Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Aaron doesn't really like the Shini's..

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron was sitting around, relaxing in the beautiful metropolitan city that was Tokyo, when some competitive shit-talking went horribly awry. As Aaron led the Shini's out to the street he smirked lightly, cracking his knuckles and touching two cars to his left, forming some Iron Dust.. "So guys.. since we couldn't talk this out who wants to go first eh?.. I don't have all day for this shit.."   Aaron stood about twenty feet away from the two Shinigami and let out an EM Wave, which animated two semi-Trucks behind the man and the woman, forming them into what appeared to be transformers.. "Let's get this over with.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori shook his head over his back thoughts at the entire situation and how it built up to this point. As he walked out into the street at the beck and call of this individual just didn't sit well with him but Shingen truly didn't have any other choice seeing how this situation developed. As he came to a stop standing across from Aaron, he watched as the man use a very unique ability to bring to vehicles to life. Shingen wasn't quite sure what to make of what he was looking at as the situation continued to deteriorate more and more. He released a quick sigh and drew his zanpaktou while staring down the three opponents he now faced. "Great...now where do I begin?" he wondered. "The left, middle, or right?" His witty thoughts might get him in trouble one day but for now, it's about the only silver lining he has at the moment while there is someone standing in front of him who wishes to inflict serious bodily harm upon him when threats and postering go from joking to prove it if you a true backbone. Another sigh leaves Shingen as he thinks to himself, "Can't a man just drink without getting caught up in some kind of fight?" He shakes that thought loose before deciding on which target to attack as he shunpo's to the top of the transformed vehicle to the right andgoes to stab in at the top with his zanpaktou.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man went to stab the Transformer to the right and Aaron smirked, swatting him away with violent speed and power by using his EM to speed up the movements of the puppet. It would essentially mean the idiot, assuming he hadn't moved, would be swatted away at Bala speed, probably into the building nearby. The man would have no time to relax, no time to let up, hell he'd barely have time to breathe before Aaron was on top of him again, as he converted a nearby car into Iron Dust.. "Iron Dust.. SCATTERED SHOWERS.." Was all Aaron would say as the iron dust formed spike-ended bullets and flew towards the poor idiot at Bala speeds. They would certainly not be the funnest thing for him to deal with, as it would essentially be like being shot by a gun with each one that hit.. "Come on now Shinigami.. I'm not even moving here.."

<----- Visual Reference for Scattered Showers.

on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:42 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was easily swatted away and then was showered upon by pointy bullets of dust that didn't give him a proper chance to recover in his current state. All he could do was cover his head with an arm as he was being pelted by the bullets. As they rained down upon him, he would could feel them not only tearing holes in his uniform but also creating pockets of wounds as they connected to him. He had to do something and do it fast if he were to get out of that situation and try to get something going in his favor. That's when something popped into his head as he placed his sword in front of him and spoke. "Bakudo 39, Enkosen!" Shingen shouts as he knocks the hilt of the sword to the right with his left hand which sends it into a spin creating wind twister spell to divert anything caught it back toward where it came from. Shingen then hopped down from the hole in the side of the building and put his zanpaktou into its Shikai state. "Til Death Do Us Part." The sword changes into two kamas with chains attached to the hilts which are connected to his wrists. "Now...where were we?" he asks while eyeing his opponent.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the bullets were sent back his way, catching them out of the air with his manipulation over magnetism.. "Is this all that you've got?.. Is this all the famed leaders of the Gotei 13 are capable of?.." With a sly grin Aaron would redirect the iron dust to his side, ending the assault as the man ascended into Shikai.. Intriguing as it was, it wasn't really something he feared.. He did make note of the fact that he felt the other Shinigami nearby, and he was also Captain level.. Interesting, but no matter. Aaron formed the scattered showers again and pelted them at the Shinigami, but this time?.. He did it from the front and the back, as the iron dust that had already pelted the man and the back-wall had not been withdrawn to him.. It was a clever trick that allowed Aaron to deal with the man from both sides without his knowing it.. But he'd need to see how he reacted..

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori checked himself over extremely quickly after releasing his Shikai in order to have a good idea on what his physical condition is to a point. He found that besides the multiple puncture wounds, already sore in few different places and bleeding. Not a great way to start a battle and only one techiquie was used against him directly where as the other damage was collateral. Something has to start going in his favor and soon, otherwise the entire back and forth that he was trying to fight to prove will be meaningless. Due to this thinking, Shingen clears his mind as he focuses directly on his opponent while shifting his weight to his toes. Doing this was preparation for him to use the shunpo which was very good for a number of reasons but it would only give him that one shot at doing something to the opponent, if he can pull it off. He still hasn't learned what defenses or other offenses that can be used as defenses that his opponent possesses. It's not a great thing to gamble on but it's all Shingen has to work with.

Shingen doesn't think any further and but hears and feels the bullets coming in again as they now barrage him from the front and back. It's now or never for him as he shunpos away and reappears above the head of his opponent. He instantly throws down his right kama without a second thought. This has to be Shingen's ticket to getting this guy off his guard for even a brief second if he wants to stay in this battle with any true hope of surviving. Otherwise, he will be leaving himself open to counters and that would be dangerous. Time is certainly not on his side either. Shingen watches patiently as his kama flies ever so slowly as his heart beats from the pressure of the situation. Something definitely has to give.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur swore gently as he followed the somewhat-familiar reiatsu of Captain Minamori as he stepped out of the Senkaimon, his odd raven stalker flying before him and appearing before the human and the other Shinigami shortly before he did. The Thirteenth Division's new Captain looked around briefly. The dust particles in the air moved in a cloud, seeming to be made of iron, and wounds spattered his ally's body. Taking note of the human before him before sighing, he would turn towards Shingen and begin to speak. "Captain Minamori, it is inappropriate of you to be fighting a human, and a member of their Committee no less. Cease this nonsense and follow me back to the Soul Society. We've had enough losses recently. I'd hate to see you fall here."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the man Shunpo'd up and threw a Kama at him, Aaron simply used some Iron Dust to form an iron barrier overhead that depending on the angle would either cause the Kama to stick to it, or bounce off of it entirely, before launching upwards as a giant fist with an overhand-punch that should send the Shinigami flying into a nearby building.. Aaron smirked as the second Shinigami appeared, clearly thinking itself as being far more high and mighty than Aaron did.. Aaron formed a giant Iron Block behind him and launched it, fully intending to add him to the fray. "You are not above my kind Shinigami. Draw your blade and show me a good fucking time.."

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori tried to connect with a direct assault against his opponent regardless of the damage he was taking from the incoming bullets. He felt that this tactic would have one of two effects and was sure the gamble would pay off for him. In short...he was wrong. Horribly...wrong. The kama was deflected which was huge shot to his ego followed by a shot to body delivered by the man in high speed fashion as Shingen was sent into the nearby building. He now lays there..even more sore and full of more puncture wounds as he loses more blood, wondering if this guy was more than what he was letting on when they were barking back and forth to one another inside of the bar. This battle has not gone his way in any way possible which is making the Gotei 13 look extremely foolish right now in that man's eyes while Shingen represents it. A familiar voice reached Shingen's ears as he lay there. Upon hearing what Arthur said, he started to wish he didn't take it this far but things were said already and had to be done in order to move on from that point. Fighting it out was the only solution from that particular point. Shingen willed his body to roll over and noticed that Arthur and that man were about to start their battle as that man was determined to get a clear answer on who is right and wrong in this particular matter. Either way, this fight WAS going to happen. Shingen got himself back to his feet, despite the pains, and positioned his hand for the spell. "Bakudo 30, Shitotsu Sansen!" as Shingen fired off the golden triangle with his finger aimed at his target looking to pin him.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur sensed the man's attack and used Shunpo to dodge before rubbing a hand on his forehead, not drawing his blade as he landed on a nearby roof. Pulling out a Denreishinki, he would begin to punch in a few numbers while speaking in his soft British tenor. "I never insinuated that Shinigami are better than humans, especially when most of us were humans at some point in their lives. What I was insinuating was that the Gotei 13 just finished a disastrous battle with the Espada, and that we don't need any more Captains lost or put out of commission because of some stupid spat...Hello? Yes, this is Captain Pendragon. I'd like for the Fourth Division to prepare a room for Captain Minamori of the Ninth Division. He may be in critical condition by the end of his fight...No, not an Espada...A human...Yes..Yes...Thank you."

Sighing as he hung up, Arthur placed the communications device back in his Shihakusho before speaking up again. "Captain Minamori, if you wish to continue this foolishness then I won't stop you. Just be warned that the Fourth Division's offices didn't seem too happy. I'm going to go get something to drink, so please leave me out of it."

And with that, Arthur walked into the bar, ignoring the odd staring at his attire and ordering a burger, fries, and a beer. Honestly, the patrons had far more interesting things to watch given the fight outside.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum