Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro Nashi opened a hole into Las Noches, knowing the Hollow would be on high alert and on high alert they were.. He smirked lightly, analyzing the sands before him leading to a structure that appeared to be carved from the bones of the ancients. Kokoro peered forth as the abominations that called this place home flooded from the woodwork's, Hollows, Espada, power was abundant here as the rest of the Captains followed shortly behind him. A few Hollow's attempted to attack the portal as they entered the realm, and tentacles quickly shut them down, Kokoro latched around their heads and squeezed, tightly, until they popped off and faded to nothingness. An Adjuchas approached from the side with a Cero in it's hand until Kokoro kicked said hand into the air and used a tentacle to point the Cero back at the Adjuchas, watching as it blew itself to pieces.

Kokoro smirked lightly, drawing his Zanpakuto from his sheathe as he entered Shikai. "Let Death consume all, Reap, Kurishimu.."

(Here's what's gonna happen folks, all Shinigami will report and post here, along with all the Espada. Once your fight partner has posted here, make another thread for your fight. Good luck to everyone, and of course, have fun.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Finally, the day of attack was at hand. Some were excited, others were concerned. I however, felt more dutiful than ever. There was one goal in my mind that took priority over all else, and no matter what came my way, nothing would stop me from meeting it. I had an appointment with Graven, whom I'd met once before, and been given clearance to take down by Rena herself. As I followed Kokoro Nashi through the portal that would take us right to Las Noches, it would seem someone had been feeding the Hollows their vitality pills today. Several jumped right on us first thing, thinking we must have been food. Poor things got eviscerated by a Shikai boosted Kokoro.

An Adjuchas decided it would be fun to tackle me, and shortly after releasing into shikai myself, I cleaved it in two. A few more Menos showed up, Gillians, and seeing as I was getting slightly irritated on it, I smashed their heads together. I found it almost pathetic. I figured that if I was going to go through with this, I may as well walk out a little bit and stab holes in anything that wasn't friendly. "The rest of you, hurry up! We can't afford to be dawdling in a place like this." After all, I was full of adrenaline, so it was likely excusable if I was a tad excitable. I also would hope to prevent casualties before they happened.

In the inner walls of Las Noches, where there was an air of uneasiness, but seemingly only for a few of the select. Specifically, that of Heiko, and who they sensed would accompany them, Ashley. Though they spent a lot of time alone, Lamb and Wolf found themselves here simply because they accepted the fate that they knew was to come.

"We both knew of this day from our first reunion,
dear Wolf. Did we not?"

"Aye.. Though we knew it would come, should we still fight? Have we lost our hunger for life?"

Though the two danced in this empty room, Lamb against the wall, and Wolf floating around as anxiety set in, many thoughts joined them. Did they let themselves go? Did they walk into the sands and admit their lives to their assailants? Or did they fight until the last?

"It is decided, by you, my lifelong friend. Do you wish to give in, or make our last stand?"
"I would feel ashamed if we let them take our life from us. We do not run, we fight! Fight until our bodies give out!"
"Is that not futile? What do we gain from such things"
"What do we gain if we let them end us as it is?"

And between the two of them, they nodded in agreement. Up, out, and about. It was time to take their fate by the strings and play with it one last time.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
The gate had been opened. The day has arrived. Many things have taken place since Shingen Minamori arrived back in Soul Society. He wanted to regain his way of life but there was no way for him to predict that he would be coming back upon the doorstep of a war. Now that he officially leads Division 9 as it's Captain, there are things he needs to achieve during this war to prove his status as not just the Captain of Division 9 but as a legitimate Captain overall. Today is the day where he proves himself among the veteran Captains and the Captain Commander herself.

After Captain Minamori and Division 9 stepped through the gate, the first thing he picks up on...is the air and how thick the emotions are. It seems not just the Arrancar were waiting on this day but it trembled down to every single Hollow present. He nodded to himself in a self-confirmation manner as he noticed things around him slowing down. It seemed that Shitai Hanayome wanted to speak to Shingen, which she hadn't done in quite some time. "It's been a while but I see you look more pale than you ever have been with a more far away look in your eyes." jests Shingen as she gets closer to him. "It wouldn't happen to be because I'm about to drown you in blood as you smile looking for more is it?" he asks just before she gets face to face with him. "Oh. I see you still know how to flatter a woman, even though you still don't have one of your own." Shitai Hanayome responds with the joke. "But yes, I came to make sure you know exactly what my husband and I expect of you today." she says. That's when Shingen raises an eyebrow and counters, "You sure that's all it is or is it you came because you are trying to entice me into calling forth your child today?" Shingen says with a smile on his face as she circles around him. "Ah! Fine! You got me! That's exactly what I want to see from you today!" exclaims Shitai Hanayome as she comes to a halt standing on his right, practically blasting in his ear. "I won't make any guarantees but if I'm pushed enough to that point, who knows? For now, I'd depending on you and your husband as I will guarantee that you two will be drowned in blood." says Shingen with a straight face. "Fine. I will leave you with that. Just one more thing before I go...release me now...I want to feel the atmosphere of this place before everyone more powerful than you arrive and release their strength which will ruin it for me." remarks Shitai Hanayome as she walks off. Shingen can't help but smile at her attitude as things begin to return to normal motion and activity like nothing ever happened. He went ahead and released his Shikai, Shitai Hanayome, as she requested just before she left him.

The extremely antsy and nervous Hollows were the first to attack everyone coming through the gate as they came in. It was a mix of need for survival and pride in killing off a shinigami...if it were possible for that particular Hollow. A group of Hollows decided that, where a few Hollows were failing, this group would succeed. They all attacked at once but they didn't count on Division 9 being there at that point and time. Shingen picked up on it and directed his Division to handle the problem. A group of them all fired kido spells which killed all but one of them off as that particular one was an Adjuchas who was using the rest a shield and cover to get closer for an attack. This Adjuchas was very brave but also very suicidal as it was headed for Shingen. It came down with a claw straight for Shingen's head but didn't get that far as that claw went flying followed by it's body being stopped in mid-air. Shingen's left kama took out the claw while the right kama was jammed into the middle of the Adjucha's mask, effectively stopping it, then killing it once the kama was removed as Shingen turned his attention back to what was in front of him. "Division 9...move out and eradicate all Hollow groups in group fashion. You spot stronger Hollows, face them in group fashion and erase them from existence. I have a target to find, face, and erase myself. Now move out!" Shingen orders Division 9 as he begins his hunt for Skylar...the Espada.
View user profile

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion had been resting peacefully, it had moved it's residence from the depths of the Menos Forest into one of the empty compounds in Las Noches. It's rest seemed to have been interrupted however by the sudden appearance of what seemed to be a massive amount of spiritual pressure. The Shinigami, it would seem, had decided to attack finally. It was a bold move to be sure, though maybe they could tell just how outnumbered the Espada. Moving into the light of Las Noches' artificial sun, Legion was alerted to a vanguard attacking. Foolish to do so alone really, as the young man lunged forwards with his zanpakuto drawn aiming to slay the creature in a decisive strike to it's mask. This thought was quickly dashed however, as some sort of dark energy knocked his sword upwards and out of the way as another pierced his chest. He looked down, the area was covered in shadow. "You have chosen your opponent poorly" The creatures metallic voice rang out as it released the full brunt of it's power. Suffocating the young shinigami as his body was suddenly pierced again and again, riddled with blades that the creature had created. Lifting itself, it found a roof to perch on as the shinigami's body sank into the shadow below while Legion drew whatever life he had left into it's collective. It's sudden unrestrained power would certainly act as beacon to it's location, but who would they send to deal with such a threat.

--- ---

Masamune stepped through the portal with the others, into the endless desert of Hueco Mundo. His newly promoted lieutenant was standing beside him, the young blonde who had been doing such a good job dealing with his paperwork. "Saki, make sure communication is maintained between the captains and Seireitei." He nods, she seemed a little nervous but seemed just a little more determined under this legendary soldier's command. "Nothing goes into this portal, understood?" The girl agrees as the samurai unleashed his shikai, drawing his two blades that began to crackle with electricity. Ragnar should be around somewhere, they were to dispatch one of the Espada. He would attempt to regroup with the viking before heading off, if they were going to follow the plan at any rate.
View user profile

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo simply got there and stood, awaiting for the time to strike. Everyone knew their assignments. His two partners and himself was going after an espada. Hopefully, they could end him quickly by going all out right away. Well, mostly in his case, he'd still save his bankai for if the Espada used his Resurrection. His white katana clashed with his black attire. But it was a small price to pay for his color choice...and his way of sight. Once they were through, he sliced two lower end hollow with ease. Hopefully, his teammates would keep up with him as they raced towards their target, a Ryse. His first real life or death battle...this was either gonna go very poorly very quickly, or will go off without a hitch...
View user profile

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede arrived at the gate as it was opened seeing the first of the hollows who swarmed it easily get dispatched by the captains who were stepping through. It wasn't much of a fight so far but he knew that the captain of Squad Six and himself probably had the deadliest of pray to hunt in this extermination. The king of Hueco Mundo himself, Stepping through the portal he stayed close to Noziel, knowing that stealth was not the point of the mission today he didn't hesitate to release his full power jumping straight to Toukai, his pressure causing the weaker hollows, at least the ones that weren't crushed and easily dispatched by the guards to flee, while a blank shadowy silhouette formed behind him and his eyes turned from their normal rose-like red to a molten metal. The black rose pinned to his Haori symbolizing the entire point of this mission, Death and Hatred. The cause and potential result of this march.

Yukari sat on one of the pillars that surrounded Las Noches, she was not in any rush to meet the force that was storming the gates. Truth be told she didn't care about the Espada one way or another, she only joined their ranks as a means to an end. The number she sported combined with her apparent youth and frail appearance earned her the respect and fear that she desired, as most didn't want to mess with the fifth espada to begin with. Especially when the person holding the position looked like a small girl, Because they know the number was more than just for show.
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

A white and red-haired man sat upon the lip of Las Noches' dome, a small frown adorning his regal face as he watched the destruction below. Sniffing the air, the overwhelming scent of vanilla clashed with the darkness and spice of several dozen Hollows that had come to engage the enemy. The spattering of normal, lowly Hollows, Gillian, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and even the Vasto Lorde that had recently joined his Espada was enough to ensure that the battle was well underway, and a messenger had been sent to Ika Mazi, the enigmatic leader of CHAOS, having left discreetly from inside Las Noches itself when the first Shinigami signature was detected. A brief spike of a small pool of reiatsu caught the seemingly-young man's attention as it burst though the thick haze that his own power places upon his Pesquisa. Two Shinigami, one of whom had given off the enticing amount of power, seemed to be looking for someone. One of the young beings' scents was tainted with an overwhelming anger, and glowing red eyes focused and identified him as one of the Shinigami he had played with upon his last visit to the Seireitei, the one who had been married to Captain Tsaki. A pity...Rage flitted through his heart still about the event, and the necessity of killing a mother and her child. He couldn't blame the Captain for his desire to destroy. If it had been Alyss and Annora, he would do the same.

Sighing, Graven stood up, feeling his age for a brief moment. The first Arrancar cracked his neck and rolled it, using Sonido to disappear from his vantage point and appear in front of the two who he had a feeling were searching for him. The breeze that carried the scent of steel and rent flesh moved his coat to the side, revealing a portion of the gothic "0" tattooed on his chest. The Cero Espada spoke up, his unearthly-deep monotone tinted with just a hint of regret. "But the Raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
   Nothing farther then he uttered—not a feather then he fluttered—
   Till I scarcely more than muttered “Other friends have flown before—
On the morrow he will leave me, as my Hopes have flown before.”
           Then the bird said “Nevermore.”"

Loosening the longer-than-average katana upon his waist, his body would seem to flicker as he disappeared in a direction away from the combat, away from Las Noches. The two Shinigami would undoubtedly follow him, and he would appear a quarter of a mile away from everyone else. They would still be able to witness the combatants if they so desired, but it was obvious that Graven had brought the Captains far enough away so that neither the Gotei 13 or the Espada would be harmed if all three unleashed their full power. Waiting for his opponents to arrive, he drew his blade and gave them a short nod of acknowledgement before bringing the full brunt of his reiatsu to bear, his body glowing red as a pillar of the same rose into the air before pulsing outward, falling upon the battlefield as the prodigious might that had earned him the title of "King of Hueco Mundo" in a realm where naught was respected but strength.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

Arthur stepped out of the portal created to access Hueco Mundo, drawing his blade and sidestepping several Hollows before slashing through them with his massive broadsword. Noting Masamune's position, he made his way towards the other man while carving a swath through the enemy. The screams of pain, the scent of blood, the sparking and clanging of steel grinding against steel and bone...It was all too familiar. War, it seemed, didn't change even in the afterlife. Once he found the former Daimyo, he would nod once to his companion and ally before spinning slightly, covering his back as an Adjuchas attempted to flank them. Ducking low as the Menos pounced, he lashed upwards with Excalibur, watching the opponent dissolve into reishi before he began the dance once more, following and waiting for their opponent-and their wayward Viking-to arrive. Seriously, though, where was Ragnar?
technique log
N/A
View user profile

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Yume followed her father through the rift between worlds without question, almost catlike in her grace. She was not assigned one of the stronger opponents, which fit with her directives to not engage Captain-Class opponents without direct permission. Her assignment, as it were, was to deal with the trash that attempted to seep in through the cracks in the Gotei's defenses. She wouldn't require her Bankai for such a task, nor would she require any of her stronger Kido, so staying near her Captain and creator was a moot point, especially when if required she could always simply request permission in a burst through the seal hidden on her shoulder. Drawing her twin blades, she went to work decimating the Hollow forces, the only thing giving her pause being the occasional Arrancar acting as an officer. No matter. Their blades couldn't reach her anyway...
View user profile
Stepping though the portal Hagane looked around, Hueco Mundo was pretty much exactly how he imagined it. Sand, Sand, oh and who'd of ever guessed it? More fucking Sand. He Jumped into the surreal new environment looking like a fascinated child. Hagane had never seen Hueco Mundo before, so this new experience was something to add to his list of Greatest things to See. Hagane simply smiled to himself. Because soon enough he was gonna be soaked in the blood of Hollows, and that was to be assured.

Several Hollow had quickly made their way to the portal, possibly in hopes of surprising any shinigami that came out. However there was only one problem, Hagane was in their way. More like they were in his way, and wouldn't live long enough to regret it. As they approached, they aimed to go for Hagane. Hagane's response was to simply swipe with his hand, smacking them both to the ground. Hagane simply approached one of them slowly and stomped through its head with his foot. As its pal notice its friend hit the ground, it attempted to run. However it was already too late, Hagane has already grabbed it by the shoulder. He smiled evilly as he punched through its back, his fist made it all the way through the creatures chest. It thrashed and screeched horribly before its body stopped moving. Hagane's arm and pants were soaked in blood. But this was just the beginning.

Hagane's squad had begun poring out through the portal in vast numbers. All he did was keep smiling.  
technique log
N/A

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum