Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repairing Damaged Hearts (Noz + Mei)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue May 23, 2017 8:53 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though I had expected this day to come eventually, I might not have guessed it would be so soon. I was still quite happy nonetheless when Mei called me over to share some important news with me. I had a feeling I knew what it was, but I kept my lips pursed together until I knew for certain.

As I walked into the barracks of Squad 4, I would make my way to Mei's room, knocking on the door pleasantly. If she was resting, like she had needed to recently, I didn't want to disturb her too harshly. Though my senses would tell me the door was unlocked. I opened the door slowly and saw my blonde goddess of a wife, and those lovely pink globes of hers. I couldn't have been any luckier, if I thought about it. I hadn't been happier since I became her husband, and now I had someone worth fighting for. "So my dear, what was it you wanted to tell me? I'm sure it's something good." I took a seat, smiling a little out of sheer anticipation.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes had simply stared at the walls of her room well into late morning before anyone had decided to check up on her. A few knocks at the door and no answer would prompt Mei's temporary Vice Captain to enter without any hesitation. The woman would stare at Mei, who was still wearing her sleeping clothes and messy hair. It had seemed that the night before Mei had thrown some sort of mental breakdown most likely during a time when everyone was active considering nobody heard the noise. There had been a few things laying in the floor, shattered, and moved, which brought an uneasy feeling to the Vice Captain of the time. "E-Excuse me, Captain. How are you feeling?" The voice would release Mei from her trance and thoughts of uncertainty. "Oh,
I.. I'm just feeling unwell today. Would you mind working in my place today? I'll take care of the paperwork just watch over my patients please?"
Mei's voice was soft, and she seemed to be rather exhausted. "Y-Yes Ma'am. Can.. I.. tidy up your room for you a bit? Or bring you anything?" Her eyes seemed full of worry and her voice seemed full of anxiety. "Oh.
That's alright. I'll clean it. It is my mess. But.. uh.. Could you send for Captain Aran, please? I have a matter to discuss with him."
After asking this simple request, Mei would rise from her seat before kneeling on the ground to pick up pieces of broken glass. With her back turned, the Vice Captain would exit the room closing the door behind her.

Mei had managed to clean up the room and seat her self back in her original position minutes before Noziel had knocked on her door. Although she had contemplated all morning, she wasn't sure what to tell him. She had been quite naseous and was afraid that she was coming down with an illness, however all testing was negative for any sort of disease. However, there was a certain rise in some levels of her body recently that cause her to take a different sort of test. As Noziel knocked, Mei's heartbeat would increase slightly and steadily. He seemed to be so exstatic and energetic always, however recently Mei had been nothing but dull and broken. Noziel would speak to her asking her what it was she wished to say. Taking a deep breath Mei would begin to ramble, "W-Well you see.. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing at this point. I've been a little sickly recently, so I've done some test. Dont worry it's nothing harmful, in fact there's not really a way for it to be harmful at all at this point considering the size. Uhm..
What am i saying? I don't know how.. uhm.. well.. I have.. a child.. inside me.. wait.. that's weird. I uh.. what would a woman normally say.. hm.."
with a sigh Mei would look to Noz with broken eyes and a concerned heart, "Noziel, I am pregnant with your child." What was she going to do?

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though it'd only been a few minutes of me sitting there, my beloved seemed overwhelmingly distressed. Her nerves were shaky at best and her skin seemed clammy. I could tell she'd been trying for rest where she could get it, but she seemed to be rather sick. She'd confirm this to me when she spoke. She was indeed quite nervous, and her voice shook with nearly every word. As she continued to ramble nervously, she noted something about something's size and I gave her a puzzled look. She still went on until she got to the part that made sense.

"Noziel, I am pregnant with your child."

Her eyes reflected distress, pain, confusion, and several other displaced emotions, and looking to her, I understood why. I slid closer to my beautiful wife, looked into her shining pink eyes and smiled. I would begin to stroke my thumb across her cheek, reach down to her rounded stomach and caress it tenderly. "It's going to be alright, Mei. I never thought I would be allowed to be a father like this. But thanks to you, I can be again." I'd slide a bit closer still, trying to comfort my wife, stroking my fingers through her tangled blonde hair. I was hoping that maybe, the brokenness she felt over Emiko, which I had hoped she knew I felt loss over too... I wanted to help ease that pain a bit more. "Mei, this is a good time to let the pains of the past go. Make new beginnings and love again. That is indeed my wish for you, my dearest love."

And with that, I would stay by her side, listening to the idle chatter of my lady. I would stay as long as she needed me to.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes would latch onto the face of her dear husband as he spoke to her and comforted her. The woman would seem almost in a trace state as he looked at the careful,blue eyes of the man sitting before her. As his thumb brushed over her cheek and his hand reached to her stomach, her skin would begin to tingle and her mind would begin to calm. His words would fill her head, but her heart beat something different than his. Soon, he would move closer and his fingers would remind Mei that she hadn't even gotten a handle on her day yet. How could she care for another child if she couldnt care for herself?

Noziel would speak saying something that seemed almost impossible and irritated her just a bit. The blonde would look at him with a face that seemed almost irritated, but very confused. New beginning? New life? New child? New.. new.. new. Forget the past? "D-do you have any idea... do you..
know? I mean.. I-I..How could I let this happen?! I'm not ready to be a mother again.. I was never ready.. I never will be. That.. sweet, innocent, kind, little girl.. I promised her that I would protect her.. I WATCHED HER DIE TWICE and I don't even remember how it happened last time.. She was never safe with me, she was never going to be protected by me, but she'll be safer with Kokoro now.. She'll be with someone who warned me about how I should take care of a child.. He was right..."
Mei still couldnt forget what he had said to her that day Emiko wandered away. He was right.. she should have listened.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 am

8th Division
8th Division
As I paid close attention to Mei, I still saw the fear, distorted anger too in her eyes. She worried over being a mother again, she fretted over having lost her only child twice, and I understood how much pain it must of been. She cried out that Emiko was never safe with her, and that..... Wait a minute, what? Woah woah, slow down. "She's with who now? I mean, she's gone, Mei, you can't really be serious.. She's not here or there. Right?" I was honestly lost, she'd mulled right over it without stopping and my mind was reeling with the possibility of our past daughter being with lord of the tentacles himself....

She couldn't be sane about this, just a delusion, right? I mean, she wouldn't just dig up the girl's body... and hand it to ... him... right? "Honey, could you slow down and explain that last part to me? What do you mean 'she's with Kokoro now'?"
I stood there, blinking, not angry, not upset, not even hateful, just... really confused. I had no idea what to think of the thought of our dead daughter in Kokoro's hands....

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:34 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink orbs would be highly confused as Noziel asked her to clarify her statement. What was he not understanding? What was he not ready to accwpt that Mei already had? Did he not hear what she said at all or was he honestly confused that Mei would give her corpse to him? What was wrong with that? As much as it pained her to repeat, Kokoro was truly the greater parental figure of the two of them and he would certainly give her a life she deserved. He would certainly give her a life that was more beneficial than being with a wretched, cursed mother like Squad 4's Captain. However, how could she tell Noz? Would he be upset?

Pink eyes would stay fixated upon Noziel and his questions repeated in her head as she thought of multiple ways to explain to him what happened. The blond woman had worridd so much that she would simply blurt out what truthfully happened, "I... It was my only option. I gave her away... to him.. Kokoro. H-He's going to give her a life fit for her. He's going to give her purpose, life, protection,
and everything I couldn't nor wouldn't ever be able to give her. I gave her to him..."
The woman would then break away from Noz's glance and stand up to love away. She didn't want to be near him, yet she wanted to be in his arms. She didn't wish to speak to him, yet she wished he would comfort her. She didn't wish him to be here, however she didn't want him to go. She never did.. but she knew one day.... she would.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
I listened to her story about Emiko's body being left with Kokoro, for the purpose of giving her new life, a new purpose. "I know we talked about having another child, but there was something eating away at me in that thought, that without Emiko it wouldn't be the same. I know Kokoro can be rather.... strange, but he'll probably do well with the task you've given him. I'm actually a bit relieved."

Though as I said it, I sensed something else. Conflict. Her mind seemed to be locked in conflict, as evident by her eyes darting back and forth. Though her words finally sunk in, and I created the cure to it, at least I would hope. "Mei, You wouldn't happen to feel inadequate, would you? Certainly everyone that talks about your care as a mother and that of a healer are both profoundly high in regard... But what could it be? I could just as easily share with you that you are still exceedingly loving, and as a healer, that is what makes you great. I don't have any reason to go anywhere, either, so I'll be here to support you every step of the way.

And it was then that I took her in my arms. To be honest, the news of Emiko being repaired was a bit odd to receive. I'd be lying if I thought that there wasn't something nice about this. At the same time, it was a bit unsettling. Still, as long as Mei needed me, I would be here. That is the promise of loving someone, after all. If she allowed me to, I'd stay with her just a while longer, indulging in her warmth for as long as I could be allotted.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would pace the floor as Noziel seemed to accept the fact that she had given away the body of their child and that she had given it to the one man who had the resources to be just as crazy as she could be. Wasn't he supposed to be angry? Wasn't he supposed to tell her all the reasons she was wrong? Wasn't he supposed to want to fight for the return of her body or something? Everything seemed off and it only seemed unswttling to Mei, however she would only continue to pace. Pace. Pace. Pace. She did this for a while as Noziel still questioned her.

However, her blunt way of spesking came directly to the surface shortly after. "Inadequate?
You think that's the word? I do not simply feel inadequate. I feel worthless. I feel like the besrer of a plague. I feel as if I am never allowed to have a happy ending because this existence is cursed. You will be harmed if you stay near me."
After speaking, Mei would be taken up in Noziel's arms. What was he not understanding abiout her warning? What was wrong with him?

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 am

8th Division
8th Division
"My existence, as a member of Gotei is to know that death will come eventually. Souls come from the World of the Living, are purified, and sometimes, those souls are born into Shinigami like us. For the process to keep going, all things die eventually. If I were to come to harm, I would simply accept it and let it be. If I were to die, then it would be my time to die. However, because you exist, and because I love you, I have a reason now to cherish this life. Let me make for you a happy ending. It's about time you got one, after everything you've been through. Let me show you how needed you truly are."

I thought it over for a few minutes as I went to fetch a bottle from her storage. I'm not normally one for drinking problems away, but it started to make more sense why she kept a bottle around as often as she did. Before I made it back, I thought about the child, and instead grabbed something else. In my hands, I came out with a bottle of clear liquid, one that was very much so just water. "Come, my love, let us try and regain what has been lost, while also being grateful for what we still have."

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:35 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would listen to Noziel realizing he was far more wise than she could ever dream of being. He was far more observant than she could ever wish to be. He was far more deserving than she ever was. He was far more precious to her than anytjing in this world, yet she couldn't quite figure out how to treat him. She wasn't quite certain how to speak to him. She couldn't simply accept things as they were like he did. He was brave and she was terrified. He was wise and she was selfish. He was caring and she was not.

For a moment, he left her wondering what was happening before returning with what looked to be a clear liquid. However, knowing Noziel she doubted it was alcoholic in any sense and she would smile saddly at his words. "H-Hey. Will you.. promise me something? I want you to always think about this child before me, please? I want you to cherish it more than me and never chose me over it. Protect it, love it, and keep it close to your heart. Even when i wont, show it love. Evwn if it's a choice, show it love," her saddening smile would be directed towards Noz as she placed his hand upon her stomach, even if there was nothing to feel.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum