Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon May 29, 2017 11:56 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Some would call the act made by the twin Arrancar an act of cowardice, but they were simply following orders, upon hearing the call to retreat. Still, there was no call to be in Las Noches, so the two came to what would likely be their final resting place. The ancient and mystical land that called to them so often, Ireland, finally welcomed them. Though they appeared in the forests of such a land, the two found a place of peace and waited. Wolf came out in spirit, and the two talked, mingling amongst themselves.

"It draws near, my dear Wolf, and so we come to meet our fate."
"But what of the time after? Will our souls remain trapped? Or will we be reborn?"
"I... know not, my dear Wolf... Only the time that passes will guide us. I only know our connection is permanent. No darkness nor death can separate us now."

And just like that, the two remained silent for a while longer, awaiting the one who was fated to cut the strings of fate.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked, glaring towards the deranged Arrancar talking to itself, Iron Dust already filled the air around them.. "Knock-Knock, Daddy's Home.." As he said this he cracked his knuckles, and let loose with Iron Dust, letting it fill up the area around them, forming what might appear to be a snow globe around them.. "So Arrancar.. Did you come to die with dignity?.." Aaron would say this as the Iron Dust solidified for a moment, forming a several ton block that would attempt to crush them at Cero speeds.. "Or did you just come to give me a harder time than I ever truly required..?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:01 pm

8th Division
8th Division
It was then that Wolf knew, in the space of silence, where there was little time to rest, that fate was indeed the cruelest of mistresses. Not much time had passed from the moment that Wolf had departed to Lamb's origin, than someone else came to seal the tome of fate, and claim the life of the being known as Heiko. Feeling defeated, the Wolf stepped forward, barely able to stir up the urge to fight, knowing full well it had to end with his and Lamb's death. Wolf would, as a vain hope, rush forward, attempt to grab on to the strange man that seemed almost as though he himself was humming and vibrating, and charge and fire a Gran Rey Cero.

Truthfully, he already felt that this move of his was to end up being moot, but to accept the trills of fate was not in the blood of the Wolf, and even from her prison, Lamb knew this. She understood, and her voice rang out, to chill the harsh and unbridled anger of the Wolf. "It is time, my lifelong friend. Know that even in passing, it is not over. We will find each other again."

View user profile

on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The block raced down to crush the two as Aaron used Blur to dodge the Gran Rey Cero, and even IF he dodged, the dust would form spikes in all directions to impale the creature. Aaron had no qualms about killing this creature, and was rather confused about why it wasn't fleeing when it clearly stood no chance at beating him. It was interesting, but Aaron would have to worry about that later. As the shit spiked out dust would fill the air, and Aaron would have to hope that was all..

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though the man would pierce the Wolf in several places, the flesh would begin to regenerate. Though as he began to heal, Something odd happened. His flesh began to smoke and billow, shadowy vapor pouring from his wounds. "So this is how it is to end." As the Wolf began to remark his misfortune, all he could stand to do was to try and get in close, taking swipes and cuts with his claws on all fours.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Well you're close, this is really how it ends creature.." Aaron smirked, using Blur to create distance between the two before sealing it in a metal box.. "Kirin!"The man would hear the phrase and be unaware of what awaited him, that is until Aaron opened the top of the box, to reveal a lightning dragon plummeting towards the man to wipe him out. The Iron Dust would only serve to further conduct the electricity, frying the Arrancar totally. Aaron would shrug his shoulders, and turn his back to the wreckage. Hopefully Maki wouldn't be too pissed about that.. Oh well.

on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 am

8th Division
8th Division
So this man could call behemoths of iron to do his bidding. To think that a beast would die by the maw of another beast. How fitting. As the dusty dragon's maw clenched around the head of the Wolf, the resulting surge of electricity burned away what was left. As violent as the death would be, it would seem rather serene that the two souls that drifted upward, one with a dark hue, and one with a light hue, would intermingle as they drifted away. They would too, meet again, as it were, but under much different circumstances.

Until then, it would most likely appear that the gentleman was pleased with his handiwork, though it may be doubted that his cleanup was any concern of his.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smiled, content with his handiwork as he grabbed the once Zanpakuto from the corpse of his now fallen foe, and the video recording a nearby watcher had recorded.. He sent it to Maki with the title #DoingGodsWork #Aaron, and left the area happily. Cleanup afterall wasn't HIS job.

-Thread Exit-

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum