Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronation of Akane

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kokoro's comments hit Kaede hard, he was one of those she had died to protect and the guilt weighed heavily on him his rose colored eyes started to water. He was sure Noz was probably feeling much the same way, the two of them were sent into Hueco mundo with one job, and one job only to kill Graven, and not only did they fail to do that but now Rena was dead, and while Kaede did not believe that Graven would have been able to beat her on his own, at least with both of them fully rested she had taken on two other enemies first and he was not sure as to the extent of that battle before she showed up to save him.

Bowing his head when Kokoro prompted Kaede reflected back to the fight trying to think of things he could have done differently or better. Or ways that should he ever encounter Graven again he would be better prepared for the fight, because while he had faith in Akane or at least her potential he did not think that she would be ready for an opponent like Graven, and should he muster his forces and retaliate There was no guarantee of soul society surviving.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 am

8th Division
8th Division
As I sat there, listening to the almost heartfelt eulogy spoken by Kokoro, I felt a well of emotion, not just within myself, but stemming from him as well. I found it odd that the often sadistic doctor was now being sentimental mess. He took this entire situation seriously, and I silently commended him for that. I found it surprising how Kokoro Nashi could always find a way to impress me, even after many times where I'd simply glossed over him for being outright obscene from time to time. Internally, during this time of respectful silence, I thought of Rena, the one who made me as strong as I am, Mei, who was my reason to keep fighting, Emiko, who had been lost somewhere along the way, and many others, including the young Akane, who was poised to take on the responsibility of leading us all. I had hoped that my training, along with all the others who helped her grow strong would drive her forward, to be a powerful reckoning force.

In truth, these quiet moments were often the worst. They allowed the mind to wander, and when the mind wanders, the worst of the dark corners of our minds come out to haunt us. Our anxieties and fears come alive when we have nothing else to push them aside. I thought of many things, both good and wholesome, as well as troublesome thoughts. When the silence was over, we were asked to remain silent for the coronation of the great and powerful Akane. My head was now cast down, respectfully and without remorse. Truthfully, I could have no more respect for anyone here, than the one to be crowned our Soutaichou.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:53 am

Listening to Kokoro's speech didn't really muster any fire in Hagane's Heart, he didn't really care all too much. I mean Hagane respected Rena but only because of her authority, he'd never actually gotten to know on personal level. So regardless of the fact that others felt sad, Hagane honestly felt nothing. That's how anyone would be feeling in his position. To him it sorta felt like he was the only one there that had no real attachment to rena, and honestly made him feel out of place at this point. There were only a few points where he'd actually seen Rena face-to-face, so the one thing he could respect her for was her outgoing personality. Hagane had been constantly looking around the room, constantly looking at people expressions. Some where more distraught than others, which definitely added to the dread atmosphere given off by everyone else.

When everyone proceed to bow their Heads, Hagane was hesitant at first. But then he angled his head slightly down, just enough to be a bow, as he eyed off everyone. He was particularly eyeing off Kokoro, who was actually feeling emotion for the loss of Rena. Hagane could've easily pointed out several others who were feeling the same, if not more so. Hagane was curious to learn about what everyone was thinking... Amazingly enough the Brute hadn't blurted that out, which he usually would've at this point.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur listened in silence to Captain Nashi's speech, a heartfelt eulogy that described his relationship with their previous Captain-Commander. The knight hadn't had much interaction with Lady Lisola, but she had seemed dedicated and loyal to those underneath her, something that he respected in the utmost. However, when the man asked for everyone to lower their heads in a moment of silence for those who had fallen, Arthur was the last to do so, and he did so with a slight amount of confusion marring his face. He didn't understand the practice, and made a mental note to ask someone what it was for. Even the raven on his shoulder seemed confused, but lowered his beak anyway. After all, there should be a celebration of their former leader's life, not anyone mourning her passing. Cultural differences at their finest.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune was surprised really, he'd never have expected Kokoro to be the sentimental sap that he was being right now. It was certainly a shame about the former Captain Lisola, whom the daimyo had quite a lot of respect for, but it was simply the way of things. He could only hope that her replacement was a little less head-strong and maybe a smidge more cautious. Though he hadn't taken part in training the girl, he had heard exactly what she had gone through to attain this new power. He cleared his mind of this as he bowed his head for moment of silent reflection and mourning.

--- --- ---

Akane shouldn't have been too surprised how close these people had been to her mentor, but the way Kokoro had been speaking was the biggest shock so far. Since Rena had died he had been helping her get used to this new position. After their brief training session, it wasn't something she would have expected. Regardless, after a quick sweeping glance over the captains present she too would bow her head in respectful silence.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the moment of silence passed Kokoro took a deep breathe, and looked towards Akane.. "Thank you for the courtesy, now.. on to the future.. Akane Makishima, do you swear to protect the Soul Society, and Humanity from the Hollow threat?.. Do you swear to give your life in service to the Gotei 13 if need-be, and do you swear to use your power, your status within the Gotei 13 for the betterment of not only the Gotei 13, but the world and the Soul Society as a whole?.." Kokoro would wait for Akane to affirm, and once she did, he would bow, and look to the rest of the Captains.. "Ladies and Gentlemen.. Our new Sou-Taichou, Akane Makishima.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:25 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the procession was at its apex, I found a deep well of respect forming in my heart. I listened to Kokoro Nashi give his final offer of leadership, being professional in his manner and tone. Asking Akane in finality, to step up and lead us. I would wait for Akane to accept, before rising and bowing to our Soutaichou, Akane Makishima, remaining silent.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was grateful that there was no out bursts during the moment of silence, raising his head the red-haired captain watched on as Kokoro, the current highest ranking member of the Soul Society proceeded with the Coronation of the young woman who would become the man's new boss, even though the role could have been his for the taking and there probably wouldn't have been a single member of the entire Soul Society who would have argued the point. Though Kaede could probably guess why Kokoro chose not to, the man probably would miss his lab and his 'Questionable' experiments too much, though there was also the fact that Rena was especially going out of her way to train the young woman that now stood beside the tentacled captain. Who knows, it might have been Rena's wish that Akane replace her when she died, though Kaede could only assume that she had not meant it to be so soon.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori lifted his head after the moment of silence ended. To think that Kokoro is being so cordial here on this day...he may not have known Captain Nashi as long as many others has but this is still a different side. Either way, the important thing to focus on was Akane who is now taking the spotlight. Shingen takes a quick glance around the room before locking his eyes on Akane to await her finishing the Coronation process. He has never witnessed this ceremony before but there's a first time for everything...if you live long enough. Shingen is definitely thankful that he has. Every breath you take is precious and he is hoping that Akane gets to do more...even as she sits in the position as Captain Commander.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was all so sudden really, everything that had happened, and here she was now moving to stand in front of all the Captains. Every one of them more experienced and probably more qualified to lead than she was. She seemed to pause for a moment, pondering what would happen if she said the words... Rising from her seat, she looked towards her comrades, with a slight sidewards glance towards Kokoro. Taking a deep breath, she would begin to speak "I, Akane Makishima, swear to protect the Soul Society, and Humanity from the Hollow threat. I swear I will give my life in service to the Gotei 13 if need-be, and finally, I swear to use my power and status within the Gotei 13 for the betterment of not only the Gotei 13, but the world and the Soul Society as a whole" She would go silent with the final words, standing there waiting for whatever was to come next.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum