Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Meeting a scientist (Kokoro)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto was out walking it was already sunset but she couldn't really sleep , besides her growing concern for the future of the soul society if these war with the espada went topside, she was also suffering from an awful sugar high. " I feel so light and vibrant and stuff" She skipped and laughed about as she wandered in front of the 12 division. " Hum isn't Kokoro still the captain here, man that guy was creepy when i was in the 4th division i had bring injury/toxicology reports here" She felt on odd chill run down her spine.

" However, he would be the man who could answer a few questions for me, as creepy as the guy is he is a genius" She chuckles shaking off the sickening chill and skipped her way into the barracks. " Now where is the mad scientist of the soul society?" Eto giggled getting back into her cheery personality.

View user profile

on Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
The current commander of the Kidou Corps had skipped on into Kokoro's barracks, and he shot her a harsh glance.. As she went to continue on tentacles shot out of his back, blocking her way forwards. "What do you need Eto, I'm busy.. How the fuck did you even get in here, and why ARE you here and not prepping for the huge crusade we're about to undertake against the Espada?.. Are you not involved or are you just apathetic to the affair?.." Kokoro raised an eyebrow towards her, while leaning against a wall clearly less than amused by her showing up unannounced.. She was lucky he hadn't opted to punch her through the fucking wall or beat her half to death until she left, but he was unsure as to how long he'd truly be content with humoring her.. She was a bit eccentric for his liking.. Too bubbly..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto gave pause as a wall of tentacles blocked her way. She bent backwards to look at the Captain of squad 12th as he asked what her business was in his barracks. " You know Captain Kokoro a girl could get the wrong idea about all these tentacles" She gave a giggle trying to fluster the man. " As for why i'm here, I have questions for you, and I'm letting my Vice Commander deal with war effort. In truth i have no interest the crusade, but lets not talk about the war its such a stressful topic" She would immediately perk up and turn to face the captain. " So am I interrupting something or can you please answer some questions" She would ask cheerfully even lean against his tentacle wall. While she waited she reach into a sack at her side were her zanpakuto would be hanging and pulled from the sack a sucker and popped it into her mouth.

View user profile

on Sun May 28, 2017 6:07 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I could give you a lot of ideas, and you'd know how to do fuck all with any of them.. I'd say you're playing dumb, but to imply that is only an act would be at best, me hoping for the best.." He was clearly the quicker of the two in regards to wit, but that didn't really amount to much in truth.. As she spoke about her lack of interest in the war effort, and that she was sitting out for it Kokoro raised an eyebrow, "You're doing what?.." Kokoro's mouth was agape, his blood was boiling, his skin had very clearly turned red.. As she popped the sucker in her mouth she wouldn't have time to notice the fact that Kokoro had used Shunpo to get behind her, and he smacked her as hard as he could, sending her flying into a nearby wall where he would Shunpo to meet her.. "HAVE YOU LOST ALL FUCKING REASON?!"

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto giggled at the captain witty comment not really expecting it but making her laugh none the less. She smiled as she got a sucker in her mouth, but when she looked back to the captain he was gone only moments later Eto felt the force of a hand to her face, the strike sending her toward a wall. A clone of Eto phases into reality behind her " Bakudō #37 Tsuriboshi" the blue rope like tendrils stretch and attach to the floor and ceiling as Eto's kidou catches her before she hits the wall. Eto stand slowly rubbing her cheek. Her face now serious and rather cold, every trace of her cheerful personality gone. " Let me make something very clear to you Captain Kokoro, as Commander of the kidou corp me and the kidou corp are separate group from the Gotei 13, and i can order the kidou corp as i see fit, and i don't have to listen to orders given by the captain commander" Eto sigh hating that she had to justify her action, and had act so formal "I am allowing my Vice commander to organize a small team to assist in the war, however i don't like that almost all of the captains and vice captains are going. what happens if you are somehow trapped or all killed, these would leave the soul society and world of the living vulnerable to attacks, I completely understand why Rena wants to go, but i don't agree.Actually reason come to you was in hope you ease my mind, and i could lend more of the kidou corp to the war, but you seem to be as childish as i act" Eto stared at the man bracing her self if the captain attacked her again. She knew fairly well she was out matched , but she wasn't going to act like a weakling in front of him.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smiled ever so slightly, before Shunpoing behind the once cheerful buffoon, ripping the net in two, and now kicking her in the face. "I don't give a single FUCK who you take orders from, you're a coward and a disgrace to this fucking order and I'll be damned if the Kidou Corps be allowed to be that, a Captain, or even the Captain Commander herself.. As for this war it has always been this way, this is not the first time we've invaded Hueco Mundo or the last, and if you truly think we'd go without taking precautions, or without leaving a suitable force to protect the world behind? You're a fucking fool. You'll lend us as many troops as we deem necessary. That is the simple fact of the matter."

Kokoro would once again roll his eyes as she attempted to chastise him. "Continue with your holier than thou schtick and you shall become holy, but in a much different way than your local clergy-man.."

Apps and Info:

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She falls to the ground holding her nose" Ow you know i think you broke my nose " She uses healing kidou to mend her nose. After a moment of her focusing on her nose and stooping it from bleeding she stands " Captain Kokoro, I am fully aware your power is grater then mine, but don't order me around if you really do have precautions, then please share them because i was not at the meeting, and my Vice Commander did not mention any precaution, if your done shout that is". Eto grabs her temple " ohh ok i'm gonna sit, hit me a lot harder then i though" She says siting crisscross on the floor " All i want captain kokoro is my mind eased on a few questions..also want it to stop spinning " She says still holding her head

View user profile

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman got what she fucking deserved and Kokoro couldn't care less about what she had to say on the matter, when she sat down and began to heal her head he rolled his eyes ever so slightly.. God these Kidou Corps fuckers were a pain in the ass... He cracked his knuckles and remained standing, looking down at her, "Ask your questions, now, you've got ten minutes of my time, I suggest you quit whining and ask your questions. Clock is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock.." Kokoro mimicked a clock in part to mock her, and in part to amuse himself as he waited.. This had better be good..

Apps and Info:

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:56 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"ohh ok ok time limit ok I can do these" she say excitedly perking up immediately"ok so what's are remianing forces look like what being left here at the soul society"she smiles a cheerful pull a sucker from her bag and into her mouth "what's the plan is everyone or mostly everyone dies, and what's the likely would of the hollows and espada fallow you back if your retreating" she scratched her head panting as she's been talking a mile a minute"ok ok last quistion the gate big round thingy, how's that gonna hold up if the soul society is being attacked" she finally exhales a long breath.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
The second she mentioned time limits Kokoro's ire had reached a peak, he punched her into a wall once again, before dragging her back out. "Time's up, now fucking speak" As she asked about the remaining forces, presumably after a lot of coughing and bleeding and owching.. Kokoro would begin to think and then respond. "For one thing, we're a Senkaimon away. So us being here doesn't mean we couldn't be back to defend at a moment's notice, but to answer your question.. A couple Captains, a couple Vice Captains, and half our standing army as well as the Kidou Corps now, is being left behind.." As she asked the next question Kokoro smirked, "Well it's very simple, we won't lose. We won't retreat. And we won't all die. If we all die it's not like there'd be much to protect us anyway yeah?" Kokoro then smirked once more before continuing. "We control the gate not through power but through technology, that is of zero concern.. Anything else?"

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum