from each other and just as Shojo sat down Shiro had forced his way into control of the body and he told her that Shin would take the orders and once he told the bartender they left in a rush it seemed and before Shiro could even get himself adjusted to what was going on the bartender came back with the drinks. After having his cup poured for him, Shiro picked up the glass along with Shingen and Noded to him and proceeded to drink his whole glass in one go. Shiro dropped his head and fell over onto the floor only to jump back to his feet.

Their face was bright red and their body movements seemed rather sluggish as the left eye was brown and the other was purple "You...knew I only dib this to get strongber and make friends...Hey Cap'n your my friend right?" they both said as they hugged Shingen "Cap'n Shin huik give me a piggy back." they whispered into Shingen's ear. "More Drinks!!!" they said grabbing their glass and raising it in to the air.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as Shojo downed the entire glass in one gulp without taking a breath. It was crazy but it was also brave. Definitely an act that put a smile on Shingen's face as he sipped from his glass. He then watched as Shojo was already gone and could tell there was no coming back from that. This was the best and one of the strongest drinks in the entire establishment, yet this guy downed it like it was water. Shojo then began to talk to Shingen with slurred speech which was to be expected. "Haha. Yes Shojo, we can call each other friends. I want to stay here and enjoy my drinks for a while and you need to stay here for a bit before you go anywhere but the bathroom if need be." chuckles Shingen before taking a longer sip from the glass. This truly was their best as the taste of this drink wasn't overly strong but made it's presence known while going down very smoothly. There were moments he wanted to ask what this was but he already knew that if he gained that knowledge, he would end up ordering this drink way too much and that would not be a great thing. First of all, it's a strong drink. Second, it's a very expensive drink and last but not least is that it should be something shared with someone. Shingen normally drinks alone which would create a huge problem for such a high priced but high quality drink. The decision definitely stood on not learning the name as he glanced over to check on Shojo and what he was currently doing.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The now drunk Shiro and Shojo flailed around on the table as they very sloppily poured themselves another drink "I'm fine...Wait am I Shiro or Shojo? I miss being vice cap'n why did tat guy give it to that bimbo!?" they asked Shingen as they tried to drink the wine again after missing their mouth twice already "Hey CAN i get SOME MORE DRINKS ADN FOOUD OVER BERE!?" they shouted while falling all over themselves. A bartender walked over to their table to see what was going on "Sir is everything okay?" he asked Shingen as Shojo and Shiro hugged the table call it Bro "Bro I din't know you could become a table thaps soo clue whya else can you do?" they asked falling off the table and onto the floor with a super drunk smile.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:34 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as Shiro's drinks really took it to him. Shingen doesn't think there was anyone he has sat at the bar with and gotten this messed up before in so few drinks. This was the true definition of a lightweight. He could do nothing at this point but shake his head as he looked upon Shiro while a small smile. Shiro was just so innocent. The young man was truly blessed and had no idea of what truly lied ahead of him as long as none of the great horrors that existed got to him first.

As Captain Minamori finished that thought, the bartender approached them and questioned the situation. Shingen responded, 'It's alright bartender. I've got this covered. He will be fine. Maybe a knot on his head or two before it's all said and done. Do me a favor and cut him off though. No more drinking for him tonight. Other than that, I will look out for him, thank you." After he explained everything to the bartender, Shingen finished the glass he was currently on and extended a hand down to Shiro. "Here you go buddy. Why don't you come back up here to your seat? Or do you think you can make it to the bathroom?" offered Shingen to Shiro with a wide smile on his face.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:06 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Don't tell me what to do I am...hey Cap'n Shingen when did you get here?" they spoke rather bubbly checking their pockets for something that was mostly back in their room "Hey have you seen my...um keys keys I found my keys oh no I can't get home without them." he said looking under the table, their cup, the Wine Bottle, when he stopped and drew their sword and pointed it at the Bartender "It's too hot in here, fix it now!!!" the two of them really should need to to be taken home but what are two light weights gonna do. the two of them soon started to fall asleep each time lighting the table on fire a little until the finally passed out on the floor with sword in hand and light the whole table on fire.

Ability :
Ability Name: Flaming surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post, he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed Freezing them and the object.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:31 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori sat patiently as he watched Shojo act like a frantic nut who lost everythihng he owned right then and there. After he finally passed out on the floor, Shingen decided that he would finish he current glass then end the night. It was the best thing to do for the both of them. He called the bartender over, asked for the bill, and paid it off. Once all of that was done, Shingen glanced down at Shojo and shook his head. He then began to recall his first time drinking as he smiled to himself.

Captain Minamori rose from his seat as he gulped down the last swallow of the greatest drink in that bar. It truly was a great drink and worth every bit of his money. Funny part was...through everything he just went through with Shojo...and Shingen didn't get to learn what the celebration was about. Regardless of that, he waved to everyone who offered him service that night and leaned down to pick up the drunken mess that had become Shojo. After picking him up off of the floor, Shingen bid farewell to the wonderful staff that took care of them and walked out. He then dropped Shojo off at his barracks before returning to his own to find sleep. It was certainly quite a night. The questions remains now, how will Shojo feel the next day and how much will he even remember?

View user profile

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:32 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Once they were left in their barracks the two woke up and stumbled around until they made it to the bathroom where they proceed to throw up everything that they had during the day. "Wait I didn't have any cookies to WWOOOWOO." once they finished expelling their food they went to bed where they didn't actually make it to the bed as they slept on the floor with part of toil on their face. During the night Shiro got up a number of times to go to the bathroom and had to get help from one of his correction officers as he walking into walls is a thing that happens when your half asleep.

Shojo woke up the following day holding his head as he "Shiro what happen last night?" he asked his other half getting out of bed and heading to the Cooler to get some water. 'I have no clue all remember is that Shingen guy was at some party or something' he replied as they sat at their desk wondering if their Cap'n would let them have a day to rest or something "Doesn't sound like something Cap'n Shin would do to me." Shojo said as today was the day that the residents of the nest wanted to be loud "Oh my god...too loud..." they said covering their head to try and block the noise.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum