Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Bloodlust (Yomi)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had felt a rather unusual presence in the area, a moderately powerful Captain level Shinigami was perusing the jungles of Bogota, and was on direct course for Ika's home base.. He Shunpo'd out to meet this person, and was less than surprised to see that it was a woman.. Seemed to be all that came around these days.. "And to what might I owe this pleasure Ms.. Whatever the hell your name is.. Essentially why are you here." No point in being long-winded about it eh?... Ika smirked as he took a drag off a cigarette he had been smoking for the last several minutes prior to her arrival.. "Hopefully you're not here for trouble, yeah?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 20, 2017 11:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akame's quest of bringing down the Seireitei brought her to the jungles of Bogota. In this jungle there was rumours of being a rather powerful man by the name of Ika Mazi, a vizard and leader of an organisation that well to put it lightly, were really good at fucking the Gotei's shit up. So the young assassin was here seeking said man to join said organisation. The sudden appearance of him made her day just a little bit easier since she wouldn't have to waste time looking.

"Well. Assuming you are the Vizard Ika Mazi, I have no business that you need to know of here. If you were Mr. Mazi then I would inform you that I would like to join your ranks."

Short and sweet, that's how Akame wanted this to go. She had a revolution to set into motion remember and this chit-chat was a waste of time in her mind.

View user profile

on Sun May 21, 2017 8:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika liked her already, short, simple, to the point. "Well, I am Mr. Mazi, though I'd prefer you called me Ika... I am a Vizard, the first, to be precise.. And yes, I do run a little ragtag group around here though you'd probably know it by the name of Chaos, or by the name of doesn't exist depending on where you're coming from.. So, how can I be service of you Ms Uhhh... Never got your name, actually... Mind telling me that much before asking to join me and my Merry Band of outcasts dear? I mean you clearly already know my name so.. I doubt I actually NEED to introduce myself formally.. That would be retarded.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue May 23, 2017 7:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akame looked impassive to the man's gestures and she merely wanted to enter the organisation so she could fuck some Gotei shit up after all, taking out those captains and the head captain was going to be difficult and to have someone as strong as Ika to back her might allow for a more equal playing field.

"My name's Akame.... I want to join your organisation to bring an end to the Gotei Thirteen although since I am asking for something from you I am naturally going to give back to your organisation and work towards your goals too Ika."

Once she had stated her reason and made her offer she'd wait there for his response and hopefully they could avoid the tedious task of negotiating, since that'd be a waste of time in this situation.

View user profile

on Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika about spit out his fucking drink, was this chick insane? Did she actually think. "Listen, not to be an ass, but if you go on any Gotei 13 crusades that I myself did not start, you're on your own. That is territory I will NOT be veering into, simply due to the fact that I don't fucking need to. It's a death-wish until some form of backing is garnered towards those ends, and though my long term goals are to remove the Gotei 13's sway over the World of the Living, my long-term goals aren't their eradication if it's not necessary.. Don't get me wrong I hate them as much as the next guy, but they serve a certain purpose and trying to wipe them out is at best, counter-intuitive."

Apps and Info:

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum