Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Seo meets Ika

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:51 am

Vizard
Vizard
So there was this random Vizard schmuck wandering around Ika's little jungle escape, and he wasn't exactly keen on the fact that he hadn't announced himself yet.. So, opting to make this quick as opposed to some prolonged agonizing pain in the ass, Ika Shunpo'd within 100 yards of the mans current position, and released a heavy dose of Reitsu.. Might as well drag his ass out of hiding wherever he was right?.. Besides, all Ika really wanted to do was talk..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 am

Seo's shackled house shook, rising him from his not so pleasant slumber. Yelping in surprise of the rude awakening the boy crept to his doorway barely managing to fully clothe himself before bursting out of his door ready for death.

"Heeyyyyy! Don't be so fucking loud, my shack can barely handle another hit."

Not a mere 100 yards from Seo sat a man radiating quite the irritating energy. Walking a tad bit closer Seo rubbed his eyes, parting his normally pony-tailed hair to get a better look at the man.

"Hey... I think I might know you, eh.... what do you want?"

View user profile

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika raised an eyebrow at the obviously annoyed buffoon who came stumbling out of his shack, exclaiming to the heavens that it wouldn't be able to withstand another hit. Ika smirked as the man seemed to change his tune at a moments notice, though he took a drag off a cigarette and let smoke waft through the air before he'd speak up.. "My name is Ika Mazi, I run an interesting little group of Rogues, Vizards, and other less than desirable folks.. And since I can pretty much tell you fall in line with that, I was curious as to whether or not you'd be interested in joining us. Allows for a lot more protection than this piece of shit.." Ika glared at the shack, before glaring back at the man. "Seriously, the Big Bad Wolf could blow that down with half a cancer ridden lung and a removed Diaphragm. Shits pretty bad."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 am

Seo looked onward at the man in front of him, his staggering height and jet black hair was something you'd see in a Korean boy band, yet there was  a power radiating off of him that the Vizard couldn't quite place. Something he didn't need emerging. He seemed to smirk, lighting a stick of death and letting Seo ponder on his words.  Ah.  So that's it.  A group. Just a larger target for anyone wanting to kill him, besides his shack... turning to look at his shack a small gust of wind blew which promptly made the building crash to the ground.

"Yeah... well, the last wolf that came through my door left through the left wall with a broken ego and a couple bones along with it.  Though I suppose I wouldn't mind a change of pace every now and then..."

Letting out a big sigh Seo stretched out his arms cracking all of his knuckles. It was true that he was getting quite bored of roaming around, after all, he had been to every human country, perhaps it was time to settle down a bit. Pulling back his hair into a ponytail, with just enough hair to cover part of his face remaining, Seo turned back to face the man.

"So. Tell me a little more about your little gang."

View user profile

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the man tooted his own horn in regards to the last big bad wolf that tried to break in.. "Well, if I'm the big bad wolf, I won't be leaving unless I want to, and you couldn't do that quite as easily.. My point stands regardless, no need to cock-fight." Ika waved the formality off before observing the man, reading his body-language it became increasingly clear that he was pondering the situation at hand.. He'd allow that much. No point in rushing things..

As the man sighed, it became increasingly apparent to Ika that he was probably going to inquire further about what exactly it was that Ika represented.. "Well, to be rather frank about the deal.. We're a faction called Chaos, we reside in Bogota and have expanded to numerous other areas throughout the globe.. We're an interwoven network of Vizards, Rogues, and other such characters whom stick together for protection, and we use said protection as a common goal.. I use a bit of a macabre decorum to keep people from getting ideas.. But more on that later. You in or not?" Ika asked this maintaining the same tone of voice.. He wasn't really one to let things drone on.. Just wasn't his style.

Apps and Info:

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:04 am

He was quite intrigued with the offer, and to be honest. he had nothing to lose. Joining them could actually be quite fun. Seo knew better than to expect such things for free however, and in a moment his face became slightly more serious.

"So. What's the club fee?"

View user profile

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked at the man as he asked about what he referred to as a 'club fee', well.. "To be quite honest with you, my demands are simple. You serve under my command, and protect those who serve with you. We are a group that thrives on protection of one another, and if I deem it necessary coordinated assault on whoever I may choose. Other than that? I have no fee, there's security in numbers and that security is pay enough as far as I'm concerned. Any other questions?.." Ika raised an eyebrow and smirked, curious as to what else the man may inquire about..

Apps and Info:

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum