Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Sisters (P/Yume)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The smlla, blonde child has woken from her not so eternal slumber but a few days before. Until this point, Emiko had been trapped in a room somewhere in this lab beinh tested on for whatever reason. From what she could remember, she had just been newly created by the man, Kokoro. He had spoken of there beong another small, robotic girl like her one tbat went by the name of Yume and Emiko sincerely wished to meet her. One, so she could gwt chocolate milk and two, so she could find a way to better serve her creator. There was no testing to be done on thid day, so Emiko was free to roam mapping out the flooring of this building before coming to the conclusion that it was indeed the Squad 12 barracks of the Soul Society. All she knew was that this place was programmed as her "home".

As Emiko went along, her pupils would focus in the camera lens fashion that they did and her brain would fill with information at whatever her eyes touched. She would take in multiple spiritual signatures and lock them away for later use. Then, she would come upon something that seemed to be whst she was looking for. A female just as she was, at an age that seemed to be close in range to hers, and she seemed to be someone programmed into her as "family". "Hello," Emiko would say with a rather dull voice, however she couldn't tell any different.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yume stood quietly and observed the squad's work in the labs before her attention was drawn to a small child that walked in. The short girl, appearing to be nineteen or so, turned to look at the young blonde. A million different emotions ran through her before she dismissed them, responding in a manner similar to the newcomer. "Hello, young one. If I may, who are you?"

View user profile

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro observed his two lovely little daughters as they introduced themselves to one another with admiration one could not begin to describe as normal.. His little pieces of art, his little drones.. That's what they were.. He smiled watching them interact and once formalities were out of the way he would clap his hands together. "My girls, we have work to do today, is that readily understood?" He would await their obedient response though he already knew what it would be.. Once they had in their subservient tongue dignified Kokoro with a response of "yes sir", Kokoro would begin to walk towards the laboratory and motion for them to follow.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Emiko would onserve the female, who was observing the rest of the people within the Squad 12 barracks. The young blonde would then be approached, however she would simply stand waiting for the opportunity to assess the girl and respond accordingly to her actions. The girl would simply speak the greeting word Emiko had and then ask of the name she had been peogrammed to indroduce herself by. "My identificatiom is Emiko. Accprding to my data we are sisters, yes? If my data stands correct, then it is a pleasure to meet you, sister," Emiko's voice was completely void of any emotion, however she sounded so soft and innocent.

After speaking with Yume, Emiko would hear a popping noise and immediately turn in the directiom of the threatening sound only to assess that it indeed came from her creator. He would speak a simple question and Emiko would nod with the, "Yes,
Sir,"
he so desired in her never changing tone.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum