Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
After making sure that the others had arrived safely, my secondary task was to wait on an ally. Truthfully, I knew very little about this man, Captain Kaede Melk. I knew he was quite formidable, and I'd be glad to have someone other than Kokoro backing me up, though Kokoro could fight just as well. Upon meeting up with him, I greeted him with a respectful bow. "Kaede Melk. It would seem we have some catching up to do, but now is not the time for it."

In the end, I would call him to follow me. I knew what Graven's presence felt like, and we'd saunter on until we found him. Still, though the walk would be long, I felt like now was the proper time and place to start getting to know my new friend. "You know why I'm here, and why I have such a strong desire to fight, but what of you? You seem to me as the quiet type, only to speak when necessary. I figure you're about as powerful as me, and I don't mind that, but what is your frame of mind for the task we have set ahead of us?"

Though we were getting close to where I got a near-premonitory feeling that Graven would be, I saw nor sensed any trace of him. I'd still find that he had been here though, as there was a figure I did recognize. The one he called "Alyss" the last time I saw him. I wondered silently how he would feel if I twisted her head off of her neck in front of him. Very calmly however, I would put the thought aside for now. If I was going to do anything, Graven would need to be here, otherwise the whole infiltration was moot.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Tue May 23, 2017 5:30 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede followed Noziel closely, he listened to his partners questions knowing that it wasn't really the time or place to go in depth but there was time before they crashed the throne room so might as well humor him. Regarding the captain of Squad six with his liquid metal eyes "My desire is to do as was asked of me, and make sure that the person who dared to harm one of my comrades, and enrage our boss is dead. Though I would advise you fully releasing before we get there, and if you would be so kind as when you do to hold still and let me touch your zan that will prove beneficial to the fight ahead." Kaede's answer was brief, and his request was to the point. Should Noziel comply he would reach out and lightly touch the blade of his sword Copying all of its capabilities and forms from Shikai to Toukai and committing them to his armory. This little detail will be helpful two fold, one it will give Kaede an idea how his partner's powers work, and two will allow him to use his partner's abilities to catch Graven off guard.

As they approached the main Dome Kaede pounded his fists together once, forming the lion headed gauntlets he had copied from his vice captain around his hands before doing so again causing the weapons to clang again, as the white and red-haired man with the big Zero on his chest appeared before them quoting poe and sondio'ing away. Kaede followed the man, hoping Noz was behind him, knowing full well that either way either Graven or he himself would not live to see another day.

[ooc: Yes Kaede is already in Toukai carrying over from gathering topic.]

Techniques Used:
Name: Pāfekutopurojekushon (Perfect Projection)
Descirption: Through the use of his reiryoku Kaede manipulates the reishi particles in the area to generate any weapon that he can think of (within the rules), though if it is not contained within his library it will not have any abilities of its own. Kaede also gains an instinctive knowledge of how to use any weapon he is actively wielding making him a natural master of the weapon. Unlike in his previous states however the weapon he copied will be at 100% of the originals power making it a near perfect copy of the original.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven watched his two opponents carefully, his calm and emotionless eyes flicking back and forth as he registered their individual stances and adjusted his own. These opponents weren't ones he could simply toy with, or ones that he wanted to test the waters too much against. The Captain of the Eighth Division had gotten stronger since he played with him previously, and it wasn't very difficult to note that the other Shinigami present must be fairly powerful himself if he was assigned the task of taking him down. Pointing his blade outward before turning it's tip towards the ground, Graven began to speak in his unsettling monotone as his reiatsu gathered, a hum of power singing through the air as his sword began to glow red. "I apologize for the unfortunate demise of Captain Tsaki and her daughter, however, my only hand in the affair was the poetry, and the merciful death granted to the younger pup. After all, wouldn't you want to end her suffering if you saw Ika Mazi kicking her head to the point where there were likely bone fractures? No matter. Considering you two are here with an army, I would assume that it has gone past the point of no return. Don't regret your decisions...Awaken, Emperador Pesadumbre!"

With those final words, there was an explosion of power outward as Graven's form returned to him, his tail lashing as an unearthly howl ripped itself from his throat and shattered the nearby landscape. Standing on the balls of his feet, the animalistic Espada prepared for high-speed combat as his oppressive reiatsu fell upon the landscape, echoing of loneliness and millennia of pain. His razor-sharp claws glistened as he exhaled once, almost as if his own power strained him. Of course, this wasn't the case. The fight before him would be exhilarating, and he was excited for it. Other than those few he cherished, nothing could get a rise from him quite like a worthy opponent. This...This was going to be glorious. Fifteen gallons of blood floated around him, ready to command as he shifted, waiting for the brawl to begin.
technique log
Resurreccion -

Strength - x3
Speed - x4
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x4
Reiryoku - x4
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

Name: Enhanced Senses
Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Tue May 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It would appear that my target showed up. He went on about this and that about an Ika Mazi, and those who were truly responsible, but in all seriousness, I didn't care. He had a hand in it, and that was enough for me. Apparently he felt the need to jump straight into his second stage. Very well. "You remember me then. Good. By the time we're done with you, you'll be begging for mercy. As for the last time we met, I've gotten stronger, so if you don't mind, I have a few tricks to show you." Standing there and turning to my partner, Kaede, I'd look to him and nod. I reached deep within myself.

Time seemed to slow, and all was quiet. I opened my eyes to an endless sea of trees. The wind danced between every leaf and branch, and across from me, I would see her. It'd been a while since I last came solely to visit, and made a memento to do so sometime soon. "Fusoku. It's always good to see you. I am about to engage in combat with someone very strong, and I need the upper limits of what power you would give me." The woman with silvery hair and mocha skin turned around, eyes and garb of green, and smiled. "Very well. You've earned that much now. It's time for you to fight for your life, and for everything that you love." She summoned my bankai, holding in her hands, gingerly balanced across her palms. "It may look the same to you on the surface, but you know what has changed." And surely enough, upon looking at it closely, I saw its truth. Toukai. I smiled to her, touched it, and it became a part of myself.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to visit again very soon."

Opening my eyes, I stood back in Las Noches, across from Graven, who seemed to be foaming at the mouth slightly. Poor man. As I came to, what would appear to be my Bankai would already be in my hands. I however, knew it was the final emblem of my power, my Toukai.
"Shall we begin?"

View user profile

#5 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Wed May 24, 2017 6:23 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede felt his partner arrive shortly after him, smiling, glad that he wouldn't have to fight Graven alone Kaede took up a defensive stance not wanting to rush in completely unprepared he waited for Graven to finish speaking before even thinking of making a move. Making a note to let Rena know of Mazi's involvement. Looks like after this we might be making a move on the rogues and vizards once we recover from this. As Graven released his zanpakuto returning to his true form pools of blood formed in the air around him almost as if it was being generated by his own pressure.

With his enemy standing before them Noz took Kaede's advice and released his blade to its maximum, the pressure he emanated revealing the change to his form. Good pieces are now in place, lets do this Kaede's muscles tensed as he shifted himself closer to Noziel, tapping his patner's blade with his bare elbow committing the structure of Noziel's toukai, as well as every ability that it had available to it to memory as his skin briefly contacted the blade. With that done Kaede rushed forward to meet graven face to face, keeping his eyes on the pools of what looked like blood floating around him, which should it be what it appeared he would be able to use that to his advantage with Inazuma Kettou. But for now he was going to test the speed and defenses of the Cero king, closing the gap in a near instant with Shunpo Kaede started things off with a right jab aiming just below Graven's left clavicle, following that up with a left uppercut aiming just below Graven's ribs striking at a slight upward angle, and finishing off his combo with a right straight aimed right at the Cero King's face.

Should he try to flash away from the combo Kaede would just pursue him continuing it from where he left off. Should any of the blows land cleanly, upon impacting Graven, Kaede would activate lightning blade in the corresponding glove causing the blade of energy to emerge from the lion's mouth and pierce right into Graven's flesh, deactivating the blade again as he pulled the attack away.

Techniques Used:
[雷ブレード]Lightning Blade
By channeling her reiatsu through each weapon, Sakura is able to form solid blades of compressed lightning-like energy that form from the lion's mouths on her Shikai. These blades are one foot in length from the edge of the mouth to the tip, and are a very pale blue. Having the properties of lightning, neither blade ever seems to sit still, always sparking off in random directions. While this technique is active, the three teardrops on the top of her Shikai also glow in the same bright blue as the eyes. This technique can last indefinitely and has no cooldown.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven watched with interest as Captain 8 released what looked to be his Bankai, but given the slight look that the redheaded Captain of the Second Division was giving him, and the slight pinprick of reiatsu and adjusted smell, it was something further, more along the lines of whatever this other Captain was using. The shadowy form of a woman stood behind him, and the gauntlets themselves smelled of ozone and copper as he lashed out into a Shunpo, reappearing and sending a quick jab just under the Espada's collarbone on the left, towards the upper ribs and the pit of his shoulder. He was fast, and was certainly skilled, making Graven thank the gods that he had decided to release when he had. Even with a clear power difference, whatever odd ability these two were portraying with their Zanpakuto had already begun to even the scales. Even now, there were two of them, and this was setting up to be one of the trickiest fights the Arrancar had had in recent years.

Taking a step to his right to avoid the jab, and another backwards to avoid an off-sided uppercut that would have struck his floating ribs and transferred momentum into his lungs, Graven's hellish red eyes widened then narrowed dangerously as the enemy's combo was finished with a right straight aimed at his face. Straights were a simple blow, and extremely fast and hard-hitting, but there was a fundamental issue with using them to any extent, especially a fight like this. Most combatants didn't have the reflexes and the speed to accurately assess their target's motions, and move to avoid a counterattack due to the linear nature of the attack. Bending his knees slightly, Graven went low and brushed his left arm across the attacker's forearm, redirecting the energy behind the blow completely whilst absently noticing the jarring sensation in his arm from the weight of the gauntlets and discarding it completely. Lashing out with his clawed right hand in a hooking counter meant to pierce into the Captain's side, he augmented the strike by pushing the Ceros in his blood towards his fingertips, while simultaneously firing a Bala in reverse across the veins in his forearm to increase the speed of the attack to unnatural levels. If the strike connected, even the slightest bit, he would leave a small portion of his reiatsu within the redhead's body to infect his blood.

Following up his assault with a roundhouse, Graven would back off about twenty feet regardless of whether or not either strike hit, and bounced on the balls of his feet lightly, getting ready to kick it up a notch as five more gallons of blood joined the fray alongside the previous fifteen. A slight twitch of his mouth showed a momentary frown, and he began to ask a serious question before they continued any further into their match. "I don't think I've been properly introduced to either of you, and it would be dishonorable to continue in such a manner. What are your names?"
technique log
Resurreccion -

Strength - x3
Speed - x4
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x4
Reiryoku - x4
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

Effect: Due to his nature as a Wolf-Based Hollow, Graven's senses (excluding his spiritual ones) are far more sensitive than those of a human or Shinigami. Even other Hollows are incapable of matching this aspect of the Espada in action. Beyond-perfect eyesight, sonar hearing, hyper-sensitive skin and taste-buds, and a nose nearly 1,000 times more sensitive than normal all combine to make Graven the perfect predator.

Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

Technique Charging:

Technique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves lacerations along 15% of the body in most cases. This ability is able to be activated upon a successful attack, and takes 5 posts to infect enough blood to take effect. After this attack takes effect, it requires 3 posts to cool down.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Upon seeing that the challenge had been taken seriously, and Kaede had already mobilized, I felt a blur rush up beside me, nudging my blade just a slight amount. I'd quickly recognize the blur as Kaede, wondering carefully what his reasoning would be, but assumed it'd come to light later. I figured I should mobilize to, going for a shunpo inward, to close a reasonable portion of the gap. I'd toss a few shards of glass, aimed for the first strike zones Graven had set into motion. I didn't think I'd stop him, but he'd certainly notice the difference when they threw his arms off balance. I'd follow up with a pair of crossed Wind Blades, those would be aimed for his chest, and though he could probably heal it off or whatever, that wasn't the point. I still wanted to ensure that Graven didn't forget he had two opponents.

He was going in for what looked like a clawing strike towards Kaede, and I'd leave that to him. I knew some of what Graven could do, but I wasn't sure why he would go from impact to wounding. Regardless of what all had happened prior, I would note his retreat, and wondered what he'd do with the blood he summoned. He quickly stopped the fight to ask our names. I simply stared him down with a look of hatred. "We've fought once before. If you don't know my name yet, it's Noziel Aran. By the time I am done with you, it will be engraved on your skull." After waiting for Kaede's response to Graven's request, I'd charge inward, using the winds to improve my speed slightly. I'd make a dash, cutting through Graven, hopefully. At the least, It'd cleave through his blood reserves. I'd charge a Wind Blade for extra power and fling it behind me for an extra blow. After that? I'd go back in for a precise stab to the rear of his right rib cage. I'd be inches away from his heart, but I didn't care too much about ending his life immediately. I wanted to destroy him.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Mon May 29, 2017 6:46 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was less than surprised that his opening combo was avoided, hell he would have been beyond shocked if his punches had landed, especially seeing as the blade he was planning to release upon contact would have proved to have been lethal in at least two if not all three blows. The last of which would have been instantly so, but that trick was still a secret for now, As Graven bent under the straight, and forced it up with his own arm Kaede would shift his weight bending his right leg a bit causing his body to lean away from the incoming counter, lowering his left arm he struck the incoming claw with his elbow to make it veer off course. Retracting his right arm he barely managed to get his guard in time to block the following roundhouse kick. So he does run Hueco Mundo for a reason, good It would suck if Rena-Soutaichou sent both me and Noziel here without a reason. A smile spread across Kaede's face as he realized that this might actually be fun, minus the whole to the death aspect of course, because while he was in charge of Gotei's ninja bounty hunters he had a habit of preferring to take his targets in alive.

As the red-haired captain slid to a stop he locked his molten metal eyes on his foe who had decided to put their little brawl on hold for introductions, which Kaede thought was more than fair, it was after all the respectful thing to do, so that the surviving combatants could properly honor their fallen foe. Even if that foe was a soul devouring beast who killed children... Noz was the first to answer, his expression and voice practically dripped with the hatred that he felt for the man before them. "Kaede Melk, Captain of Squad Two. Though we know who you are, Cero King Graven"

Introductions out of the way Noz took point this time rushing forward, the wind seemingly aiding his charge as he did so, groaning slightly Kaede thrust his right hand outwards towards Graven saying quickly "Bakudo #9 Geki" The spell should surround in a Red aura that will paralyze even the mighty Cero King, at least for a brief moment, hopefully long enough for Noz's strike to hit. Assuming Noz's strike hit home Kaede would follow up his blow with five weapons that he would rapidly form out of the air and fire at bala level speeds at Graven. These spears would pierce his flesh before exploding dealing mid-level hado damage in a short area around him.

Should the bakudo and Noz's attacks fail Kaede himself would shunpo forward towards Graven to try and punch at him with Sakura's shikai some more, launching rapid jabs at Graven's torso keeping his guard up and legs tense ready to disengage if need be. Should any of Kaede's jabs connect he would release lightning blade right into Graven.

Techniques Used:
Name: Gēto obu Babiron (Gate of Babylon)
Description: Kaede manifests up to Ten Weapons at one time with a rippling effect, making it seem that they are being thrust through crystal clear water. Kaede can then launch these weapons at Bala level speeds. Due to the rapidly structured nature of the weapons they are relatively unstable and shortly after impact (will last long enough to pierce through flesh) they will detonate doing rank 50 Hado level damage in a one foot radius around the weapon.

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: The caster either casts their hand at their target or spells out the kanji of the spell's name before the target is surrounded with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Tue May 30, 2017 2:48 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Graven's eyes glinted with acknowledgement as his claws struck the Captain's left elbow, lacing it open to the bone and deflecting up through the bicep before he continued with his roundhouse. His attack certainly hadn't taken the redhead out of the battle, but he would have a nearly-impossible time attempting to use that arm until he could get medical attention, by which time the fight would be over. The added insertion of Graven's reiatsu into the wound and the Captain's bloodstream itself wouldn't be noticeable at the moment, but may have decided the fight by the time the attack came to fruition. Continuing with his motions, he moved back and asked his question as five additional gallons of blood seeped from between the armored plates on his back, bringing his total to twenty-five gallons. Once they had answered, Graven would respond just as the enemies burst into motion once more.

"Well, even if you know my name, I should still introduce myself, shouldn't I? I am Graven Fel, the Cero Espada. Now...Let's dance." As he finished speaking, the now-named Noziel lanced forward in an attempt to slice through the first Arrancar while Kaede used a low-level Bakudo to restrain his movements. Graven would deflect the initial strike with the blood under his control, watching it splatter as the man moved through the mass of fluid. Each spot it touched would feel as if it were being hit by a Cero, due to the blood being infused with his energy. The backslash of wind would be deflected in a similar manner as Graven flexed both his spiritual and physical muscles, shattering the bindings before being pierced from behind by the enraged Captain's blade and being barraged by spears. The weapons would feel as if they were grinding against steel for a moment before finding purchase in flesh, cutting through his Hierro with some effort. Just before the spears exploded, however, the image of Graven would smile through blood spilling from his mouth and disappear along with the sensation of his reiatsu. As the dust cleared, however, the overwhelming presence of the Espada would reemerge with a buzz, completely unharmed, about three meters behind Kaede with a Cero charged and ready, his blood rejoining him just as he fired. Sniffing and adjusting his aim, he would fire a second at Noziel before disappearing into another Sonido to prevent any counterattacks, reappearing in the center of the battlefield relaxed and ready to move at a moment's notice. Gemolos was a technique similar to Utsetsumi, where he compresses his reiatsu and moves in a Sonido to stutter-step away from the incoming attack, leaving an afterimage that looks and feels like the real thing, right down to the reiatsu output. He had started just as he broke the Bakudo, in the span of less than a second that he had before he was pierced by one Zanpakuto and five exploding spears. Breathing out a sigh, he settled his weight on the bottom of his heels, waiting for a counterattack. "Your teamwork is fairly good. Keep it up, or you might die."

---------------------------------------------------

Annora yawned as she sidestepped a series of lowly Shinigami, flicking her blade back and forth to kill them effortlessly. She was bored with this little spat, and there wasn't really much anyone could do to change that. Of course, two utterly massive reiatsu signatures began pushing outwards before being dwarfed by a third, one she recognized all too well. So, the old man was cutting loose? It sent a shiver down her spine from here. Even if it was just her father, the feeling of loneliness, the sensation that everyone you've ever loved will die before you while you are cursed to endure was creeping into her very core. The opponents he was fighting were strong, a lot stronger than this trash for sure, so the pretty redhead decided to go join in, dashing out in a Sonido fast enough that the two unseated members that attempted to come at her stabbed each other without realizing she wasn't there anymore.

Showing up on the outskirts of the battle, she was just in time to watch her father get skewered, smirking before he proved that he had replaced himself with one of his damned Sonido tricks. She considered herself hella fast, but the fact that half the time she couldn't even see him move NORMALLY was annoying. She knew that she could be considered a Daddy's Girl, but she hid it viciously, and denied every thought about it. Of course, seeing the Cero Espada like this, she couldn't hide the sneaking pride to be his daughter. She'd...stay back a little for the moment, and watch. He didn't seem to need help just yet.

(OOC Note: Noz, feel free. Annora is supposed to be about 1-3, with Graven's blood abilities and High-Speed Regen. OF course...Shouldn't matter, should it?)
technique log
Resurreccion -

Strength - x3
Speed - x4
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x4
Reiryoku - x4
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

Technique Charging (Post 1 of 5):

Technique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves lacerations along 15% of the body in most cases. This ability is able to be activated upon a successful attack, and takes 5 posts to infect enough blood to take effect. After this attack takes effect, it requires 3 posts to cool down.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Battle] Target: The Cero King on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:35 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
A figure was approaching in the distance, which based on my reading of her, as well as her general demeanor, powers, and careless slaughter of others, I could peg as someone close to Graven, possibly a daughter. I took a single moment to give her the most malicious glance I could muster, one that spelled death, if she intervened. I then assessed our position in battle. Things weren't really looking all that great. To be honest, nothing I could do would kill Graven, and I felt painfully aware of that right now.
I had already engaged with Graven in combat, and the brush of his blood against my skin burned intensely, and it made me stop for a moment. I noticed him preparing an attack. With that being said, I couldn't afford to stand around and take Ceros all day. I shunpo'd out of the way of it, and off somewhere to Graven's rear.

Kaede and I working together, maybe, but it felt like a mix up of who is doing what and where and when. Still, I wasn't one to quit. I decided to do something risky, seeing as it'd drain me considerably. As Graven was speaking his little one-liner.... I spoke. "Ura Hadou! Sannodō — Teppūsatsu!" and brought my hand down with conviction. A dragon's guise would come forth and breath a heavy and powerful breath of wind on Graven.

"Rule Number 1 of War. You wait for even a minute, and you may forfeit your life."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum