Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Learning to Kill. [Jeff]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The sand was quite irritating. Akuma had arrived via Garganta at the order of her inner-persona, Kuroi insisted she had to get stronger and master the art of fighting if she wanted to survive and she couldn't rely on her other side solely for battle. The young Demi-Hollow had arrived to slay some Adjuchas which is exactly what she did, finding a pack of rather powerful hollows of about tier 2-something, she didn't really care since she slaughtered the lot of them.

Kuroi stood by, the mental projection standing there observing the style until the lot of them were slaughtered. The rather blank face didn't change when Akuma looked towards the direction where no one truly stood.

"How'd I do?"

"That was terrible, you were out of form and only won due to your superior power from me. If you truly want to fight opponents as strong as you then develop the fighting style and before you bitch that it is hard to fight on the sand how about you take it out of your vagina and stop looking for excuses."

Noting that Akuma looked embarrassed and a little irritated at the comments meant that Kuroi's work was done as she sought out some more packs to hunt and kill all on her quest to get stronger.

View user profile

on Mon May 29, 2017 4:48 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was browsing the sands, bored out of his ever-loving mind as he felt a Spiritual Pressure reminiscent of Yomi's, though not identical in the area nearby.. He smirked, and slithered towards the area, using Bakudo 26 to conceal his presence as he watched the woman slaughter the Hollow's with relative ease.. A small smile parted his lips... Could it be another off-spring of the Shingetsu clan?.. Christ Kuroi must have been a fucking pimp.. Anyway, Ika's smile became a little more slight as he followed, making note that this woman was clearly a Vasto Lorde, about average Captain level, maybe a little above but not by much..

He finally approached her from the back and put his Zanpakuto to her throat from behind, as he appeared, leaning on her shoulder with one hand casually propping the blade against her neck.. He tilted her head slightly towards his gaze.. It was lazy and conveyed the beyond evident fact that he was bored out of his mind, yet interested all at the same time. "Hello there dear, hope you don't mind me interrupting all the fun heh.. What might your name be?... Oh and what are you doing out here all alone in the middle of the desert eh?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon May 29, 2017 5:15 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Now you'd think that as she slashed the other hollows into little bits the girl would've noticed the presence of Ika Mazi, thankfully the two souls shared the senses and Kuroi sensed the presence of someone, faintly but there. Since Kuroi was limited to Akuma's senses he was unable to actually unable to see from his mental projection's position and so the arrival of a blade at Akuma's neck brought a sigh from his lips.

"Idiot.. I'll need to remind you about spacial awareness later. I'm taking over now"

Ika would notice the change of demeanour immediately, surprise and tension turning to calm and relaxation, the blue eyes seemed dull with a hint of depression.

"My name's Danielle. What's your's shinigami? I'm here to kill as it is a girl's right to isn't it? If the hollows die then Darwinism applies, survival of the fittest."

Kuroi had purposely used the alias they had established in the human world, not wanting to use Akuma in case he was from the committee and of course he didn't want to use his own name since that would be instantly recognised.

View user profile

on Mon May 29, 2017 5:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika noticed a stark change in demeanor immediately, it was very similar to that of a Vizard when their inner hollow took over but somehow different.. It was strange and left Ika little time to ponder the matter, as he immediately needed to pay closer attention to the situation at hand.. "I haven't been a Shinigami for close to three-hundred years girl.." as Ika spoke his Mask Manifested on his face, before once again fading away.. "As for your little Darwinism comment riddle me this, since I love these little philosophical conversations.." Ika tightened the blade around her throat, and smirked slightly in her general direction.. "Suppose I decide to end YOU here and now.. Is that not a practice in Darwinism my dear?.. Is that not fairness in nature?.. Is that not the natural order?.."

on Mon May 29, 2017 6:38 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Looking at the mask manifest and dissipate like that of a hollow the black swordsman turned to look the the moon, many years he had looked upon the moon in this god-forsaken place as a friend. Looking towards Ika the blue eyes showed faint changes to purple as a result of their souls syncing as Kuroi was in control.

"That is the way it goes, the weak die and the strong survive and you are the stronger. By all accounts and purposes I am your lesser, I doubt I'd be able to fight you and let alone beat you. But. You have no intention of killing me, I am too interesting to you. You noticed the change of my personality as well as the nature of my being let me also ask you a question.... if I am a Vasto-Lorde but not an arrancar, how is it that I am still in the form of a human? You are hesitant to kill me because you are curious about me, so you can kill me if you want but I would be happy, happy that I am the one who will be in your mind for a long time as you wonder just who and what I am."

There was no noticeable change to her cold and serious demeanour. Even when she mentioned dying and to show her lack of care towards her life she'd lean against the blade, drawing a cut along her neck before moving away and letting her regeneration take over.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika already didn't like this idiot, and had every intention to Shunpo through him, her, it, whatever.. And he followed through on this, Shunpoing forwards aiming a straight right at the creatures jaw. "You don't know my intent and you're a shit mind-reader, I did intend to kill you, or whatever else I saw, you're not that fucking interesting, and if you say something stupid like that again I will kill you.. fucking pretentious tarot card reading fuck <-<... As for your Vasto-Human Nature I don't care. I'm a Shinigami Hollow hybrid, I was an abomination BEFORE it was fucking cool to be, and you wouldn't occupy space in my mind if you wanted to... Quit bleeding on my blade, and tell me what it is you seek."

Ika removed his blade from the creatures neck, and wiped it off in the sands. "Speak up, today."

(OOC: Don't tempt Ika.. xD)

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:36 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Standing in the sand the teenager's body seemed to be remarkably still for someone that had just been stabbed in the neck by a sword, there was no flinch or pain that showed from the cut. Not even a crack in that glare that was focused on Ika's gaze. Listening to him halfheartedly as he rambled on about some crap while all that's Kuroi's mind could think about was how disappointing it was Ika didn't deliver the killing blow. The quick regeneration that took place was able to heal her injury before there was a major loss of blood.

"Isn't it cute that you assume I want something... what do I want? I've had and I've lost something, you shouldn't be so quick to mock my mind-reading abilities for you seem to be under the impression your's are any better. Really there is nothing I want from you, or anyone as a matter of fact. I want to be alone, I don't want to deal with the world anymore hybrid. But... you've asked me what I want, why don't you tell me what you want, I mean come now. You are the one who approached me."

View user profile

on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman didn't even flinch as she stabbed herself in the neck, not like she was gonna fucking bleed out. She was a Hollow. Not quite as impressive as she probably THOUGHT it was, but whatever made her feel good about herself on the inside.. She even regenerated the fucking thing, what a pussy! If she was really trying to make an impression, she'd have been better off letting herself keep fucking bleeding out of a hole in her throat. Whatever..

"My assumptions are the least cute thing about me my dear, of that I can assure you.. I don't have mind reading abilities nor do I claim to, I simply have bullshit-vision, I see through it and as stands? You're transparent. You're wanting something, you're NEEDING something, you just don't know that you need ME for it.."

Ika smirked as the Hollow asked what he had been wanting, "My dear I want entertainment and little else.."

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum