Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crucifixion in the forest..

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
So Ika, Saio, and her daughter Cum-Cum.. Dumb-Dumb... Lum-Lum..Gum-Gum.. "Uh.. Saio.. what's your daughters name again..?" Ika would ask this and upon being answered he would smirk. They were all 3 wearing their super fancy Gigai's which made them appear as humans, and they had captured a Shinigami, and crucified him. Saio made sure to nail him up with a giant fucking hammer, and frankly? I'd said she nailed it. Ika looked around the villagers, they had helped him along the way with this little coup'.. Oh if they only knew what they had gotten themselves into..

"Now, some of you may think I am without mercy, but I do believe in second chances, watch, if you don't wish to be crucified, raise your hand.." Ika would raise his own hand and watch as everyone else raised theirs, before looking at the currently crucified man. "Well, can't say I didn't warn him right guys?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The boy had done many things to get here, none of which would've assumed him to be led to a literal cross and being hung upon by nails.  His grimace and silence was obviously that of a man unafraid of death, but more displeased. His firm sense of justice has got him nailed onto the most holy type of justice. Sort of.

Now, in fairness, even if he could have raised his hand, he wouldn't have. Atlas was too much of a stubborn prick to do things smart like that. He just hung there, grumpy. If he were afraid, it wasn't showing.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared at the people whom were clearly terrified. "Listen, I offered him mercy, I don't know what else you expect of me people I mean seriously.." Ika took a gun off the belt of a nearby citizen, "I would like to thank you in advance for this service to your country and your fellow countrymen.." Ika smiled at the man, took a bow, side-armed the pistol towards the Shinigami's chest, pressing it in tightly, before squeezing the trigger... He would then force it into the mans mouth.. "Now make this easy on me, say aaahh.." As Ika pry'd the mans jaw open he'd force the gun in.. This time when he pulled the trigger?.. Motion stopped.. There were no cameras to record this in the remote jungles of Bogota.. There were no witnesses other than the people of the town who knew nothing of what they saw, though they surely thought that they did.. "We'll get the body tomorrow I suppose.. Leave it up as a warning.."

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Atlas would take his pride to the grave, it seemed. A solid look of pride was on his face. He refused to go down crying or anything like that. His sense of justice would take him to the grave, even as a gun was shoved in his mouth, with a defiant look in his eyes. As one heard a gun blast, one saw the body of Atlas crumple as much as a crucified body could, and there was no thought.

There was only a dead idiot.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well, let's be honest, I'm a genius. Using my Bankai as a hammer to nail someone to a cross? Genius. Bringing my questionably aged daughter that literally hopped onto my lap while I was sleeping? Genius. Letting Ika steal all the fucking puns.... Okay that last one was fucking retarded of me. SHIT. I SWORE IN FRONT OF THE CHILD. Oh fuck it. Either way, What's His Fuck was standing... sitting.... hanging.... whatevering there with no feasible way to raise his hand given the command, but in an interview given by an anonymous press member that couldn't possibly be here now, He said he was into this shit. Who would have thought there were people who got off on crucifixions? I know auto-erotic asphyxiation is a turn-on for suicidal fucks, but this? Ohohohohoh yeah that's funny.

Clownpiece: This is so un-American.....
"Is any of this American? We're in a jungle. Surrounded by a tiny bunny girl, a madman who pisses acid, Fairymuricuh, and we're all singing Satanic hymns while Danger Dingo over here is slowly dying of tree poisoning.
Clownpiece: ...Okay, but can I at least salute?
"Ehhh, yeah sure whatever turns you on, just remember there's a child present. That and Bunbun."
"Bunbun!"
"So Ika, do you like the new addition to CHAOS?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
Saio was acting like a fucking loon.. Surprise surprise.. And then Clownpiece began to speak.. which was confusing on a multitude of levels though not quite as confusing as the sexuality of whoever was dumb enough to fuck Saio.. Moving on. "I mean she's here.. Oi, Bun-Bun, throw a carrot at the corpse. Like, lots of carrots. Carrots for days please little Bun-Bun?.. OH! I KNOW! Use them to shave his head and scalp him, THEN, replace his brain with carrots, we can call him carrot-top! Do it! Do it little Bun-Bun!"

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
"I like carrots." She tossed her little squeaky carrot at him, and lo and behold, this carrot became a 4 foot tall rabbit. Said rabbit multiplied and split 10 times, creating 100, 3 inch tall rabbits. "GO MY BUNNIES!" And again, that's my girl, telling her soliders of beta keratine to wait WHOA WHOA WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

"You're seeing this, right Ika?"
These rabbits were just pulling carrots of varying tiny sizes out of wherever and throwing them as the bounced around. Before anyone else could explain what was going on, the failed Jesus Christ was up to his cheekbones in baby carrots. Did I mention these things had enough thrust to fly halfway to New York City?
Okay. Even I'm lost. I'm the one with the power of insanity and I'm lost. This child of yours is just.....I MEAN. SHE'S ADORABLE"
That was the look of someone who realized the position she was in and decided not to speak to avoid an untimely carroty death.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 am

Espada
Espada
Selica had managed to follow her dear Ika from Bogota to this wretched place that she hadn't known about, however her love for Ika was more attractive. Bright blue eyes had watched the whole vedetta from behind a small building, considering the rotten gigai she was forced to wear was so awfully stiff and uncomfortable. She watched Ika's show with pure live radiating from her blue orbs. She would smile at his sarcastic jokes and the silly things he made the people do. She sighed in awe as Ika was so generous towards the people of the village and gave the damned shinigami a second chance to live. Her orbs would become cruel and angered as the people didn't seem to understand this act of kindness. She could see their fear, which was pleasant, but their judgemental eyes made her want to rip them to pieces for disrespecting him.

Soon enough, her eyes would glow with adoration at the merciful death of the shinigami and the blood that would poor from his multiple wounds. Her lover was so strong, so manly, and so amazing. The woman would continue to watch him while he decided to leave his play thing up for the village to see. Selica would sigh again aa she envisioned her life with Ika. They would roam the world together, conquering all enemies, living together, cherishing eachother, and maybe even having small flesh things like the rabbit one. Selica would squeal just a tad as she thought about their future and sunk to the ground with her back against the wall.

For a few moments, the white haired female wouldn't have anything in her mind except for the obsessive love of the strongest man she knew to date. Her eyes would seem to be in a sparkling trance, however they would quickly perk up as she heard a question that she wished to know the amswer to. The crazy football flesh had spoken to Ika about the small, adorable spawn that had been produced from her somehow. Selica would stand only to look out at the trio again. Ika spoke words that didn't excite Selica, yet didn't disappoint her either. He spoke to the child like a real caring, careful man almost causing the arrancar's heart to burst.

Something strange would happen just then. Carrots upon carrits for what could have been days worth protruded from this child and her toy. There were so many! How was this possible?! This was amazing! This felsh baby was all the woman could focus on in the moment. Her adorable factor was too overwhelming for Selica's power of love to overcome. The woman just wanted to hug her, squeeze her, and steal her. SHE WAS SO CUTE!

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Oh lovely the fucking stalker was back and swooning over Ika's every move... That was lovely. She seemed to require acknowledgement so Ika turned to her, clearly tired as fuck, "Oh, sup bitch." And turned away, to deal with the more pressing issue of new Mr. Carrot Top.. "You know gang.. I only count two dozen villagers.. Do we really need to keep them around this close to the base?.. I'm sure Mr. Carrot Top would like some privacy out here on this cross yeah?.." Ika retrieved the Zanpakuto from the body of one Atlas Ren, and tossed it in the air.. "Accelerator would probably like to have this.."

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum