Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun May 21, 2017 3:05 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
So Kokoro found his target, a large Hollow that seemed to be a bit on the darker side of things.. It was trying to slaughter some poor small Shinigami, which Kokoro could not allow... He used his own tentacles to snatch him away from Legion, and he tossed him away with tendrils deposited in his belly.. It would have to do in regards to healing... He wouldn't be happy, and frankly the being launched 200 yards like a catapult may have been as damaging as being impaled, but at this point? He was at least going to live, probably.

Anyway, it was time to fight.. Kokoro approached the monstrosity before him, scythe in hands, tentacles pouring out of his body.. He had already entered Bankai knowing full well there was zero point in fucking with this guy.. Not taking him seriously from the get-go was just asking for trouble.. "My name is Kokoro Nashi, I am Captain of Squad 12 of the Gotei 13, and I have been sent here to end your life.. Prepare to die you fucking monstrosity.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion turned it's head towards this new threat as the young vanguard was snatched from it's grasp by some tendrils. A strange man, though from the shinigami it had already eaten it knew who it was just by looking at him. "How rude, you took our meal" The creature's smile widened as the man approached. "You will make an excellent addition to our collective, Kokoro Nashi. We promise to put it to good use" Saying this, the hollow would release it's oppressive reiatsu into the area, blanketing the floor in it's darkness. Revealing it lacked a lower body as it rose in stature, tendrils flowing freely under the elegant gown it wore. Being so close to the beast, the shinigami before it would feel a sense of dread washing over him to go along with the almost incomprehensible spiritual pressure it exerted, ignore it as he may.

It would waste no time in theatrics however, holding it's palm facing the shinigami it would instantly charge a familiar ball of energy and fire it directly at him. It quickly made to close the distance, though should he try and dodge, Legion would block off his path. Shining ebony blades piercing the dark floor to stab at Kokoro to prevent him from escaping from either side lest he get skewered. Five on each side of the cero's path.

Techniques Used:

- Cero
- Shadow Blade x10

View user profile

on Thu May 25, 2017 1:55 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Kokoro smirked, "I'm sure I'd make a lovely addition to many collectives, unfortunately, adding me is a lot easier said than done Espada.." Kokoro felt himself overwhelmed by one of the greatest Spiritual Pressures he had ever experienced... It was such that he would have had a hard time thinking straight if.. Well... he were normal. He wasn't. But as he saw the arena enveloped in darkness he wasn't stupid, he rose from the ground below with Shunpo, taking to the air. As the creature launched a Cero towards him, along with several shadow blades Kokoro smirked, Shunpoing up once more to create some distance between the two of them.. He would scope out the capabilities of the darkness below in time, but he needed to learn from afar first... Once he had deduced the base capabilities of that darkness, he would deal with it properly at that time..

on Thu May 25, 2017 3:15 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"We're sure that's true, but there is no collective quite like ours" Legion simply watched as the shinigami stepped out of the way, avoiding the ground and the blades it had created from below. "What a clever shinigami" It mused out loud, it's smile not wavering for a moment as the shadows began to rise around it, forming more of those deadly blades. He was wrong, however, thinking he was safe in the skies as the ebony projectiles were fired with incredible speeds. One after the other each time he tried to dodge. Predicting where he would be to make sure the man would be changing course to avoid impalement only to run into another. Meanwhile, it seemed to be standing there simply observing Kokoro, looking for a weakness. .

techniques used:

- Shadow Blade: 10

View user profile

on Thu May 25, 2017 4:26 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Kokoro smirked as the man played up his Collective, "And there's no Shinigami like me, as you'll soon come to see.. Though I must say I am intrigued by this collective you boast about, I hope they're all in line with the experimentation I have waiting for them at home! Kehehe!" As Kokoro dodged the series of attacks launched by this fucking monstrosity and he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as the Hollow complimented him, calling him clever as it smiled and prepared to attack once more. "I think the bigger story here is the stupid Hollow, but what do I know?" Kokoro rolled his eyes lightly, avoiding the blades left right and center as they were launched his way.. Though one had nicked his arm rather harshly..

Kokoro stared at the blood for a moment before grinning, "Interesting.. a Shadow user.. Well.. Let's see what we can do about that yeah?.." Kokoro launched tentacles in the monsters general direction, as he stitched the wound shut on his arm. It was a light wound, regen alone could've probably dealt with it..  It seemed that it was analyzing him, no point in disappointing him right?.. Kokoro would have the tentacles sprout into tentacles, and more tentacles, and they would dig into the ground if they were not dealt with... Kokoro was however more aiming towards getting his tentacles close to this fucking critter, to see what could come of that..

on Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The creature didn't seem particularly fussed with the threats or the name-calling, it's persistent smirk seemed impossible to wipe from it's face. As the tentacles touched ground, Legion seemed to look at them with mild interest, nowhere near close enough to him them and they'd find it quite impossible to breach the mass of shadows that covered the ground. In fact, they began to be devoured by it, the terrain apparently shifting as the darkness would climb up the tendrils right towards Kokoro. As a stylistic choice, it seemed to be taunting him as it manipulated the shadows to look like they were entwining themselves together, attempting to reach the shinigami.

What he may not notice however were the pair of hands that were rapidly stretching from the rising shadows. They'd give off no signature, particularly considering their target was lacking in spiritual sensing ability. Should they reach him, they'd drag Kokoro down towards the ground. Where he would find another mass of ten blades wielded at the end of long tendrils of darkness, stabbing down at the man as he crashed into the ground. Though should they miss, Kokoro would find himself busy dodging more what seemed to be Legion's signature technique, launching blades one after they other. Forcing him to stay on the move. Either way, a flat but wide shadow would glide through the air and split down the middle, revealing the jagged edges as it would attempt to cut in such a way that it cleaves the tentacles he was using in two, while still attempting to get at Kokoro himself.

Techniques Used:

- Grasping Abyss - 2 Post Cooldown
- Shadow Blades x10
- Jaws of the Beast - 4 Post Cooldown

View user profile

on Sat May 27, 2017 5:48 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The shadows seemed to be using Kokoro's shadows to climb towards him, just as Kokoro had anticipated.. He severed those tentacles himself and was sure not to let them explode, not wanting to give the simpleton Hollow any ideas.. As he saw the hands rising towards him Kokoro smirked, Shunpoing forwards he'd wrap tentacles around them to pull them off course as he parried the incoming Shadow blade gimmicks with his scythe Kokoro dug tentacles in much closer to Legions body, curious to see what he'd do... Shunpoing a little closer to navigate, hoping this could maybe get a little more interesting.. It was around this time that a thing came towards Kokoro and split itself in two, Kokoro dodged it narrowly but he felt his shoulder lopped off.. He grimaced, but reattached it with tendrils.. "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE DEMON?!"

on Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The shadows didn't need to use anything to climb towards the man, rising of their own accord as the tentacles he detached fell into them. "You can still control them once they've been detached?" It smiles as the now completely surrounded tendrils were wrenched from it's hallowed ground in a constricting ball of shadow, which was promptly vaporized as the creature blasted them with another cero. "What an interesting trick." Kokoro wasn't going to be able to pull off his normal schemes. Legion owned this battlefield, it could sense everything and nothing was going to take it by surprise. The shadow blades would continue to fly, this time in pairs to prevent him from easily parrying them. Hoping to prevent him from reattaching his shoulder with the first pair and simply turn him into a pin-cushion with the rest.

Technique's Used:

- Cero
- Shadow Blades x10

View user profile

on Sun May 28, 2017 6:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The Hollow had fucked up. When it launched the Cero it would notice that three of the tentacles would explode in his face with damage on par with that of 3 separate cero's. He may be able to get away from one, but 3? Not likely.. It was at this point that Kokoro realized what he was going to need to do as he stitched himself back together... He noticed the shadow blades had been launched in pairs this time, and he couldn't help but smirk a bit as he Shunpo'd up and down and even around to avoid them.. one nipped his thigh and he smirked... "Fine.. Let's play.." Kokoro Shunpo'd forwards, directly into Legions face, he did not care about the shadow blades, he did not care about anything but blood.. He wanted blood... He made 3 horizontal slashes across the creatures face, hoping to put it down soon.. "DIE!"

on Sun May 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The hollow didn't even seem particularly phased as the tentacles exploded, it hadn't lifted them directly in front of it's face after all. It was a rather spectacular show however. Though it seemed the shinigami was getting sick of his inability to actually land a proper hit on Legion and instead moved to charge straight at it. Legion didn't even flinch, it's smile turning into a cruel smirk as it effortlessly deflected the strikes with it's shadow blades, sending them off course before seven more would erupt from the ground to skewer him. "Not today, Kokoro Nashi" It raised it's hand once more, palm facing the shinigami as there was a sudden eruption of spiritual energy. A torrential beam of a deep purple would blast from the vasto's outstretched hand. A gran rey cero at point blank, not something that a normal foe would want to face, but Kokoro seemed to be built a little sturdier than most.

Technique's Used:

- Shadow Blades x10
- Gran Rey Cero

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum