Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Captain and a Wonderer (Cirujano and Jeff)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed May 17, 2017 7:37 am

The air was stale and as dry as any other night. If night was even the right word. It was always night in this accursed place. It was always stale in this damnable, savage land. And as of late, it was often quiet in this- A terrible squeal reverberated through the air and washed over Nadroj like a heatwave. What creature could produce such a sound, and under what circumstance would they feel the need to? As if there was any need to ask that question. This was Hueco Mundo, more specifically, the petrified landscape beneath it known as Menos Forest.

The Surgeon found himself pulled from, not sleep, but the most superficial sort of meditation. He sat, upper body propped against a rock-like tree, and watched as a pair of Hollow tore into their prey. All of this, within a rocks throwing distance from his own location.

“Canus lupus…” He thought. “...well, something like it.” He continued as he surveyed the tablo before him. Before his very eyes was the perfect illustration of the beastly nature of Hollow-kind. “Sarcophilus harrisii…” He muttered as the pair’s dying prey’s prolonged cry finally ceased. “And that would be the end of Sus scrofa…” For a moment he wondered why he described the dying boar Hollow as though it belonged to the tazmanian devil and wolf Hollows that hunted it. Why not describe the tazmanian devil and wolf Hollows as...as what? They survived, the boar did not. It was just that simple. It was always just that simple. Except in his case.

When he was young, he often served as nourishment for others. The only difference between himself and that boar was the sublime healing ability he possessed. Why was he so fixated on past events on this night? He was not typically the reminiscing type. Reminiscence. Was this simply reminiscing? Nadroj knew better than anyone that paying attention to his conscience allowed for exploration of his subconscious. What was his subconscious trying to tell him tonight? Tonight. That word again. Moment? Yes, what was his subconscious trying to tell him about this moment?

The wolf-like soul took a break from eating to look up at El Cirujano. It was surprising that it’d only just noticed his presence. His pristine ivory colored clothing, draped delicately over his toned form and the gold beads braided into his lengthy hair, all shone brilliantly due to the small streams of moonlight which managed to penetrate the petrified tree-tops. This was likely the first time it’d seen an Arrancar. Would it think that he was human? Yes, and it clearly believed a human would be easy prey. A grunt from the canine alerted its partner to the presence of the bipedal spectator. It began to make its way to Nadroj, running at first, but then quickly bursting into a mad dash.

Nadroj parted his lips and jaw and spat a giant slug onto the ground beside him. The squishy creature slowly rolled onto its belly before the Arrancar that produced it gently poked its back. A blur of movement came from the slug and made a beeline towards El Cirujano’s would be attacker. The wolf stopped in its tracks after seeing the monstrosity that appeared before it seemingly out of nowhere.

This thing was unlike any Hollow it had ever seen. Though it stood on two legs, it had no visible head. Instead, a single massive red eye looked peared through a gigantic set of sharp, gleaming teeth. Large scales lined its shoulder blades and deep red plumage draped from its hind legs. Saliva dripped from its fangs as the eye focused on the wolf.

The fury Hollow took a step back, perhaps without even realizing it. The creature before it was no larger than it was, it didn’t seem to possess a spiritual pressure any larger than its own. Yet still, something in its gut seemed to take control. It now stood in the presence of something that it could never be; something it was only pretending to be when it had brought down the boar Hollow. Even as the blood from its previous prey dripped wet from its jaws, it knew that it was nothing compared to the abominable creature that peered at it so intensely. It didn’t move. Did it know how terrifying it was? For a moment, the wolf wondered it it were capable of any thought at all. Or rather, any thoughts other than killing.

“Apex” Nadroj said, in a manner not befitting one nearly maimed by one of two carnivorous beasts. “You know I don’t like to make enemies.” The beginnings of a terrible noise began to emanate from Apex’s core. “So you will need to deal with his friend as well.” For a moment, he wondered if their partnership was a friendship at all. Did it matter?

The sound which had begun to build up in Apex only a moment earlier exploded from it. A violent roar, so fierce that the petrified remains of the nearby trees shook, came from it. Without warning, the wolf quickly turned and began to ran towards its partner. Only, it was moving far more slowly than it had when it tried to attack Nadroj. It was, almost limping. No, it realized, it was limping. One of its hind legs wasn’t obeying its command. It dared not turn back to even see if it was still attached. Instead all of its attention was focused on putting as much distance between itself, and that monster. A loud crunch echoed. After a loud cry, the wolf realized that the loud crunch had come from its own body.

The world was spinning. The forest canopy and the forest floor were changing, swapping their positions in quick succession. No. Its head was spinning through the air. The wolf could see the vestige of its body in the blurring of the treetops and ground. When will the spinning stop?

The tazmanian devil didn’t think it was a good idea to wait around long enough to see. The moment it witness the wolf’s head ripped from its body it began its escape. This one could sonido. It would be a long while before Apex caught it. But it would be caught.

Nadroj closed his eyes as Apex began to sprint after it. He could now go back to his thoughts.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
A wolf and a man, and lots of noise. This was all that Kokoro laid eyes upon as he for the second time in a short while stepped into the Forest of Menos, hoping to pick off potential recruits for the Espada, or the Espada themselves. As he felt a Captain level presence emanating from the foul foliage that combined to create this forest, Kokoro would take a step forwards towards the canopy to introduce himself, allowing his Reitsu to flare out and notify anyone nearby of his presence. "I've come to kill those who reside here, come out and I can promise a swift and otherwise merciful death.. If you do not come out I will be forced to find you, and provide for a more painful end to your miserable existence.."

Kokoro had already entered Shikai before entering the jungle, as he presumed there was little point in concealment. As one rogue Menos made it's presence known to him, Kokoro, without missing a beat, swung his scythe sideways and in one swift motion had cleaved the beast in two. "I've neither the time or the mentality to play games, so come and grace me with your presence, or at least make this interesting for me... Arrancar.." It was clear by that last bit who Kokoro was referencing, and it would be made more obvious by his glare, which directly centered itself on the Arrancar... Perhaps this would be a more interesting excursion than he thought it would be..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu May 18, 2017 12:14 am

Only minutes after Apex gave chase to the remaining carnivore Nadroj became aware of an unnerving presence. Something he hadn’t felt in a long time; a death god. Why would one of them come here, and leave the safety Soul Society provided? Nadroj was given his answer when he was made aware of just how powerful this intruder was. This spiritual pressure was unreal, dare he say it rivaled that of an Espada. But why was it here? Again, in the next moment, Nadroj was given an answer. The intruder came to kill.

Nadroj was aware of the myth of Shinigami raiding parties which visited Hueco Mundo from time to time to rebalance the number of souls which existed in those realms subject to the cycle of birth and rebirth. Was this what that was? It hardly mattered, because once Apex returned, the invader would be dealt with. This may very well be Apex’s toughest battle yet. All Nadroj need do to see it through is hide his presence, remain completely still and wait for-The sound of a brief scuffle, no, a brief end, met El Cirujano’s ears.

The Shinigami stepped from the petrified foliage and laid eyes on the Arrancar. A great inhalation and then the sound of an elongated exhalation came from the seated Arrancar. Stall? Run away? Fight? Of course he would stall. A sinking feeling told him that this was not a battle he could win without the aid of his lab born beast. That same feeling told him that he may not even win if he did have Apex at his side. Not without planning. Not without knowing every single weakness of the one who now stood before him.

He locked eyes with the intruder for but a moment before turning away. “I don’t recall ever having met a Shinigami in the world of Hollows. I can assure you that you’ve targeted the wrong Arrancar if you’re looking for something to interest you.” He shook his head, and again, exhaled. “I’m as boring and uninteresting as they come.” He concluded.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 2:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smirked and Shunpo'd forwards, aiming his scythe towards the man resting before him with extreme prejudice, hoping to split him in two as he Shunpo'd towards him and made a violent slash.. "I don't recall caring about your encounters with my kind, are you an Espada? As for interest, an uninteresting Arrancar and an interesting Arrancar hold similar value to me, and that value judgement maintains that both, are better dead than alive.. Draw your Zanpakuto and fight, or say something worth me staying your execution. You have ten seconds to engage in one, or the other. Failure to comply will result in fatal consequence, you've been justly warned Arrancar..."

Kokoro extended his scythe towards the man and began to count with all the interest of a man watching grass grow.. "One. Two.. Three... Four.... Five..... Six...... Seven....... Eight........ Nine........."

on Sat May 20, 2017 4:40 am

Nadroj rolled to avoid the slash before standing. The petrified tree he leaned on just moments before began to topple. The sound it made as it splintered pierced the veil of silence that covered the forest of the Menos. El Cirujano extended an open palm towards the intruder. Was there no reasoning with this death god?

“What would it matter if I were an Espada?” He said, so calmly one would find it hard to believe that he was so nearly split in half. “So far as I can tell, the only benefit one could deduce from my being one would be in temporarily satiating your ego.” Was it possible to at least stall this man until Apex returned? Nadroj would test his patience now.

“You kill a random Arrancar and I suppose you would feel somewhat accomplished.” He paused. “But if you kill an Espada, it would mean far more to you wouldn’t it? Why don’t I forgo an answer for now?” He said, squinting at his attacker, hoping that the activation of his Duble Iris would go unnoticed as a result.

Abilities Used:

Ability Name: Doble Iris (Pupula Duplex)
Ability Description:  At will the position of each of his primary iris shift off center of his eyeball to make room for another one which grows next to it. He now has two visible in each eye. The structure of the new iris is an augmentation of the original. It appears as though the newer iris has an extremely thick limbal ring and missing pupil. This isn’t the case. In actuality what appears to be the limbal ring is actually an additional pupil. The odd design allows a new type of sight unachievable by those without it. These new eyes can perceive the structure of matter down to the molecular level; even air becomes more than an invisible body. These eyes also see frequencies on the light spectrum  usually imperceptible. Because both his normal eyes and his reverse iris are both collecting information at the same time he designed it so that that data overlaps within the optic nerve. This way he doesn’t feel as though he’s been immersed into the microscopic world, but instead just can devise exactly what he is looking at on a normal scale and magnified. The image he forms is both of an entire object and its composition.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
What was once silent was now made full with the sounds of a tree being more or less eviscerated with one swipe of Kokoro's blade.. It pierced what was an otherwise eerie silence, but echo'd throughout the lands.. The man had rolled to dodge and held his hand out in a peaceful manner of approach... The man was very calm for a guy who was nearly split in two, and as he spoke Kokoro raised an eyebrow, "What would it matter?.. An organization that has been at war with our kind for millennia would certainly warrant my urgent attention would it not?" Kokoro sounded irritated and unmoved by the man because frankly, he was.. "The benefit would be the knowledge that I have put a dent into an opposing force, the only pleasure I find necessary in this endeavor is the simple knowledge that I have purified the impure, Hollow."

The man was clearly stalling and frankly, this irritated Kokoro on a level he himself couldn't quite bring himself to fathom.. "An Espada is essentially a bonus.. I don't see how that's hard for you to comprehend and I no longer care.." as Kokoro stepped forwards he watched as the man squinted, and his eyes moved slightly to the side. Kokoro's tentacles dug into the ground beneath them, and he smirked, as they emerged behind the man, and to his sides, as Kokoro Shunpo'd forwards hoping to hoist him into the air.. "Give me one reason not to kill you right now.."

on Sat May 20, 2017 6:37 am

"I see..." Nadroj responded, the irony of his response was not lost on him. He did see. He saw everything, including the movement of strange snake-like threads crawl from his attacker and into the ground. His body was filled with them. As they made their way towards him, or rather, under the ground he stood atop, he could easily predict their path. The death god was attempting to box him in. Unfortunately for Nadroj, he wasn't quite fast enough to avoid the trap. But as he studied the makeup of the slithering, burrowing threads of flesh, he noticed something. This man's body was composed of far more than the strange threads. His blood, was chock-full of stem cells. His blood also contained based components for an extremely complex toxin. This man, this creature had multiple hearts. Each was in perfect working order. His DNA was unlike any death god he'd ever come across. Did he even consider himself a Shinigami? He was far more than a man of science. He was even more of a monstrosity than Apex. Chances of him defeating someone like this, even with the help of Apex, was near non-existent.

But having witnessed part of the makeup of this creature, knowing that there was likely even more to see, caused another feeling to stir in Nadroj. Curiosity.

Nadroj stumbled backwards from the man as he reached for him, but stopped just short of touching the tentacles. He was lifted from his feet by the color of his kosode. Some of the threads were ripped, but the garment supported El Cirujano's weight.

The man's patience was wearing thing, Nadroj could sense it. Yet, this was the second time he offered his would be victim the opportunity to avoid immediate death. Perhaps now was the time to say something...interesting?

Changing his tone, putting a sense of urgency in his voice, at this point in time would likely do nothing but cause suspicion. Again, his voice was steady, as if unmoved by the threat of death. "I'm afraid I can't give you a reason. At least not one that wouldn't be cause for me to be hunted by the Espa-" He paused.

"Forget it." He continued. "Being purified is better than being eaten." He said, knowing that the trap had been set. While he had no way of beating a foe which this much power, he had another option. Escape. No. Not just escape. That wasn't possible for Nadroj; not without collecting samples of this creature. He needed to engage with this foe craftily. He needed for him to hold back, despite thinking that Nadroj was trying to kill him. If Nadroj could sell the idea that he held some vital piece of intelligence on the Espada, that may very well be enough to get this opponent to stay his hand.

Now, what would this Shinigami do next?

View user profile

on Wed May 24, 2017 3:35 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man simply said "I see..." and his words trailed off as he analyzed Kokoro's actions, surely he couldn't.. Surely there was no way he was seeing through the things Kokoro was doing correct?... Regardless, from one man of science to another, Kokoro could see the curiosity beginning to stir in the man, and he could tell that he was on another intellectual plane, another stratosphere if and when compared to other Hollow... It was fascinating to see. The man stumbled backwards as Kokoro reached, but was sure to avoid the tentacles.. It seemed that the man had decided it was time to say something interesting. The mans voice was steady, unyielding, the only fault in his presence in fact was the mans failure to act how he should..

Kokoro listened to the mans reasons and rolled his eyes.. "You know what, I know you're trying to trick me, and that's a blatant trap if there ever was one, but I'm gonna go ahead and keep you as a lab pet. Drop your Zan, and you can live. Play up to my standards, and you may yet get to live.. I even have a luxury cell back home in my lab.. Your choice really." If the mans bet was to garner Kokoro's intrigue off of base words alone? He failed in his objective. However if his sole objective was to LIVE?.. Well.. He may have succeeded by the narrowest of margins. It was only Kokoro's mood, and being, that saved this man today.. If the man dropped his Zanpakuto, Kokoro would drag him forwards with the tentacles, being sure not to excrete the toxin unless he felt a struggle.. "You'll still need to be handcuffed.."

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm

To fight or flee, to be taken alive or as lifeless corpse. If he were to attempt fighting without Apex, there was a high probability of loss. If he were to attempt to flee he may be struck from behind and fall regardless. If he allowed himself to be taken alive, he would gain insight to the inner workings of Soul Society quite possibly never revealed to another Arrancar. These thoughts all raced through his mind with the need for decision fast on their heels. Though, in truth, he’d arrived at his decision the moment he’d considered the option. The decision was natural, instinctual even, for a researcher such as himself. Now, was the man standing before him someone who would find it suspicious if a target willingly allowed themselves to be detained? If Nadroj went willingly, would it have been seen as basically announcing his intentions?

As bold and brash as he’d shown himself to be by coming to Hueco Mundo, Nadroj would definitely benefit from studying the man. With this in mind, it would be best to leave little room for suspicion. Now then, how best to act out a struggle? He should at least attempt to injure him.  Given the likely gap between their spiritual pressure, the desperation may very well be authentic. Maybe a literal struggle wasn't necessary? This man was clearly confident in his abilities in battle.

"I'm afraid I don't have my zanpakuto on me at the moment." He paused. "If you give me a moment, maybe I can go and retrieve-" He paused when the tentacles began to ensnare him. It would appear as though Nadroj would be taken to Soul Society without his zanpakuto.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro rolled his eyes, "If you don't have your Zanpakuto why in the HELL would I want you to retrieve it? You're coming with me. Quit acting like a simpleton, otherwise you're kind of ruining my whole point in wanting to take you in in the first place.. anyway.. as the mans body was brought forwards Kokoro's tentacles would bind his wrists, making him far easier to handcuff and when he did? His spiritual Powers would be no more so long as the hand-cuffs were on.. Kokoro smirked ever so slightly as he opened up a Senkaimon.. There was no point in Kokoro furthering this whole ordeal, but..

"Oh yeah, one last thing Arrancar, you probably won't like this quite as much as I will but.. eh, you'll get over it." As Kokoro said this he'd aim a straight right at the back of the Arrancar's head, and knock the creature unconscious so that it was easier to drag through the Senkaimon unnoticed.. Also because quite frankly, it made Kokoro feel a little bit better about how the day had went. As he walked through the Senkaimon, having essentially delivered with a job-well-done, he'd take a deep breathe, inhaling the fumes that made up the Menos Forest.. When he was done?.. He'd depart, heading back home, with a new lab pet in tow..

-exit thread-

(OOC this should be your last post as well until part two)

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum