Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] The Hunting Party (Eto & Rha) on Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 am

The Soul Reaper's have invaded Las Noches -- a territory that the Espada had claimed for themselves for many many years. No one saw it coming. Not even the great Cero Espada, Graven Fel knew what was going to hit. Thor in the other hand did not care. He was against needles wars as he was against needles death. He was faraway out of the war zone as he knew that getting involved in such would only complicate matters. Even if he was asked to be involved he would only refuse such offer. He wanted peace.

Looking forward, he would walk. Hoping and praying that something interesting would happen, or at least he would get to see.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] The Hunting Party (Eto & Rha) on Fri May 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Kawa Kensai

Shinigami
Shinigami
" Not involving your self i see, Arrancer" Eto says shedding way her Kyokko to reveal both her self and her spiritual presence. She smiled up at the arrancer yet he would only see the small indication of a smile behind her bandages. She pulled a bento box from a sack and a bottle of Shochu. " Shouldn't you be out there assisting your king,Espada" As she spoke the scent of taffy filled the air as the girl giggled and tilted her head. " oh where are my manners, Im Eto Garamond Kidou Commander, I know I know never heard of us, any way want a drink " She says producing some wooden cups.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Hunting Party (Eto & Rha) on Sat May 27, 2017 8:51 am

Rha' Chonchiyo

5th Division
5th Division
rha stays close to his fellow soul reaper hand resting on the hilt of his weapon coming to Las Noches made his skin crawl place was to dead all sand no plant life he did not like it here one bit and says, "Were in the world of hollows and you want to make tea?No disrespect sir that makes no seans to me."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum