Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Kawa vs Shojo on Tue May 30, 2017 5:42 am

Kawa Kensai

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa smiled standing in the battle one hand in his pocket, the other hand covered in blood several shinigami body's at his feet. " God these guys were no fun either" Kawa stomp on the head of one of the body's sighing. " Look like a lot of the espada have started fighting even King Fel" He stood there very casual and relaxed looking over the battlefield waiting patiently for his next opponent.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Kawa vs Shojo on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Shin sekai

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo wondered around the sandbox for what felt like hours until he catches the scent of blood Well guess I have to see what happened there then. he thought to himself rushing over to only to see a handful of Shinigami dead at the feet of an Arrancar. "Excuse me you look like a tough guy wanna have ago?" as he spoke to the Arrancar he drew his sword and dragged it along the sand freezing the sand below them slowly. 'Nice job Shojo now let me take over for this. I'm itching for a fight!!' Shiro aggressively suggested as Shojo looked at his new foe with a cheerful smile on his face "Let's see if you can make me use full power." he said keeping his sword in the sand.

Ability:
Ability Name: Flame surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post, he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed Freezing them and the object.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Kawa vs Shojo on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 am

Kawa Kensai

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa look over his shoulder at the shinigami that has approached him and laughed " wow your an idiot, you could have killed me just now, or at least got the first move, but instead you call me out" Kawa turned to face the shinigami in front of him. Kawa looked over his opponent and smiled relaxing raising his left arm. " So by full power do you mean your shikai or bankai" Kawa stood there rather casually waiting for the shinigami to attack.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum