Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Meeting a scientist (Kokoro)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:14 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto listen as she once more mended a broken nose." you sure love hitting people don't you" She muttered to herself but other wise stayed quietly until the man had finished. the information weather it was hard to get or not had done its job and eased Eto mind about how many forces she was willing to spare, she didn't like the idea off a full on war or being attacked, but what ever happened Eto need to make sure she and her man could handle it. She stood up and put her hand in her bag stooped considering not putting another sucker in her mouth in cas the captain her punched her or something. " Well thank you for the information Captain Kokoro, and maybe next time lets not use me as a punching bag when i visit, that was all the questions i have and i assume you want me gone" She smiles and heads to leave the barrecks

View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I love to hit people who deserve to be hit, that much is true.." Kokoro smirked at this statement, and found himself more than content with the woman's silence while he verbally ripped her to shreds. When she spoke about taking her leave, Kokoro simply nodded and waved. "Yeah, see ya. Next time come back with better questions and maybe I won't make you a fucking punching bag yeah?.." And with that, they both headed off in their own separate directions..

-Thread end-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum